• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Taliban 2, USA 1

Thank goodness we just armed these guys and all of their pals. Great job Joe!

All of you who "genuinely "voted for Joe must be beaming with pride right now.

Speaking of 9-11, 20th anniversary in 8 days. Who doesn't think something is gonna happen? Taliban is emboldened, and I'm sure ISIS and AlQuida are feeling froggy too. They say TSA, et.al. is slacking nowadays. Perfect day for some bad guys to do something bad to someone someplace. I hope not, but won't be surprised if something goes down. Then (God forbid), then what will Peepads and KneePads do?

Speaking of 9-11, 20th anniversary in 8 days. Who doesn't think something is gonna happen? Taliban is emboldened, and I'm sure ISIS and AlQuida are feeling froggy too. They say TSA, et.al. is slacking nowadays. Perfect day for some bad guys to do something bad to someone someplace. I hope not, but won't be surprised if something goes down. Then (God forbid), then what will Peepads and KneePads do?
Blame Trump.

Speaking of 9-11, 20th anniversary in 8 days.

I really really hope nothing happens - everybody's been through enough (and then some for our brave warriors who feel helpless and hopeless as it is already). That could be the powder keg.

Blame Trump.

I really really hope nothing happens - everybody's been through enough (and then some for our brave warriors who feel helpless and hopeless as it is already). That could be the powder keg.

Yinz guys are clueless.
The only thing we have to worry about is white supremacy.

😳. Biden is shocked they didn’t adhere to their promises. …… And he **** himself.
That phrase should follow every action reported of Biden.

Ex: Today president Biden toured the destruction of New Orleans. ......And he **** himself.

If anything happens on 9-11 and Biden just brought so many people from that region on a free plane trip here..... so help us he 100% needs to step down

😳. Biden is shocked they didn’t adhere to their promises. …… And he **** himself.

I'd prefer we stick him and his entire administration on a plane ,drop them off in Kabul and then fly away.

We will negotiate by offering 2 pieces of chewed gum scraped from under a pile of human poop from a San Francisco sidewalk and one 4oz bag of dryer lint. Take it or leave it.

I'd prefer we stick him and his entire administration on a plane ,drop them off in Kabul and then fly away.

We will negotiate by offering 2 pieces of chewed gum scraped from under a pile of human poop from a San Francisco sidewalk and one 4oz bag of dryer lint. Take it or leave it.
What flavor is the gum? ........../Tibs

afb090321dAPR20210903024504.jpg

That's what the mighty U.N. is for, dog!

NSFW: Foul Language Alert

I love how he's still holding onto the briefcase even after he's beheaded (animated). :LOL:

He should **** on the letter itself, that'll really show 'em.

Last edited: