• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Taliban 2, USA 1

That's what high yield tactical nukes are for. "Nuke em from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."
Orange Man Bad.

Last edited:
You know that’s why sleepy is still in his basement. His team is working on the blame trump wording.

Unreal. Why the **** we didn’t destroy them or fly them the **** out.

Why do we have to blame Trump or Biden? Why is either free of blame? Trump began the withdrawal and set a time line to be out by the end of May. Had we stuck to that timeline, does anyone honestly think things would have turned out any different? Come on.

Those Blackhawks belong to the "Afghan Air Force." Part of the $88 billion we wasted training and equipping that army of rabble.
Ahhh. Still should have destroyed that ****

Those guys that fell off the plane...did they really think they were going to hold on for the whole flight? I mean, WTF, come on man.

Those Blackhawks belong to the "Afghan Air Force." Part of the $88 billion we wasted training and equipping that army of rabble.
I rather doubt that any of the Taliban goat-rapers know how to fly a helicopter.

Those guys that fell of the plane...did they really think they were going to hold on for the whole flight? I mean, WTF, come on man.
If I was looking at my life being taken over by the Taliban I’d give it a shot.

Too much ice cream causes brain freeze. The old man lost his military yesterday. The resignation should follow.

blackhawks, mraps, drones, connexes full of weapons, military bases built to DOD specs, etc, etc etc. The military lost their CINC yesterday. He has one move, resignation.

You know that’s why sleepy is still in his basement. His team is working on the blame trump wording.
He should resign immediately. I'm seeing even CNN burying the Administration at least relative to their to earlier Ministry of Propaganda default.

Is the crisis they need to install Willie Brown's mistress?

ABC had some special coverage of this catastrophe last night and they had quoted a young Afghani girl as asking something along of the lines of "why don't more people care?", which kind of sucks.

We spent 2 trillion dollars helping China protect its border, let them deal with it now.

From George W, to Obama, Trump & Biden, they all share some responsibility here.

As far as the current situation, Biden owns this, he's in charge now. The execution of the agreement he inherited from Trump for withdrawal from Afghanistan has been awful. Not securing the safety of Afghans who helped America may come back to haunt us. The disorderly, chaotic drawdown in Kabul is a hot mess & an embarrassment for the State Dept. and the US Military.

As far as Trump's role in this, it's significant. He cozied up to the Taliban and made a really bizarre decision to have the US lift up & legitimize them.

From Ana Navarro.

View attachment 6046

Trump is the only one who handled it properly. Nobody faults us for leaving. It’s HOW we left. Trump saw that we had to get out of there so he smartly negotiated with the group that was obviously going to rule once we left. He was setting up a peaceful solution or at least as peaceful as possible. He was setting up an ordered withdrawal where we get out all our people, all of our allies who would be in danger, and clear out our supplies.

Biden just ordered them to leave immediately. No plan, just drop everything and leave. He owns this completely. The press asked him flat out of the Taliban would take over and Biden flat out said No. Biden has been wrong on every single foreign policy opinion he ever offered. He was even against killing OBL.

Just admit Biden ****** this up big time and then went on vacation.

He should resign immediately. I'm seeing even CNN burying the Administration at least relative to their to earlier Ministry of Propaganda default.

Is the crisis they need to install Willie Brown's mistress?
Yep, whether intentional or not, this greatly assists in the speeding of Biden's exit.

Which would put the Taliban at 3-1 up on USA, at least, for those keeping score at home.

Why do we have to blame Trump or Biden? Why is either free of blame? Trump began the withdrawal and set a time line to be out by the end of May. Had we stuck to that timeline, does anyone honestly think things would have turned out any different? Come on.
People are too politically charged see this a complete and utter failure to plan and execute this withdrawal. This is NOT a Trump/Biden argument, it's not even a Democrat vs Republican argument, America ****** up. The Chiefs of Staff, Secretary of Defense, Generals, Secretary of state, etc. This is a giant clusterfuck.

Pull your heads out of your *****, stop pointing fingers at one another because they're on another "side" and pen an email to your representatives and DEMAND action to unfuck this situation. If we spent more of our energy, resources and knowledge contacting our reps and less on message board bickering maybe **** would get done. I'm just as guilty and seeing the desperation of the people of Afghanistan was a wake up call for me.

Trump is the only one who handled it properly. Nobody faults us for leaving. It’s HOW we left. Trump saw that we had to get out of there so he smartly negotiated with the group that was obviously going to rule once we left. He was setting up a peaceful solution or at least as peaceful as possible. He was setting up an ordered withdrawal where we get out all our people, all of our allies who would be in danger, and clear out our supplies.

Biden just ordered them to leave immediately. No plan, just drop everything and leave. He owns this completely. The press asked him flat out of the Taliban would take over and Biden flat out said No. Biden has been wrong on every single foreign policy opinion he ever offered. He was even against killing OBL.

Just admit Biden ****** this up big time and then went on vacation.
Other than Reagan, which US President, since WWII ended, has not sucked at foreign policy?