• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Taliban 2, USA 1

No doubt, but context is important. People blaming Biden for "leaving that stuff behind" or "Biden armed the Taliban" when that is not what happened in regards to the weapons, NVG's, aircraft and uniforms. Vehicles is debatable. Plenty to blame on Biden, I just hate seeing **** mischaracterized.

Some of us who have been paying attention knew it would work like this. It happens EVERY TIME we arm a Moslem country they eventually turn on us. So those of us who pay attention know its best not to give weapons to Moslem countries.

Some of us who have been paying attention knew it would work like this. It happens EVERY TIME we arm a Moslem country they eventually turn on us. So those of us who pay attention know its best not to give weapons to Moslem countries.
I think it has more to do with nation building. We try to install our system into countries that are not ready. In this case, we are trying to update a 16th century society. The weapons are part and parcel.

I think it has more to do with nation building. We try to install our system into countries that are not ready. In this case, we are trying to update a 16th century society. The weapons are part and parcel.

We could have easily kept a base their. We have them all over the world. It's like an insurance policy. I'm sure South Korea is happy we're around.

None of this happens with a base

We could have easily kept a base their. We have them all over the world. It's like an insurance policy. I'm sure South Korea is happy we're around.

None of this happens with a base
We have a **** ton of bases in the region not to mention the Naval carrier group in the Gulf. The difference in having US Bases in Germany and Japan compared to a place like Afghanistan is that there are legitimate governments in place and not a bunch of armed degenerates hell bent on slaying infidels or anyone that doesn't fall in-line with their demagoguery. Muslim Extremism is just like Liberalism in the US, There is no way to rid the populous of this amoral, extremist, cult of pretentious cunts ingrained into society.

Oh hot damn. Cruz roasts spineless Blinken. That hurt me watching.

And yet, the dems will just spin it all away...

this should still be the main story on every news channel. but somehow it is not

this should still be the main story on every news channel. but somehow it is not

NBCBSABNPRPBSFUCKME network responds ...

5n6u8q.jpg

So that scumbag Milley was on the television talking about "secondary explosions" when the military droned 10 civilians?

******* lying liar. Killed more innocent civilians than Jack the Ripper.

So that scumbag Milley was on the television talking about "secondary explosions" when the military droned 10 civilians?

******* lying liar. Killed more innocent civilians than Jack the Ripper.
Not as many as Hillary Clinton.

But decided to take out children and allies after the tragedy they could have easily prevented.

Hate these people.
How are they still in command positions?

How are they still in command positions?

Obviously nobody is accountable for ****. Bunch of politicians in uniform high up. They'll run out the non wokesters. Which they will have 12 years out of the last 16 to get the kind of people they want running the military.

Being a traitor and committing treason is now totally acceptable if you're of the correct party affiliation. The Russian collusion thing alone should have ended with a bunch of people swinging from ropes. Now they will call an enemy to tell them we're in control and to disregard the commander in chief. A communist one at that.