• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Target Down 5 Billion Since Embracing Trans Bathroom Policy

Tibs, stay on track. You know the Liberal line - "If it saves just one child...." You do realize how absurd your argument is? It's in fact laugh out loud. 320Million American are protected by drunk driving laws. This doesn't assume that there are 320Million drunks that could kill 320Million Americans. Doh. 320Million Americans have the right not to be robbed. It's against the law. The law wasn't enacted because there's a belief that there are 320Million criminals out there to harm 320Million Americans. Tell me you're not this dense in real life? That this is an act?
Nice attempt at a backtrack. Typical. Write something stupid and insane like "Do the 150-170Million American women that have to now shower, openly nude in front of a man." and then not own up to it. Typical right-wing tactic, never assume responsibility for your words or deeds, always pass the buck, always counter-attack. Yawn.

There are an estimated 700,000 transgender individuals in the US. That's less than 0.3% of the population. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, it's time to panic people, the transgenders are coming for your kids!!!! Aaaaaaaarrrgghhhh!

YN0Yg.gif
and that is exactly the wrong mindset, perpetrated by the leftist media. Congratulations for buying into that, hook, line and sinker.
trannies have been using restrooms without incident for how long now?

this is more about allowing perverts access to restrooms that are used by children.
this is more about allowing sexual predators access to restrooms that are used by children.
this is more about allowing child kidnappers access to restrooms that are used by children.

all where children could literally be caught with their pants down. children who are already vulnerable.

Calvin Klein was just vilified in the media for their upskirt ad. saying it "glorifies rape culture", normalizes sexual harassment and is a "Disappointing objectification of the female body once again".

yet we are to ignore that and allow would-be, could-be sexual predators access to the restrooms where our children are?

add in that we're also allowing "immigrants" to come to this country essentially un-checked to verify their identity and you've got a terrible ******* storm brewing.

weren't you just bleeting that .3%of a number isn't significant in regards to the muslim community? how can .3% NOT be significant in a larger number than what we are seeing with the transgender community?

is 1% of the population enough to warrant some consideration?
http://www.yellodyno.com/html/child_molester_stats.html

Dr. Gene Abel estimates that between 1% and 5% of our population molest children
-CNN Specials Transcript #454-Thieves of Childhood.

Dr. Gene Abel estimates that between 1% and 5% of our population molest children
-CNN Specials Transcript #454-Thieves of Childhood.
Great. Let's devise a way to keep child molesters away from children. The second you figure out how to do it, I'm with you all the way. I'll be in full support of whatever legislation that can be enacted that would succeed in accomplishing that. Child molesters are for the most part dads, granddads, uncles, neighbors and the like. There should be a sign on the front door of every school, boys and girls bathroom, kindergarten, pool, gym, playground and residential home that child molesters are barred from entering. That's the least that should be done.

Nice attempt at a backtrack. Typical. Write something stupid and insane like "Do the 150-170Million American women that have to now shower, openly nude in front of a man." and then not own up to it. Typical right-wing tactic, never assume responsibility for your words or deeds, always pass the buck, always counter-attack. Yawn.

There's no backtrack in the slightest. I'd write it again. 150-170Million American women have to now shower openly nude in front of a man. They may not physically end up doing so, but even you certainly got the point - they have now acquiesced their rights to privacy and each and everyone has to be willing to do so.

Just as if stupid liberals were able to wipe the drunk driving laws from the books to please some sliver of the population that is offended by being called a 'drunk' - 320 Million Americans would have to drive the roads with drunks.

Even you get the inference. Let's stay on point though. Where else do you fight in the war against women?

Last edited:
weren't you just bleeting that .3%of a number isn't significant in regards to the muslim community? how can .3% NOT be significant in a larger number than what we are seeing with the transgender community?

is 1% of the population enough to warrant some consideration?
http://www.yellodyno.com/html/child_molester_stats.html

Bingo. They hypocrisy of the left is mind boggling. Tibs has in fact argued we have nothing to worry about with 0.3% of the Muslims in the world that are radicals (even though that's hundreds of millions of them bent on murdering us).

