• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Target Down 5 Billion Since Embracing Trans Bathroom Policy

Target stock continues to plummet. The stock loss is now up to $10Billion (not $5Billion). They won't listen to the voices of the American people, hit them in the wallet.

1.2Million have signed the AFA petition to boycott Target to date.

Someone said that other retailers were losing too. Correction. Costco and Walmart are going up.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/target-stock-continues-to-plunge-amid-boycott

Target stock continues to plunge amid boycott

May 19, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) — Target Corporation stock is continuing to sink in value as it faces the boycott of over one million Americans. The American Family Association (AFA) launched the boycott after the retail giant announced its new policy allowing men to access women’s restrooms and changing rooms.

When Target announced its policy on April 19, its stock was valued at $83.50 per share. Now, one month later and after a massive outcry from the public which included over 1.2 million people signing AFA's petition, Target stock is $67.17 per share.

All told, this means Target stock has declined by over 19 percent since announcing its new open bathrooms policy.

While the timing of the stock drop coincides directly with the launch of the boycott effort, Target CEO Brian Cornell claimed this week that the company’s woes are unrelated to their new bathroom policy.

“To date we have not seen a material or measurable impact on our business. Just a handful of stores across the country have seen some activity and have been impacted,” he told Fortune during a call with reporters this week.

TheStreet, which was on the same call, reports that Cornell declined to state exactly what impact the boycott has had on those stores.

According to Fortune, Target blamed low sales in the beginning of the second quarter, and consequent stock price drops, on “damp and cool weather,” and “skittish” consumers, in Fortune’s words.

Meanwhile, boycott efforts aimed at Target are only growing. LifeSiteNews’s #FlushTarget campaign, launched this week, is encouraging the public to ask Target to rescind its policy. The campaign is getting the word out through a billboard truck that has begun visiting every Target in the company’s home state of Minnesota, and may expand to other states.

LifeSiteNews was forced to use a truck instead of a traditional billboard after all four of Minnesota’s billboard companies rejected the #FlushTarget ad.

The truck has received widespread media coverage from conservative and mainstream media outlets, particularly in Minnesota.

Meawhile, on YouTube, a #FlushTarget ad illustrating why customers should #FlushTarget has received almost 50,000 views in the past day. The same video on Facebook racked up 150,000 views in just a day.

Cornell has vigorously defended the company’s new policy and even compared it to an advance toward racial equality in the 1960s, when Target first used African-American models.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/19/target-earnings-drop-protests-rise/

Target Sales Drop Amid Transgender Promotion, Consumer Boycott, $10 Billion Stock Crash

Retail giant Target is losing sales and may be on track for another major stock-drop in the second quarter, analysts say, amid a growing boycott caused by the company’s transgender friendly policies.

The company’s second-quarter sales, from April to June, may drop as much as 2 percent compared to the prior year, executives told reporters and Wall Street analysts. That’s “horrendous,” said Jim Cramer, founder of the stock-market website, TheStreet.com.

The earnings prediction comes a month after the left-leaning company announced April 19 that it would allow men claiming to be women to use the women’s bathrooms and changing rooms at its stores. The decision has sparked a boycott petition effort that garnered over 1.2 million signers in only a week.

Target executives deny the pro-family consumer boycott is making a significant difference. But, according to TheStreet.com, the business-news website,

“We have seen a noticeable slowdown post-Easter,” Target CFO [chief financial officer] Cathy Smith said on a call with reporters. Target’s CEO Brian Cornell, who was also on the call, blamed the slowdown on unfavorable weather trends in the Northeast and volatile economic trends.

Cornell also said the company has not seen a “material” impact to its overall business from the protests, but has seen some hit to sales in a “handful” of stores. He declined to quantify the extent of the hit, however.

According to the Associated Press, Target expected a sales growth in new stores to hit 1.6 percent in the first quarter, but only realized a 1.2 percent growth.

This week, the company announced a reshuffle in the executive office.

Stock-pickers are getting nervous about the company’s executives. “Target is now a question… because the degredation of Target from month to month to month has them confused,” said Jim Cramer, founder of TheStreet.com. “Apparel [sales] is not good, electronics is not good, the [earnings] guidance is horrendous,” he said.

Amid Target’s troubles, Costco and the Walmart company will likely gain, he said.

Target’s stock has fallen 20 percent — from $84 per share to $67 per share — since it imposed the pro-transgender policy on its customer base of families. That loss has chopped roughly $10 billion from the overall shareholder value of the company, according to a chart produced by Yahoo.com

The country is quite divided on this. Boycotts hurting NC, boycotts hurting Target. Doesn't surprise me.

