• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Taliban 2, USA 1

I know it's a solemn time for all of us, but we need a good laugh once in a while:

:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

I’ll take a mean tweet any day over Biden and his pudding patrol
The guy is just a corpse and zero emotion.

Listening to Trump last night for even a few seconds showcased the difference and what a true leader does in times of crisis.

You don't hold your head in your hands in front of the public. He was utterly clueless and off script.

I’ll take a mean tweet any day over Biden and his pudding patrol
This. I can’t tell you how many folks I’ve engage with that THIS was the reason they voted for a vegetable

The guy is just a corpse and zero emotion.

Listening to Trump last night for even a few seconds showcased the difference and what a true leader does in times of crisis.

You don't hold your head in your hands in front of the public. He was utterly clueless and off script.
Very easy to tell he’s getting his words from an earpiece and his brain can’t process it fast enough...this is what the left wants? This is pathetic

E91aAYkVkAEn9rG

On one hand, I understand there are things you don't do and there's a chain of command, but this also an unprecedented moment in modern U.S. history. **** them all, those swamp dwellers, and good for him for saying what needed to be said.

In addition to calls for Biden's impeachment, there are now calls for Blinken to go. The best word to describe him - feckless.

I can't think of a Secretary of State in my lifetime who exuded so much lack of strength, nervousness. It's like they propped up Pajama Boy to be SOS.

Even Democrat Seth Moulton is in on it. The jig is up.

‘I don’t know what to tell you Willie, because Biden has no plan’

This aged well. What was it, 2-3 days from when Biden said this until we lost our soldiers?

1630113891619.png

Wow great, we used a drone, killed a "planner." No celebration needed. We got a planner for 14 dead servicemen.

I'd be far more happy if the Asshat In Chief had gotten everyone out, then extracted our forces. We wouldn't be here.

Lots of work needs to be done before the business of retribution if you ask me.

1630158289014.png

Told my friend last night what LBJ said about the Gulf of Tonkin Incident?

"Hell, for all I know they may have been shooting at some GD whales out there!"

Well, let's be honest here:

"For all we know they may have been shooting at some GD sheep herders out there!"

It's too little too late wag the dog for President Dunkirk.

Speaking of Dunkirk, history will no doubt repeat itself in terms of the left attempting to spin this as Biden snatching victory from jaws of defeat of Trump, Taliban, Afghan forces, etc.

"The British retreat to Dunkirk was controversial. But poor planning, intelligence, leadership, and communications had left the Allies in a desperate situation."

But then:

As novelist J.B. Priestley put it in his BBC radio broadcast of June 5, 1940:

What began as a miserable blunder, a catalogue of misfortunes and miscalculations, ended as an epic of gallantry. We have a queer habit – and you can see it running through our history – of conjuring up such transformations. Out of a black gulf of humiliation and despair, rises a sun of blazing glory.

Actually, Dien Bien Phu is a better military analogy. The French were never heard from again after the national humiliation and psychological blow.

This Dien Bien Phu seems by design.

The only thing MAGA does well is shameless hypocrisy.