• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Taliban 2, USA 1

That's ******* ridiculous.

Are they drafting up articles of impeachment for everybody responsible for this travesty?

Of course not. Guess I shouldn't be so naive as to even think it.

Good God, have mercy on every single one of them in harm's way.

No ****! :mad:

Biden ***** the bed. No...worse. Biden caps off the worst 8 months for a President in US History with the Afghanistan debacle and there is no spinning out of it. The man is a danger to us all. Blood is on his hands. He is incompetent. He's ruining so much. And...

Tibs hasn't been seen since 8:26PM yesterday.

Blankie, bottle, under rock. Predictable.

Biden ***** the bed. No...worse. Biden caps off the worst 8 months for a President in US History with the Afghanistan debacle and there is no spinning out of it. The man is a danger to us all. Blood is on his hands. He is incompetent. He's ruining so much. And...

Tibs hasn't been seen since 8:26PM yesterday.

Blankie, bottle, under rock. Predictable.
when **** goes bad for this assministation, he goes into full retreat, not even so much as peeking out the window.

who am I referring to - Xiden or Fibs?

Good God, have mercy on every single one of them in harm's way.

I would have executed all of them before I would have left them behind. Same thing with gitmo. We leave the little ******** go and they go right back to the same ****. It costs us lives. Just bump the little ******* off.

Not that this is a surprise, just a continuing clusterfuck.

Not that this is a surprise, just a continuing clusterfuck.

wow. no privately owned weapons? straight out of the Democrat Playbook for gaining and keeping power

She talks really fast and wipes her nose a lot. Must be hanging out with Hunter.
[/QUOTE]

Touching your nose is a typical sign of lying. Not a joke, many may already know this. When someone is being interviewed, a sure sign you're not getting the truth is touching your nose or face repeatedly.

maybe she just got the booster?

oops, wrong thread. :oops:

Touching your nose is a typical sign of lying. Not a joke, many may already know this. When someone is being interviewed, a sure sign you're not getting the truth is touching your nose or face repeatedly.

Tim, you ever checked out The Behavior Panel on YouTube? I wish they did even more videos, but a combination of some of the most renowned behavior & body language experts in the world apparently. Really interesting stuff and they've done quite a few videos on very prominent people.

Tim, you ever checked out The Behavior Panel on YouTube? I wish they did even more videos, but a combination of some of the most renowned behavior & body language experts in the world apparently. Really interesting stuff and they've done quite a few videos on very prominent people.

No I haven't, I'll have to check it out.

1630095453041.png

Fibs is BrooklynDad_Defiant! ?

1630095830122.png

1630097470832.png

There are 16 photos there, have more died since yesterday's debacle?

And RIP, heroes & warriors all.