• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Super Bowl Predictions

Well the Eagles activated Greg Ward Jr (yes he is out of UH)

so the game is officially over

Eagles 45- chiefs18

I agree with Coolie. A blowout.

This time it's the bird that cooks the chef.

Birds 45
Chefs 21

The Beagles hired Fangio (fired from Denver) for the past 2 weeks before he gets to Miami to be their new DC to coach them on defending Mahomes. Interesting I guess.

I have decided on a SUV Coolie. Thanks.

Go Eagles.

Iggles 34
Chefs 17

7axagx.jpg

I bet more people will watch the super bowl for the commercials and the halftime show than for the game.

Usually I look forward to watching the SB but this year, meh... I don't care who wins it but I'll watch it because it gives me a good excuse to build a fire, drink beer and eat junk food.

Chiefs 18
Eagles 28.

I bet more people will watch the super bowl for the commercials and the halftime show than for the game.

Usually I look forward to watching the SB but this year, meh... I don't care who wins it but I'll watch it because it gives me a good excuse to build a fire, drink beer and eat junk food.

Chiefs 18
Eagles 28.
the commercials have sucked for years.

Despite their superior offensive and defensive lines, the Eagles are about to taste the wrath of one Patrick Mahomes. No way he loses two SB's in a row

Chiefs 44
Eagles 28
See? What'd I tell ya? WHAT'D I TELL YOU, HUH?!

Lol seriously though, Mahomes was an absolute legend tonight

A hobbling Mahomes is going to put up 44? If you nail that prediction cooch is going to bend down and kiss your feet one toe at a time.
Came close, didnt he? 4 points off!

Came close, didn't he? 4 points off!
Two horribly bad blown coverage TDs but yeah you are right he damn sure came close. Shows you what half time adjustments can do for a great football coached team.

Two horribly bad blown coverage TDs but yeah you are right he damn sure came close. Shows you what half time adjustments can do for a great football coached team.
Brother, you aint just whistlin' dixie!

Done deal. Eagles win.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: If you really want to cry go ahead and check a long way back when I said we should hire Andy Reid as the head coach. He was a free agent then. Oh what could have been.