• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Super Bowl Predictions

Despite their superior offensive and defensive lines, the Eagles are about to taste the wrath of one Patrick Mahomes. No way he loses two SB's in a row

Chiefs 44
Eagles 28
I will be interested to see his ankle after the long halftime. No way the AFC championship didn't set healing back.

Despite their superior offensive and defensive lines, the Eagles are about to taste the wrath of one Patrick Mahomes. No way he loses two SB's in a row

Chiefs 44
Eagles 28
A hobbling Mahomes is going to put up 44? If you nail that prediction cooch is going to bend down and kiss your feet one toe at a time.

I predict that a big stink (or at least a little one) will be made that for the first time in NFL history two black QB's will be facing each other in a Super Bowl.
I've already seen it scrolled at the bottom during a TV sports talk show. Rolled my eyeballs.

Explain to me why the **** that is so important or worth mentioning.

I predict that a big stink (or at least a little one) will be made that for the first time in NFL history two black QB's will be facing each other in a Super Bowl.
I've already seen it scrolled at the bottom during a TV sports talk show. Rolled my eyeballs.

Their arithmetic is off. It is 1 and a half black men.

Cause it’s a storyline. The nfl sold out long ago.

MTC no watch.
Hoping Rihanna nip slip. Catch replay online either

A hobbling Mahomes is going to put up 44? If you nail that prediction cooch is going to bend down and kiss your feet one toe at a time.

I think him and Coooch have already done the toe massage thingy with a happy ending. Now they are both looking for guaranteed QB contracts……….
:whip1::car::yield:

Salute the nation

Last edited:
I wonder if it was two black kickers if anyone would care?🤣

I wonder how colorful the play by play RADIO announcer’s will be……… ???

Salute the nation

I will be interested to see his ankle after the long halftime. No way the AFC championship didn't set healing back.

He'll be shot up with the same stuff they gave him before the AFC Championship.

Eagles 41
Chefs 21

been feeling the Eagles are going to smack KC in the mouth hard and often. They are clearly better and complete.

If Mahomes pulls this one off, I will be impressed.

I predict the Steelers will be playing in the Super Bowl next year.

I've been busy. Did I miss the news that Canada was fired, they hired a good OC and Tomlin promised to keep his hands off the offense?

Chefs by 6. Andy and Co., with 2 weeks to prepare, come up with some scheme or 2 and Hurts throws 2 picks.

Philly really has not beaten anyone good with their starting QB. I predict Mahones will rip them up and force Philly to pass. Hurts is a game manage with a great OL and defense around him, nothing more.

Kansas City 34
Philly 20

Philly really has not beaten anyone good with their starting QB. I predict Mahones will rip them up and force Philly to pass. Hurts is a game manage with a great OL and defense around him, nothing more.

Kansas City 34
Philly 20
Do you mean they haven’t beaten a good team because of Hurts’ arm or are you saying they played a soft schedule?

He'll be shot up with the same stuff they gave him before the AFC Championship.
He said he didn't get shot up with anything for the AFC Championship. I find that hard to believe but that was what he said.

Chefs 30
Iggles 27

Over.

New drinking game: Take a drink every time someone mentions “two black QBs in the Super Bowl”.

Do you mean they haven’t beaten a good team because of Hurts’ arm or are you saying they played a soft schedule?
I think he was trying to say both. For all you gamblers out there you know what this means. Double down on Philly we just got the green light.