• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Talcum X called out

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/07/clay-travis-offers-50000-to-charity-if-shaun-king-takes-dna-test/

Clay Travis Offers $50,000 To Charity If Shaun King Takes DNA Test

David Hookstead

Outspoken sports pundit Clay Travis trolled Shaun King hard Wednesday morning by offering to donate to charity in exchange for a DNA test.

Travis tweeted, “Hey @shaunking, I’ll give $50k to Colin Kaepernick’s charity if you take a DNA test and are more than 25% black.”

The tweet likely came in response to an article written by King claiming he would be boycotting the NFL because it’s apparently a racist organization, given the fact no team wants to take a shot on Kaepernick.

This is hardly the first time Travis has taken shots at a man referred to at times as “Talcum-X,” because many have questioned if King is black or posing for publicity.

This feud should continue to be highly entertaining for the foreseeable future, and now everybody will just have to wait and see if King will ever take the DNA test.

From King's article:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/king-boycotting-nfl-anti-blackness-article-1.3225720

I have to be honest, though, the decision to boycott the league this year was not my own. Watching the games every Sunday (and Monday and Thursday) with my 10-year-old son had long since become a pastime in my house. A few days ago, after seeing an advertisement for a special on the NFL, he literally said to me, "Dad, we can't watch after what they've done to Colin and with all of those owners loving Donald Trump so much."

Really? A 10-year old said that?

Talcum-X does not lie.

I guess there's no money in being white.

I'm guessing Shaun King is mostly white from the pic. This may even be a Dolezal situation.

aint no "may be" about it. dude's as white as you, ogre.

aint no "may be" about it. dude's as white as you, ogre.

Yeah I looked up his family photographs with his mom, dad and brother.

video.tvinnotime.com@decfa515-4662-3674-87ed-62217c532a9f_FULL.png

600full-zelig-screenshot.jpg

shaun-king-black-lives-matter-550x281.jpg

Two of these assclowns are idiots pretending to be black and embarrassing themselves in the process. The third is an actor.