And? You said my statement that most youth don't care about it was bullshit. Do you have a poll that says a majority of youth do care about it? I don't see that in your articles.In fact one says

college graduates and those under the age of 45 are more supportive of allowing for gender identity in bathroom choice

And? You said my statement that most youth don't care about it was bullshit. Do you have a poll that says a majority of youth do care about it? I don't see that in your articles.In fact one says

I'm not disagreeing with you, your article, or what mine says. Perhaps the bulk of youth don't care. None that I know fall into that category. As I stated, I don't profess to speak for all youths. But do find it odd that in MD, a Democratic bastion, I know not a single youth that is ok with it. Oh well, I'm a small microcosm.

However, your claim that this will fall by the wayside in a few years collides directly with plummeting numbers overall on these policies. So I felt they were worth sharing.

Public support for the progressives’ goal of mandatory mixed-sex rest rooms is down by 20points since mid-April as more Americans face the once-ludicrous prospect of being forced to share facilities with people of the opposite sex, according to a new Reuters poll.

Last edited:
How important is a life lost when a small girl is stabbed in a dressing room, in a situation where people who were suspicious failed to raise the alarm or say anything (like the neighbors of the San Bernadino Muslim terrorists)?

So you're saying a person's feelings usurp the safety of another person's well-being?

Isn't the old adage, better to be safe than sorry?

If it saves just one life, isn't that worth it?

Why do you hate women?

I have no problems with being asked questions, I don't know why you would.

There's nothing inherently dangerous about a person using the other genders restroom. I know of several people who were killed or seriously injured in auto accidents, none who were assaulted in a restroom. If the idea is to restrict the use of things in the name of safety, public restrooms are way down the list.

I find the idea that a predator with the intent of assaulting or killing someone is going to be foiled by this unenforceable law that carries a misdemeanor offense completely absurd. In short, it's not going to save any lives.

Women don't seem to have the concerns that the men here have. Why do you want only boys to be preyed upon?

Women don't seem to have the concerns that the men here have.

They are the more primitive animal

1350408_630x354.jpg

SEVERAL BOYS FILM SEX ACT WITH GIRL IN SCHOOL BATHROOM, POST TO SOCIAL MEDIA, POLICE SAY

FORT MYERS, Fla. -- One female student and multiple males had sex in a South Fort Myers High School bathroom, filmed it and then posted the video on social media, according to a police report.

Officials said 25 males were seen entering the bathroom Tuesday after school

The girl's mother is not planning to press charges
, authorities stated, and a school district official said the students involved were disciplined.

http://abc7.com/news/several-boys-f...room-post-to-social-media-police-say/1350858/

--------------------

****** will be ******

Last edited:
No...my argument is that posting a sign on the front door that says "robbers not allowed here" is not going to stop anyone from robbing the bank if that's what they want to do. Women aren't locked up in vaults or behind security glass when they use the bathroom. Anyone can walk in.

I think you just refuse to acknowledge that permitting the potential criminals to get to where they want to be, with government approval, does NOT reduce the incidence of potential criminal action and instead increases it. Specifically, your analogy is putting a sign on the door saying, "No robbers allowed here."

Uhhh, no ... to be more accurate, your proposed sign should read, "All are welcome to use the bathroom now, criminals included," shouldn't it? My analogy is much more accurate (allowing all members of the public behind the bank counter), isn't it?

I have no problems with being asked questions, I don't know why you would.

You do apparently have a problem being asked questions - as evidenced by your refusal to answer them. You answer questions with questions, which really isn't answering questions at all. And immensely annoying.

There's nothing inherently dangerous about a person using the other genders restroom. I know of several people who were killed or seriously injured in auto accidents, none who were assaulted in a restroom. If the idea is to restrict the use of things in the name of safety, public restrooms are way down the list.

Not the idea, but keep trying to drive it there.

I find the idea that a predator with the intent of assaulting or killing someone is going to be foiled by this unenforceable law that carries a misdemeanor offense completely absurd. In short, it's not going to save any lives.

This is you being obtuse. It's been stated for 13 pages. Five years ago, a man being found in a woman's shower, restroom, or locker room led to shrill cries, women shouting, and the police showing up. Under the new "rules" women won't say a word. Perps will walk in. No alarms will go off.

It's inherently different now.

Keeping men and women separated would keep the # of sexual predator incidents down. Blending them together will cause them to rise. It's as inevitable as the sun rising tomorrow.

Women don't seem to have the concerns that the men here have. Why do you want only boys to be preyed upon?

Your stupidity apparently knows no bounds.

I don't want boys to be preyed upon. Just like I have no problems with anyone transgender. Though you, OFTB and Tibs (dearly departed) play the Liberal playbook to a tee and keep labeling us bigots for having the strength to have reason.

Had you read above or any of this thread, you'd recognize this isn't my position. I'll post what I posted there again for you now. Perhaps on the 3rd or 4th reading, it may sink in.

