• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Suck it *******!

I have a new hobby, reading lib websites - I haven't stopped laughing for 2 days!

I remember the assassinations of the Kennedy's and Dr. King and 9/11, and nothing compares to the despair I'm feeling now.

I actually threw up...twice. I had to leave work around noon because I could not stop sobbing at my desk.

I spent yesterday and last night pacing my house and literally screaming in rage. Total unbridled hysteria. I shed more tears than I ever have in my life. I drank 2 bottles of wine. I spent some time surfing erratically on the net on emigrating to Canada, Ireland and France. I took sleeping pills to finally try to get rest and they didn’t work. Several times I thought I was having a heart attack, which was frightening. I am beside myself. HELP ME.

I have a new hobby, reading lib websites - I haven't stopped laughing for 2 days!

I remember the assassinations of the Kennedy's and Dr. King and 9/11, and nothing compares to the despair I'm feeling now.

I actually threw up...twice. I had to leave work around noon because I could not stop sobbing at my desk.

I spent yesterday and last night pacing my house and literally screaming in rage. Total unbridled hysteria. I shed more tears than I ever have in my life. I drank 2 bottles of wine. I spent some time surfing erratically on the net on emigrating to Canada, Ireland and France. I took sleeping pills to finally try to get rest and they didn’t work. Several times I thought I was having a heart attack, which was frightening. I am beside myself. HELP ME.

I've seen memes about the first comment (9-11) and that disgusts me. What in the hell is wrong with people???

What in the hell is wrong with people???

They were raised by the hard core liberal education system

U. of Michigan Gives Students Play-Doh, Coloring Books to Cope With Trump

“People are frustrated, people are just really sad and shocked,” said Trey Boynton, the director of multi-ethnic student affairs at the University of Michigan. “A lot of people are feeling like there has been a loss. We talked about grief today and about the loss of hope that this election would solidify the progress that was being made.”

There was a steady flow of students entering Ms. Boynton’s office Wednesday. They spent the day sprawled around the center, playing with Play-Doh and coloring in coloring books, as they sought comfort and distraction.

“The ones I find most upsetting are those who fear, rightly or wrongly, for their own families. These students are requesting that the exam be postponed. On the other hand, I am sure that many students have sacrificed to prepare for the test …Therefore, I am making the exam optional.”

The professor told the class he would “calculate each student’s grade both with and without” the exam.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/1...s-play-doh-coloring-books-to-cope-with-trump/

The whining, sniveling libtard snowflakes are going to have to grow a pair, and learn to adapt to life in the Trump lane.

Play doh and coloring books? I've seen it all. Holy ****.

The whining, sniveling libtard snowflakes are going to have to grow a pair, and learn to adapt to life in the Trump lane.

Protesters get a lesson in democracy

So the little snowflakes were out on the streets again last night, tying up traffic and waving their “NOT MY PRESIDENT!” signs.

Have you noticed how many of the riff-raff can’t wait to go in front of the TV cameras to announce in broken English that the reason they hate President-elect Trump is because they’re illegal aliens.

Then they hold up their signs saying “NOT MY PRESIDENT!”

Well then, of course he’s not your president. You’re from Guatemala, or maybe Honduras.

Last night, as a public service to the viewing public, Fox News Channel started running English-language subtitles under the anti-Trump sound bites. I’m serious.

The problem is, this is the first election these coddled millennials have ever come out on the short end of. This is the first time they haven’t gotten a participation trophy. They have never learned to cope with losing.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/co.../11/carr_protesters_get_a_lesson_in_democracy

Play doh and coloring books? I've seen it all. Holy ****.

Oh wait - you ain't seen NOTHING yet

Trump: "We’re all going to start saying MERRY CHRISTMAS again"

Imagine the uproar!

Liberals are too mentally weak to deal with reality. They simply cannot handle it.

Last edited:
woman i worked with showed me a FB screen cap of her neighbor's rant.
apparently the neighbor chick had a kid die from cancer at 2 ... and was equating the feeling she has over Trump winning to when her child died.

seriously, people are ****** up.

apparently the neighbor chick had a kid die from cancer at 2 ... and was equating the feeling she has over Trump winning to when her child died.

Yes they are. That we all can agree on.

That is serious mental illness. I have read a couple of articles where the author suggests that these people grew up in the "participation trophy" generation, and never got used to the idea of losing.

Hey, the real world is knocking and telling you there is no such thing as a goddamn "participation trophy." The votes were counted, you lost, deal with it, and move on.

That is serious mental illness. I have read a couple of articles where the author suggests that these people grew up in the "participation trophy" generation, and never got used to the idea of losing.

Hey, the real world is knocking and telling you there is no such thing as a goddamn "participation trophy." The votes were counted, you lost, deal with it, and move on.

One reason why millennial Ron Jr. has a damn good job for a kid his age and busts his ***. Me and his mom didn't play that ****. Most of the people he was in college with are still living with their parents and have a mountain of student loans.

That **** was priceless. I actually hit you with some positive Karma..........

One reason why millennial Ron Jr. has a damn good job for a kid his age and busts his ***. Me and his mom didn't play that ****. Most of the people he was in college with are still living with their parents and have a mountain of student loans.

Nice. Coached son when he was young in baseball and football, and he knew the difference between winning and losing, valued studies, valued winning. Played on a series of very competitive baseball teams and wound up pitching D1 college ball. He earned 5 varsity letters in high school, graduated in 4 years from very demanding college, employed immediately after college and holds job with same company 2 1/2 years later, including promotion.

