• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Taliban 2, USA 1

The only thing MAGA does well is shameless hypocrisy.

Not going to be able to put lipstick on this pig. Nobody feels any better because Biden wagged the dog with a single drone strike AFTER THE FACT.

Just a question, if we know where the "Isis-K plannner" who just slaughtered 13 American troops lives and works, how the hell is any of it still standing?
Notice how quickly they always know exactly whodunit after it happens?

I mean, these people are happy to die for their cause, what good does taking two of them out do? We need to destroy their operations.

Obviously I'm no military expert and those who are please correct me, but it seems like common sense to me.

I mean, these people are happy to die for their cause, what good does taking two of them out do? We need to destroy their operations.

Obviously I'm no military expert and those who are please correct me, but it seems like common sense to me.

Well considering we just armed them to the teeth and thousands of them just got out of prison, plus the gitmo people. It looks like we're back to square one. Actually negative because we just destroyed the trust that we would protect them.

We should have kept our base as a deterrent. None of this would have happened with the taliban&friends taking over.

It's pretty bad when a bunch of private citizens have to go in to save our citizens because the politicians don't give a ****.

FB_IMG_1630175538729.jpg

The only thing MAGA does well is shameless hypocrisy.

The only "proof" we have of this claim is the word of the Xiden administration. "Trust us, we killed two key Taliban personnel in a vehicle the day after the Taliban-permitted suicide bombers. Just take our word for it."

Who was killed? Won't say.

I would not believe a word from this group of lying, scheming, carnival barkers and liars. A drunk used car salesman fleeing bail is more reliable.

The only "proof" we have of this claim is the word of the Xiden administration. "Trust us, we killed two key Taliban personnel in a vehicle the day after the Taliban-permitted suicide bombers. Just take our word for it."

Who was killed? Won't say.

I would not believe a word from this group of lying, scheming, carnival barkers and liars. A drunk used car salesman fleeing bail is more reliable.
^^This!! Rember when trump took out Soleimani? We got pictures of that **** on fire, the carnage, and even supporters dressed in black with his picture walking the streets in Iran. THis drone strike...Nothing. It's as empty as Bin Laden's grave.

200103051301-03-baghdad-0103-exlarge-169.jpg

200103123459-03-tehran-protestors-0103-exlarge-169.jpg

_110449645_cef56a4a-ebc5-42fa-8d0b-3b065ae3fbfe.jpg

^^This!! Rember when trump took out Soleimani? We got pictures of that **** on fire, the carnage, and even supporters dressed in black with his picture walking the streets in Iran. THis drone strike...Nothing. It's as empty as Bin Laden's grave.
We had this too.

qassem-soleimani-airstrike-ring-from-corpse-identified-irans-top-general.jpg

Do you honestly believe that there is a single American that wants to live there un Taliban rule? Hell, forget the Taliban. Do you honestly thing any America wants to live there?

Circling back on this, Sarge. Looks like the State Dept. & Pentagon have a pretty good read on the Americans still there.

It's good to see this number in the hundreds, and not the thousands. According to this, over the past two weeks 80% of all Americans have been evacuated, with 20% to go.

Praying for a safe exit & return for all.

About 350 Americans still seeking to leave Afghanistan, State Department says

There are approximately 350 Americans still looking to leave Afghanistan, according to a State Department spokesperson.

These individuals are currently the only Americans the State Department can confirm are still in the country and seeking to leave, the Department said, and it believes some of them are nearly out or already out of Afghanistan.

The State Department also said it has communicated with roughly 280 additional individuals who self-identified as Americans but who have not told the Department of their plans to leave the country, or who have said they do not intend to leave at all.

Nearly 300 Americans were evacuated in the last day and the State Department also confirmed at least 5,400 Americans have been evacuated since Aug. 14, as the DOD reported earlier today.

Last edited:
Told my friend last night what LBJ said about the Gulf of Tonkin Incident?

"Hell, for all I know they may have been shooting at some GD whales out there!"

Well, let's be honest here:

"For all we know they may have been shooting at some GD sheep herders out there!"

It's too little too late wag the dog for President Dunkirk.
As soon as they announced the strike, I turned to my wife and said, "They probably just killed the town cobbler and are trying to pass him off as ISIS."

This administration is so inept and dishonest that I don't believe a word they say.

Circling back on this, Sarge. Looks like the State Dept. & Pentagon have a pretty good read on the Americans still there.

It's good to see this number in the hundreds, and not the thousands. According to this, over the past two weeks 80% of all Americans have been evacuated, with 20% to go.

Praying for a safe exit & return for all.

About 350 Americans still seeking to leave Afghanistan, State Department says

There are approximately 350 Americans still looking to leave Afghanistan, according to a State Department spokesperson.

These individuals are currently the only Americans the State Department can confirm are still in the country and seeking to leave, the Department said, and it believes some of them are nearly out or already out of Afghanistan.

The State Department also said it has communicated with roughly 280 additional individuals who self-identified as Americans but who have not told the Department of their plans to leave the country, or who have said they do not intend to leave at all.

Nearly 300 Americans were evacuated in the last day and the State Department also confirmed at least 5,400 Americans have been evacuated since Aug. 14, as the DOD reported earlier today.
So they evacuated 80,000+ people, but couldn't get these 350 Americans out yet? WTF not?

Don't bother trying to explain, that number is most likely a lie anyway,

So the left is now done with trying to get us to celebrate 'The Greatest Evacuation (ie: retreat) in History'?

Instead, they're now trying to spike the football on the killing of some nameless, faceless 'planner'.?

As soon as they announced the strike, I turned to my wife and said, "They probably just killed the town cobbler and are trying to pass him off as ISIS."

This administration is so inept and dishonest that I don't believe a word they say.

that was my reaction. Bomb some random location and declare we got the guy. Shameless.

Just to recap. Biden created the danger and now wants credit for rescuing the people he put in peril. Like if OJ gave Nicole CPR.
This is like a parent leaving an toddler in a hot car on an August afternoon while they went into a bar to do some day-drinking, coming out 3 hours later to find the child unresponsive, then bragging to their friends about how fast they made it to the hospital.

Just to recap. Biden created the danger and now wants credit for rescuing the people he put in peril. Like if OJ gave Nicole CPR.
OJ's "still looking for the killer" while Xiden is looking for his next edible and dry depends.

This is like a parent leaving an toddler in a hot car on an August afternoon while they went into a bar to do some day-drinking, coming out 3 hours later to find the child unresponsive, then bragging to their friends about how fast they made it to the hospital.

and then blew up the bar with a drone a few days later