No one in this thread is arguing that boys don't face these risks. NONE. You keep bringing that up as if it is somehow justification for increasing risk for women in showers, dressing rooms and restrooms. "Well because boys have had to face these threats, girls should too." Really?

We already have a problem, as you've noted, with boys facing risks in the restrooms. So let's solve that problem by now allowing men into women's restrooms too. Brilliant! If it's broken, don't break it more.

Last edited:
My analogy is much more accurate (allowing all members of the public behind the bank counter), isn't it?

Your analogy isn't accurate in the least.

Banks don't have UNLOCKED DOORS with "Men's $" and "Women's $" leading into vaults where people are free to help themselves.

This is you being obtuse. It's been stated for 13 pages. Five years ago, a man being found in a woman's shower, restroom, or locker room led to shrill cries, women shouting, and the police showing up. Under the new "rules" women won't say a word. Perps will walk in. No alarms will go off.

No, this is you being a combination of obtuse and hysterical.

The symbols on restrooms doors have not been taken down. THE NORM HAS NOT CHANGED. Public restrooms have been used billions of time since this "rule" (that never really existed anyway) recently changed. The handful of recent incidences you cite are no different than the other handful you cited from years ago. The fact that you referenced those incidents from the past without realizing they defeat your very argument that things have now changed exemplifies your hysteria.

actually, those solidify his argument.

the fact that there is a societal norm that men go to men's rooms and women go to women's rooms proves that. there may not be a law, but it is the norm. Tim's provided stories showing that children and women are already being assaulted in restrooms - despite those sexual predators ignoring that societal norm.

So some may say that the "norm" is not helping matters at all and these sexual predators are ignoring it completely anyway. Which in itself is understandable. So you'd have to agree that something needs to be done to prevent the continuing harm of children, correct?

There should only be one question asked: "Do you have a dick?" If the answer is yes, use the men's room. If the answer is no, use the women's room.

Donald J. Trump is going to be the next President.

How urgently is a cop supposed to respond to that call? Especially after he humiliated both himself and the all-state softball player because some over-zealous confused granny panicked.

First one. As soon as he reasonably can.
Second one. WTF are you even talking about? I assume you're referencing a bull dykeish looking female being flagged as a man by the "over-zealous" granny, since only man-ish women can be all state sb players. How wonderfully enlightened of you.

Stealing money from a bank till is illegal. Those who do so face stiff prison sentences.

Should banks allow customers to get behind the security gate and plexiglass windows to where the money is kept? After all, it is already illegal to steal the money, and if somebody is willing to break the law and risk prison by stealing the money, then a dumb trespassing infraction would not change that.

Is that your argument?

I think I've said over and over again, everyone should be aware. They should have been aware before, they should be aware now. Parents of little boys going into men's rooms should be aware too...yet you seem to have absolutely no problem at all with that. Why do you hate little boys? Why do you not care if they are assaulted? Why is it only girls and women who need to be protected from this terrible threat? And should it apply to every place girls and women could possibly be assaulted? As I've said before, your daughter is infinitely more likely to be assaulted on a date than in a public restroom, should we outlaw dating?

Of course not. Because dating is necessary. It's a part of human interaction that has existed forever and is a part of the process humans use to select a mate with whom they will eventually procreate. But it's also voluntary and the persons involved have made the CHOICE to be in one anothers company. But they have made the CHOICE and they have hopefully done so with due consideration for safety and without government coercion.

Why are you fine with the fact that a woman who lives as a man, looks like a man, is dressed like a man and is attracted to women is not only allowed to shower with women, but is forced by law to shower with women? Are trannies attracted to women? or me? Or both? I don't know and I'd guess all of the above...iow, some are to men, some to women, some bi, etc...so that's another complication thrown into this mix.....who can tell whether they're doing "X" for gratification? Simply because he doesn't have a peepee? Or even maybe has one now but didn't at birth?

Your positions make no logical sense, and you simply ignore all arguments that you can't refute.

I've said all I'm going to say on this. The reality is the youth of this country for the most part do not care about this issue...it will all be a non-issue again in a few years just as gay marriage is rapidly becoming a non-issue. Probably after this election cycle.

Suddenly the youth are our point of reference for what's stupid or not?

Your analogy isn't accurate in the least.

Banks don't have UNLOCKED DOORS with "Men's $" and "Women's $" leading into vaults where people are free to help themselves.

Why not? We're going all in on trusting human behavior to be pure and honest with the safety of our children so what makes money more important? I mean it's already illegal to steal it.

One final thought....I've seen the argument that here that assaults are usually committed by a friend, relative, etc. That's probably true but look further at that and ask why? It's because friends, relatives, etc. have.........wait for it.....................greater access to their victims.

So you'd have to agree that something needs to be done to prevent the continuing harm of children, correct?

