• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Taliban 2, USA 1

And just like that China strolls on in. This smells to high heaven. At least we have an airbase and equipment for them now. They can help keep it going.

And just like that China strolls on in. This smells to high heaven. At least we have an airbase and equipment for them now. They can help keep it going.

China will reverse engineer our military equipment that Xiden so stupidly left behind.

Game,set and match! From not saving our soldiers when you could have, to turning your back on citizens right in front of you and leaving. It's like they're trying to be hated by everyone.

I really hope there's a day of reckoning.
Ya. Election 2024, Kamala Harris will get 100 million votes! Count on it.

They'll be trying to change the subject after they regroup. Can't bury this one. A lot of angry people on both sides. Look for some type of crisis to magically develop soon.
It will be another strain of Covid. gotta keep everyone scared/locked down until after the 2022 mid terms

They'll be trying to change the subject after they regroup. Can't bury this one. A lot of angry people on both sides. Look for some type of crisis to magically develop soon.
The supreme court ruling on the Texas abortion law. Now we will have another uproar about packing the court. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

The supreme court ruling on the Texas abortion law. Now we will have another uproar about packing the court. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

Yeah they love killing those babies. They will keep pushing as far as they can go. Why not when you're absolutely unaccountable for anything.

I'd swear they want a fight or they want to push people so far that it finally gets a violent reaction. Then they can say see we told you so, then crack down hard.

Which will get an even bigger violent reaction and another civil war.

Unfortunately for them,the lefties here are *******. They'd have to import some hardcore commies to help.

Unfortunately for them,the lefties here are *******. They'd have to import some hardcore commies to help.
Just call up China. Ask em to come on in and help establish a secure, stable government.

Yeah they love killing those babies. They will keep pushing as far as they can go. Why not when you're absolutely unaccountable for anything.

I'd swear they want a fight or they want to push people so far that it finally gets a violent reaction. Then they can say see we told you so, then crack down hard.

Which will get an even bigger violent reaction and another civil war.

I agree with all of this. Sad as crap.

They love killing babies because they can fund PP to do it, and get large kickbacks. It's the Dem way - give money, and get a lot back. Easy as ruining a nation.

I agree with all of this. Sad as crap.

They love killing babies because they can fund PP to do it, and get large kickbacks. It's the Dem way - give money, and get a lot back. Easy as ruining a nation.

They can also used them for their little science experiments. Sell the tissue off.

They completely disgust me. This last month should have sealed the deal for anyone on fence about how these people truly are.

Just call up China. Ask em to come on in and help establish a secure, stable government.

They'd get guerrilla warfare on a grand scale.They'd have to disarm the population first..Much easier to kill foreign invaders with extreme brutality when you're actually defending your home.

Some times when I post here, I go back and read what I wrote, and think "that dude wears a tin foil hat." Then, I read the news and think "how can I possibly keep that hat off my head?" It just shows up. I can't seem to prevent it.

This nation is toast. It's just a matter of a little time. Sucks.

If they had partnered with Japan they could have been the Talibanzai. Now I have no idea what to call them.

Of course.