• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Super Bowl Predictions

Dick head, wow did you come up with that all by yourself?

If KC can beat the Eagles then so could have the Bungles. What a terrible thought.

Did you find it inaccurate?

I found that some of the people form Marietta, OH are stupid. Obviously the education level and income level aren't very high. Most of the buildings are old and the very air the people breathe stinks. And I thought Cleveland was a dump. I care not to spend my much of time with such people and their sophomoric insults. A reason why I don't post here as much as I used to. Here, educate yourself. See ya Slashvag.

I found that some of the people form Marietta, OH are stupid. Obviously the education level and income level aren't very high. Most of the buildings are old and the very air the people breathe stinks. And I thought Cleveland was a dump. I care not to spend my much of time with such people and their sophomoric insults. A reason why I don't post here as much as I used to. Here, educate yourself. See ya Slashvag.

So you looked at the guys profile. Saw where he was from and researched the town like it actually means anything in regards to the poster?

Your research skills suck and as far as you posting less, don't threaten us with a good time.

So you looked at the guys profile. Saw where he was from and researched the town like it actually means anything in regards to the poster?

Your research skills suck and as far as you posting less, don't threaten us with a good time.

I did only had to look at his name displayed. It's seen on the left of every post he writes. My research skills are fine. It doesn't take much to entertain you.

I did only had to look at his name displayed. It's seen on the left of every post he writes. My research skills are fine. It doesn't take much to entertain you.
That is the job of a jester to keep entertaining or not?

I look forward to your next ridiculous take which yes keeps me entertained.

Like how the Steelers should draft a QB or a RB high in the draft. Or how a 40 time is the ultimate barometer. Or how a certain DE won't go in the top 10. Or how Polamalu's head is too big.

You entertain plenty.

If HAL from space odyssey were retarded, you could have played the part. Damn, opportunity missed.

you weren't the only one. . . I was way off. How they booed Dak, I'm glad they lost!
Yes that actually annoyed me too. I get the rivalry thing. But how do you boo someone who just won The Walter Payton Man of the Year Award. A very prestigious award. Seriously.

Yes that actually annoyed me too. I get the rivalry thing. But how do you boo someone who just won The Walter Payton Man of the Year Award. A very prestigious award. Seriously.
Exactly how I feel. Do they know the work that goes into winning that? Every player is deserving of it that is up for it, but to be recognized is a great moment.

go **** yourself

feel free to spend even less time here

That's what we say about the Steelers. How has it worked out.

Every year before the season games actually start, I’ve always said 16-0 / 17-0.

The last 7-10 years, I knew better………….

Salute the nation

Every year before the season games actually start, I’ve always said 16-0 / 17-0.

The last 7-10 years, I knew better………….

Salute the nation
If Coolie buys me a new car, the Steelers will win the Super Bowl in 2024.

If Coolie buys me a new car, the Steelers will win the Super Bowl in 2024.

You m Ishtar want to be a little more specific on type of car……………

Could be a “matchbox” type roadster………………….

I’d loan you the LUXURY S10 if you are destituted …….

Salute the nation

You m Ishtar want to be a little more specific on type of car……………

Could be a “matchbox” type roadster………………….

I’d loan you the LUXURY S10 if you are destituted …….

Salute the nation
Luxury SUV

Luxury SUV

The ONLY thing separating the LUXURY S10 from your dream SUV is AirConditioning. I am planning on installing the rest of a roof type AC unit this spring………………………..

Picking Coolie up at Backdoor Butternut BoB’s mother’s house all last summer, drove me to put the blower unit in (couldn’t afford the AC part), due to Coolie sweltering. Not sure if that was caused from the hot weather or the physical activity he had just performed.

Salute the nation