• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tales of the Weird – Joe Exotic Writes Ben Roethlisberger a Letter from Prison

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Well, it was a slow day in news for the Pittsburgh Steelers today. Then something extremely strange hit the internet.

The real Joe Exotic, Joseph Maldonado, posted a letter that he hand wrote from prison requesting that Ben Roethlisberger help get his stepson a signed Roethlisberger jersey.

The letter reads:

Hey Ben Roethlisberger,

Not sure if you have heard of me or not. It’s Joe Exotic, the Tiger King. As you know, the United States of America has kidnapped me so Carole Baskin and PeTA could try to pass the Big Cat Safety Act because I’m the only one that could educate Congress about why this law should never pass. Anyway, they got my *** in prison for now and I need a favor from you please sir.

I have this amazing stepson named Johnny Graham and I promised him an autographed jersey by you because he thinks you are the **** and he holds you on a pretty big pedestal. There is one on eBay, but I don’t have the $600 to buy it for his birthday. My fans helped get everything else he wanted. I’m just missing your jersey.

Can you help a man out that is fighting for his own freedom? Every kid needs a hero and you are his! If so, just private message and my people will go from there.

With all the respect,
Joe Graham “Joe Exotic”

With it came a photo of the hand written letter from prison.

Letter to Steelers Ben Roethlisberger

I’m told by a source familiar with Roethlisberger that the letter was also emailed to his agent.

We will keep you updated on the situation as more details come out. We will await Roethlisberger’s response!

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

Ben is a big time dog lover....doubt he acknowledges him..

But---ya never know.

"The s h i t".
I don't know if I would want to be admired using those words.

When did s h i t start becoming a good thing?

Happy mothers day mom, you are the ****.
Hey Cope, you are the ****.
Thanks doc for saving my life, you are the ****.
Thank You Father Tom, you are the ****.
Jesus my Lord and Savior, you are the ****.

Nope, still not working for me.
****. Not working for the auto swear word masker either.

Last edited:
Ben is stuck, damned if he do and damned if he don't as the media and non-media will make this all BEN's fault.

Ben disapaoints a kid who idolizes him ------OR----- Ben supports exotic animal killer

I think he (Ben) will do nothing and let time slip this away from him. That is his only choice.

Salute the nation

Last edited:
Having been locked away myself a few times myself what I see is a guy that all he has is time and is trying to scheme a way to “make good”
to his step son, since there is really nothing the dude can do for him himself…

I think for the stepsons sake Ben should do it… If they’re not gonna send a Jersey, I don’t think it’s cool this letter was released to the public…

Having been locked away myself a few times myself what I see is a guy that all he has is time and is trying to scheme a way to “make good”
to his step son, since there is really nothing the dude can do for him himself…

I think for the stepsons sake Ben should do it… If they’re not gonna send a Jersey, I don’t think it’s cool this letter was released to the public…

I hear yaz SteveA but Ben had no hand in any of this. Mr. Joe Exotic is the one who released the letter and puts BEN in the awkward position. It isn't as simple as just giving the kid the autographed jersey as the MEDIA fuckleing Hounds are the one who will blow this up.

Sorry for the tactic the prisoner took because the "stepson" is the one missing out.

EDIT: Had Joe Exotic NOT released the letter the odds would have been much better for success.

Salute the nation

I hear yaz SteveA but Ben had no hand in any of this. Mr. Joe Exotic is the one who released the letter and puts BEN in the awkward position. It isn't as simple as just giving the kid the autographed jersey as the MEDIA fuckleing Hounds are the one who will blow this up.

Sorry for the tactic the prisoner took because the "stepson" is the one missing out.

EDIT: Had Joe Exotic NOT released the letter the odds would have been much better for success.

Salute the nation
Non story no matter what Ben does.