• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Taliban 2, USA 1

Thank goodness we armed them with plenty of weapons. Great job Joe! Don't worry I'm sure the Chinese will help with maintenance.

This new Taliban are all inclusive...

Taliban murder pregnant woman and her 8-month old fetus in front of children.

Taliban: "We do not discriminate based on gender or pregnancy status."

American media: "Squirrel!"

wow, didn't take long for them to take that one down!
It hasn't been taken down, you just can't watch it embedded into another webpage. You have to click on the Watch on YouTube link and it opens the video's YouTube page.

the adults are back in the room, y'all.

The boys are back! Didn't we lose soldiers going after Bergdahl?

So the net result of Obama's blunder was that Xiden's even worse blunder [Afghanistan] has led to 4 guys we had in Gitmo now run the Taliban....

Let that sink in.

Meanwhile, somewhere far, far away, Tiblio provides a golf clap in appreciation of these stunning moves.

I wonder if ONE of these families who needlessly lost a loved one on that fateful day would even consider asking President Depends to attend their child's funeral? Me thinks that number is definitely zero.

I wonder if ONE of these families who needlessly lost a loved one on that fateful day would even consider asking President Depends to attend their child's funeral? Me thinks that number is definitely zero.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he shows.

[bad **** happening in some corner of the world]

Sounds like you want to go to war with Afghanistan. Kinda tried that already, for two decades, haven't we?

It's kind of funny hearing those that want to spend zero dollars on foreign aid, want to keep spending 100 billion a year fighting in Afghanistan.

It's kind of funny hearing those that want to spend zero dollars on foreign aid, want to keep spending 100 billion a year fighting in Afghanistan.
Not really, it's mostly Democrats that want to keep the war machine going these days and finance the defense contractors.

Tornadoes aren't called tornadeos anymore.

Sounds like you want to go to war with Afghanistan. Kinda tried that already, for two decades, haven't we?

Where did he intimate that?

I believe the collective thoughts here are that we are led by morons that got people killed, that we wanted a more responsible exit, while extracting our weaponry and our people safely, and to have a Government that is working to get the rest safely extracted while not having the State Department stand in the way.

No one is calling for re-engagement. Palinka time already?

I believe the collective thoughts here are that we are led by morons that got people killed, that we wanted a more responsible exit, while extracting our weaponry and our people safely, and to have a Government that is working to get the rest safely extracted while not having the State Department stand in the way.

He's just attempting to spin the narrative. Much like the democrats that are currently "applauding" the heroic bills submitted by other democrats to refuse funding to cities that defund police and ... **** now I can't remember the other one. Basically the libs are attempting to put on record that THEY opposed BLM etc. and ideally cover up their previous rabid support for defunding.

He's just attempting to spin the narrative. Much like the democrats that are currently "applauding" the heroic bills submitted by other democrats to refuse funding to cities that defund police and ... **** now I can't remember the other one. Basically the libs are attempting to put on record that THEY opposed BLM etc. and ideally cover up their previous rabid support for defunding.
He is a low person.
Its just that simple

could you point out precisely where I said specifically that, please?

Good video that sums up how most normal people feel about Afghanistan.

Even when we were there the Taliban was killing people, our presence was merely propping up the inept Afghan government.

We actually didn't leave much of our firearms and equipment. We had few troops there, so there wasn't much left and what we did leave we disabled.
The US equipment the Taliban is acquiring was meant for the Afghan forces. Don't think we could take that unless we were going to admit our military
training of Afghan forces was a big failure.

Even when we were there the Taliban was killing people, our presence was merely propping up the inept Afghan government.

We actually didn't leave much of our firearms and equipment. We had few troops there, so there wasn't much left and what we did leave we disabled.
The US equipment the Taliban is acquiring was meant for the Afghan forces. Don't think we could take that unless we were going to admit our military

So, with these savages, even one .22 round is too much. But, the exact amount of abandoned materiel is known. It's a lot. Not sure how you arrived at it being "didn't leave much."

The training of the troops was worse than a failure. They are now enemies (probably were then, too), and know our tactics, weapons, etc. Looks like they can even eaves drop in on our communications, too.

That is an epic, beyond much of history, failure.