• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Suck it *******!

Stop gloating and say something positive. Thanks

Happy with the result but hey shuddup and become a true american now.

And that goes for all the rest of you Mfers that post victorious ****. Its time to come together.

More upset from people posting "victorious ****" then you are of the rioters are ya?

You're telling the wrong people that its time to come together.

Well, what's even worse is when you present them with facts- like how Trump NEVER made fun of that disabled reporter- and they say it's made up and that they don't believe it. They say they fact check EVERYTHING and that EVERYTHING positive about Trump is false.

I am astonished. Mostly, I don't even use words like "left," "liberal," "right," "GOP" because I feel they are mostly outdated labels. For instance, when W Bush had the WH, Congress and Senate, all he did was create a bigger govt. than ever with more spending and debt than we had ever before. So what is "right" about that? Nothing. Or how about the dems destroying the quality of lives for the middle class, when they had the WH? The largest corps and bankers thrived under Obarfa at the expense of the common man - what is so Democrat about that? Nothing.

But in this case I do see what others are talking about with "liberals," like the people in this video. It is unbelieveable how they act and think. Plenty of us were upset over Obarfa winning those elections, but few of us overreacted like all these fools. I really do have a gay friend who cried out, "They are going to kill gay people for holding hands in pubic....." I wouldn't have believed she said it if I hadn't heard the words myself.

I really do have a gay friend who cried out, "They are going to kill gay people for holding hands in pubic....." I wouldn't have believed she said it if I hadn't heard the words myself.

When did Trump become a Muslim?

I just can't get over the vitriol from Clinton's side. It's like nothing I have ever seen before. .

Where the **** IS Hillary?

Hillary needs to stand the **** up and tell her people to stand the **** down. Seriously.

We are a nation of laws and we are a nation guided by the constitution. NOT JUST WHEN IT IS CONVENIENT.

Being silent in the face of HER people calling for (essentially) a civil war if everyone doesn’t nullify the current laws and constitution so that she can be coronated...is beyond comprehension

Even the Right didn’t act this way when a black man was elected for the first time. Nor, for that matter, did Al Gore and he had a helluva lot more to complain about.

Elizabeth Warren wouldn’t allow this to happen without speaking up, neither would Bernie, they are calling for everyone to work together.

The bitter sore losers are all Hillary's fault.

I really do have a gay friend who cried out, "They are going to kill gay people for holding hands in pubic....." I wouldn't have believed she said it if I hadn't heard the words myself.

Which makes zero sense, at all, as Trump has supported gay marriage longer than the Clintons, and posed for this picture:

58177a15150000d804530d10.jpeg

People still don't understand, Trump is not a traditional conservative, he is not a traditional Republican.

He is a bulldozer with a T on the side.

He does things his own way, always has

Why do you think I started with this over a year ago?

CTzFpYJWUAAHLbp.jpg