Daughter competed in gymnastics and diving, highly competitive platform diver who earned 4 varsity letters, then dove for 4 years at one of the best schools in the world, earned several college diving league medals. Also knew the difference between winning and losing, valued winning, valued studies, graduated college at age 21, graduated medical school, and is a doctor.

But no matter - elfiePoloFakeEbonicsRabbi insists that you and I are racists, raising a bunch of inbred, hillbilly racists.

Reactions: MTC
But no matter - elfiePoloFakeEbonicsRabbi insists that you and I are racists, raising a bunch of inbred, hillbilly racists.

The Elftard has to resort to this as a coping mechanism. The Elftard is so devoid of rationale and common sense, as are all libtards, that this behavior and the behavior of the ***** rioters, is necessary for them to function during their period of crisis. Soon they will be in padded rooms eating pudding while wearing diapers and mittens.

Nice. Coached son when he was young in baseball and football, and he knew the difference between winning and losing, valued studies, valued winning. Played on a series of very competitive baseball teams and wound up pitching D1 college ball. He earned 5 varsity letters in high school, graduated in 4 years from very demanding college, employed immediately after college and holds job with same company 2 1/2 years later, including promotion.

Daughter competed in gymnastics and diving, highly competitive platform diver who earned 4 varsity letters, then dove for 4 years at one of the best schools in the world, earned several college diving league medals. Also knew the difference between winning and losing, valued winning, valued studies, graduated college at age 21, graduated medical school, and is a doctor.

Kudos. Proud dad to a 4 year old here. Although my son doesn't grasp the winning/losing aspect to life. We explain to him using the Pens or Steelers as an example. So definately, a big part of growing up is learning you don't always get what you want, but putting in the hard work can help

now it's really getting good!

DNC Staff: Arrogance Cost Clinton the Election

On Thursday, Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman, John Podesta, held a conference call with devastated staffers that put the rosiest possible frame on a calamitous picture.

The message to the dozens of mostly young, sleep-deprived and shell-shocked aides: We did everything we could have. We wouldn't have changed a thing. You should still be proud.

Inside the Democratic National Committee headquarters, which sits half a mile south of the U.S. Capitol, eyes rolled and heads shook in frustration and disbelief.

Clinton's loss at the hands of Donald Trump amounted to the most surprising outcome in the history of modern electoral politics. Of course things could've been done differently. And ignoring that fact wasn't going to make the searing defeat any easier.

"We are pissed at them and state parties are pissed at them because they lost due to arrogance," a top DNC staffer tells U.S. News, sharing the candid sentiment suffusing the high levels of the committee in exchange for anonymity.

http://www.usnews.com/news/the-run-...-hillary-clinton-the-election-vs-donald-trump

I just can't get over the vitriol from Clinton's side. It's like nothing I have ever seen before. And it's all leftist talking points- that my gay brother now lives in fear and can't leve his house because Trump is going to kill him- and **** like that. The left has swallowed that rhetoric hook line and sinker and seeing some of my smartest friends regurgitate those points is scary.

I just can't get over the vitriol from Clinton's side. It's like nothing I have ever seen before. And it's all leftist talking points- that my gay brother now lives in fear and can't leve his house because Trump is going to kill him- and **** like that. The left has swallowed that rhetoric hook line and sinker and seeing some of my smartest friends regurgitate those points is scary.

It's an eye opener how many sheep there are walking around who believe absolutely anything that a "bought and paid for", completely biased organization on their TV tells them. How about thinking for yourself?

It's an eye opener how many sheep there are walking around who believe absolutely anything that a "bought and paid for", completely biased organization on their TV tells them. How about thinking for yourself?

Well, what's even worse is when you present them with facts- like how Trump NEVER made fun of that disabled reporter- and they say it's made up and that they don't believe it. They say they fact check EVERYTHING and that EVERYTHING positive about Trump is false.

Well, what's even worse is when you present them with facts- like how Trump NEVER made fun of that disabled reporter- and they say it's made up and that they don't believe it. They say they fact check EVERYTHING and that EVERYTHING positive about Trump is false.

That's the problem when you fact check with sources whose only mission in life is to do anything under the sun to disparage the very person you are fact checking. They aren't quite bright enough to figure that out. It seems like a majority of people in the country caught on and ignored the noise...or they are all racists. Who would have thought over 50% of America is racist.....even many who voted for Obama....twice. Or maybe those people just BECAME racists in this election cycle. That happens sometimes

I wonder if they go back to NOT being racists if they vote Democrat next election? They might have to turn in their racist card. So many questions....

Last edited:
now it's really getting good!

DNC Staff: Arrogance Cost Clinton the Election

On Thursday, Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman, John Podesta, held a conference call with devastated staffers that put the rosiest possible frame on a calamitous picture.

The message to the dozens of mostly young, sleep-deprived and shell-shocked aides: We did everything we could have. We wouldn't have changed a thing. You should still be proud.

Inside the Democratic National Committee headquarters, which sits half a mile south of the U.S. Capitol, eyes rolled and heads shook in frustration and disbelief.

Clinton's loss at the hands of Donald Trump amounted to the most surprising outcome in the history of modern electoral politics. Of course things could've been done differently. And ignoring that fact wasn't going to make the searing defeat any easier.

"We are pissed at them and state parties are pissed at them because they lost due to arrogance," a top DNC staffer tells U.S. News, sharing the candid sentiment suffusing the high levels of the committee in exchange for anonymity.

http://www.usnews.com/news/the-run-...-hillary-clinton-the-election-vs-donald-trump

We undermined Bernie's campaign...voter fraud...WikiLeaks...Yeah be proud, you did everything you could.