• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sunday Non Steelers games

Harbaugh is right up there with Tomlin not producing when it matters most...

Full SeasonsWinsLossesTiesWinning %Division TitlesLosing Seasons
Mike Tomlin16168962.6357
0​
John Harbaugh15153970.6124
2​
*Harbaugh's losing seasons were 5-11 (2015) and 8-9 (2021)

Playoff AppearancesWinsLossesWinning %Seasons with a Playoff WinPlayoff DroughtSuper Bowl AppearancesSuper Bowl Titles
Mike Tomlin1089.47146 (2017-present)21
John Harbaugh10119.55075 (2015-2019)11

They're definitely in the same ballpark. Tomlin has been slightly better in the regular season and Harbaugh slightly better in the postseason.

CJ Stroud, the only 1st round graded QB on my big board the last two years, broke Andrew Luck’s rookie single game yards record. 30/42 470 yards 5 tds 0 ints.

The Texans have to feel good about their future. They've got a running backing kicking the go-ahead field goal and a rookie QB who just threw for 470 yards and 5 TDs while leading a game-winning drive.

CJ Stroud, the only 1st round graded QB on my big board the last two years, broke Andrew Luck’s rookie single game yards record. 30/42 470 yards 5 tds 0 ints.
I still can't believe the Panthers took Bryce Young over him.

Josh Dobb traded 5 days ago comes in relief of Hall after he got hurt. 20/30 158 yards 2 tds 66 rushing yards with another td.

Mike Tomlin16168962.6357
0​
2​

Playoff AppearancesWinsLossesWinning %Seasons with a Playoff WinPlayoff DroughtSuper Bowl AppearancesSuper Bowl Titles

They're definitely in the same ballpark. Tomlin has been slightly better in the regular season and Harbaugh slightly better in the postseason.
16 seasons and only 4 with a playoff win? 4? Sheesh. That’s terrible.

Mike Tomlin16168962.6357
0​
2​

Good research I was just going off memory which fails me here and there.😅

If I didn't like Harbaugh I would have said I would prefer him in comparison.
But there is that matter of I can't stand the guy...

The Texans have to feel good about their future. They've got a running backing kicking the go-ahead field goal and a rookie QB who just threw for 470 yards and 5 TDs while leading a game-winning drive.
I remember we had a lot of discussions on the guy. I think I just liked that he didn't scramble to run. Thought he had a chance of being a solid pure passer.

Yeah they have to be ecstatic. He is definitely looking like a franchise QB.

16 seasons and only 4 with a playoff win? 4? Sheesh. That’s terrible.
I’ve often wondered why the media goes on and on about his not having a losing season,and never mention his playoff record. I think many non Steeler fans would be surprised at their record under his tutelage

And Dobbs shrugged off a Bud Dupree sack and scrambled for a first down on the game winning drive. I'm happy for Dobbs, such a good dude.
People laughed at me when I said I would have cut Trubisky and signed Dobbs to save 6 million in cap space. Dobbs is way better than Trubisky

🙄

Looks like we finally have an Ohio State QB in the NFL who is a legit franchise QB. Stroud is for real

Absolutely…while qbs perfomance, good or bad, as rookies don’t correlate to what their careers will be, i think he will be a keeper for certain.
I was wrong about him 100%… shows what judging a guy because of his school can do, lol

however his splits between when pressured and not pressured are so extreme, you have to wonder who the **** thought it was a good plan to just run cover 2 zone all game with no rush…

I swear head coaches are either really oblivious or just feel that what they want to do takes precedence over what the film and stays say they should do…… that kid, given time, can obviously tear things up… and was one of the season leaders in bad passes under pressure, yet teams keep going back to that old adage that young qbs can’t read nfl zones…

CC Lamb has got some moves.
Lamb makes me think of 448s comment about WRs. We have two good WRs. But I think the team could still upgrade or add to the room with a three receiver threat.

Damn this C.J. Stroud kid looks like the real deal.
I drafted him in my 2 keeper leagues with the 15th pick. I think i did same in our league just in case it turns to a keeper