Like what? Security guards in ALL (not just women's) public restrooms? The NC law is stupid and unenforceable. They might as well ask that people to be suspicious and vigilant while using public restrooms and deliberately try to determine the gender of other occupants while using them. That's ******* creepy.

There should only be one question asked: "Do you have a dick?" If the answer is yes, use the men's room. If the answer is no, use the women's room.

The country needs dick checkers in front of every toilet and changing/shower room! Call all the Millennials! Put them all to work!

yeah, i guess there's just nothing to do. oh well, kids. be sure and stfu when you get molested.

Like what? Security guards in ALL (not just women's) public restrooms? The NC law is stupid and unenforceable. They might as well ask that people to be suspicious and vigilant while using public restrooms and deliberately try to determine the gender of other occupants while using them. That's ******* creepy.

Creepier than 55 year old man pulling his dick out in front of a bunch of teen girls?

Selective creepiness?

And this thing using a womans restroom is not creepy? The creepy in all of this starts at the beginning, too bad you overlooked it.

HBHYDMp.png

Last edited:
actually, those solidify his argument.

the fact that there is a societal norm that men go to men's rooms and women go to women's rooms proves that. there may not be a law, but it is the norm. Tim's provided stories showing that children and women are already being assaulted in restrooms - despite those sexual predators ignoring that societal norm.

So some may say that the "norm" is not helping matters at all and these sexual predators are ignoring it completely anyway. Which in itself is understandable. So you'd have to agree that something needs to be done to prevent the continuing harm of children, correct?

No Supe, Trog hates children.

Like simply keeping things the way they've been, where women would shriek and scream if they saw a man in jeans and workboots walk into their shower. There has always been at least that level of security - the security of alarm, the security of "Hey Bub, you can't be in here."

Now queue your predicted (and uninformed) response of "well how are you gonna validate they are all men there Gomer???" or "TGs have been in the bathrooms forever." Yes they have and that ain't the point.

By allowing ALL men to go into ALL women's facilities you let in 100% of all predators with absolutely zero barrier to entry (when prior there were barriers to entry) <---- why you all keep failing to acknowledge this is beyond the pale.

We understand that some preds will slip through today's (or is that now yesterday's?) cracks. You want to open the door to 100% of them.

Again, utter ******* brilliance.

Hersheypark Announces Commitment to Allowing Men Who Identify as Women to Use Women’s Restrooms

HERSHEY, Pa. — A Pennsylvania amusement park that is a popular attraction for families with children has announced that its internal policies allow visitors and employees to use the restroom that correlates with their “gender identity.” Hersheypark officials released a statement on Friday outlining that its restroom accommodations have already been in place and will continue.

“We recognize that the more perspectives we have within our company, the more welcoming we are to all those who visit and seek employment here,” said Public Relations Manager Kathy Burrows. “In fact, our company has four core values, one of which is ‘respectful

http://www.lucianne.com/thread/?artnum=874336

sx71M8L.jpg

yeah, i guess there's just nothing to do. oh well, kids. be sure and stfu when you get molested.

Already happening. The girl that got stabbed in Target. Life saved by a fellow patron. Patron sued by Target. Target told that little girl victim to STFU.

Supe, you're off your game today. I'm disappointed - you let the lower IQ get the better of you today. He baited you with his annoying questioning (he never answers questions) into a position you weren't stating.

You simply asked him to agree that something needs to be done to prevent the continuing harm to children
. Now you and I and the rest of the world with a 20+ IQ realize that could mean any of a thousand measures from simply keeping things the way they are (man enters woman's shower, women scream, police come sirens blaring) to using Internet of Things technology to automatically trigger alarms when anything with a beard enters a Female Shower room (utilize cognitive capabilities to analyze unstructured data like video feeds to detect anomalies) to having unisex bathrooms to retrofitting female restrooms with airplane-like secure stalls (much like the ones the pilots sit in) to individuals carrying mace. Whatever works. Any of countless measures could be taken to prevent harm to the children (and women).

You let ding-a-ling have you believe the only way to do this is by asking people to deliberately try to determine the gender of other occupants. Which, BTW is actually really normal and what's been happening forever. As I've said 29 times now in this thread, in the near past, if you were male and walked into a women's restroom, the females would scream and you'd find yourself having a discussion with the police.

Ewwww, that's so creepy...those women deliberately determined the gender of that man! ::horror!::

In fact, I've had this discussion with my wife this weekend. "If we are out - shopping, at dinner, whatever - and you're in the dressing room or restroom and a guy wearing workboots, jeans, a T-shirt and a 5'o'clock shadow enters, leave immediately and find me."

Ooooh, creepy...she might have to identify him as a man​

tumblr_inline_ne5hcg5VLD1sj1lrd.jpg