Flip...then flop...

Oh, and nice article. There are 400,000 registered sex offenders in the USA. How many of them are licking their lips about these bathroom laws? 100%? 95%?

Those are just the ones that are registered.

Bingo. They hypocrisy of the left is mind boggling. Tibs has in fact argued we have nothing to worry about with 0.3% of the Muslims in the world that are radicals (even though that's hundreds of millions of them bent on murdering us).
Yet again proving your mindnumbing intellectual deficiencies, that's not what I argued when it came to Muslims. You right wing nutjobs were making the case that all Muslims support the terrorists on the fringes in one way or another. I pointed out that 0.3% of Muslims around the world actually participate in terrorist acts. That's not the same as saying there's nothing to worry about the 0.3% that are terrorists, those are exactly the ones we need to worry about. But thanks for cementing your status as one of the most obtuse posters on this board. And there are many, so there's a lot of competition to stay ahead of the pack, I understand it's not easy.

Great. Let's devise a way to keep child molesters away from children. The second you figure out how to do it, I'm with you all the way. I'll be in full support of whatever legislation that can be enacted that would succeed in accomplishing that. Child molesters are for the most part dads, granddads, uncles, neighbors and the like. There should be a sign on the front door of every school, boys and girls bathroom, kindergarten, pool, gym, playground and residential home that child molesters are barred from entering. That's the least that should be done.

first, we could limit their access to children.
something crazy, I know, but not allow them to venture, unabated into any and all public restrooms under the guise of "identifying as"

and you CAN NOT legislate that people do the right thing. it's already a law, moral and legally, to not rape. it's already a law, moral and legally, to not **** children. it's already a law, moral and legally, to not kidnap. it's already a law, moral and legally, to not kidnap children. it's already a law, moral and legally, to not violate individual privacy.

Yet again proving your mindnumbing intellectual deficiencies, that's not what I argued when it came to sexual predators. You left wing nutjobs were making the case that all people support the sexual predators on the fringes in one way or another. I pointed out that 0.3% of sexual predators around the world actually participate in sexual predatory acts. That's not the same as saying there's nothing to worry about the 0.3% that are sexual predators, those are exactly the ones we need to worry about. But thanks for cementing your status as one of the most obtuse posters on this board. And there are many, so there's a lot of competition to stay ahead of the pack, I understand it's not easy.

oopsy

first, we could limit their access to children. something crazy, I know, but not allow them to venture, unabated into any and all public restrooms under the guise of "identifying as"
Good. Now please let all the dads, granddads, uncles, neighbors, teachers, coaches et al who are child molesters know they're not welcome into public bathrooms. Not sure what this has to do with transgenders, but I'm sure you do.

jesus allah christ, you're not this obtuse.

NO ONE HAS AN ISSUE WITH TRANNIES USING THE RESTROOM.

read that a few times.

we have issues with sexual predators bending the law to gain access to public restrooms where normally there'd be the ability to raise a flag or call authorities. "If you see something, say something" will absolutely NOT apply to this.

Yet again proving your mindnumbing intellectual deficiencies, that's not what I argued when it came to Muslims. You right wing nutjobs were making the case that all Muslims support the terrorists on the fringes in one way or another.

Bingo, your idiocy on display again. Now go find a thread - ANY thread Tibs - where I posted that all Muslims support the terrorists on the fringes in one way or another.

Until you can, you're exactly what we see - a Left winger who mis-labels and insults to divert real conversations at hand.

I'm waitng.

Low%20Vision%20Wall%20Clock%20Black%20on%20White%20Sm_LRG.jpg

read that a few times.

we have issues with sexual predators bending the law to gain access to public restrooms where normally there'd be the ability to raise a flag or call authorities. "If you see something, say something" will absolutely NOT apply to this.

Supe, he can't figure it out because he worships at the altar of Rachel Madcow and follows those talking points. If a person has a problem with the Transgender Bathroom Laws - they are bigots and hate transgenders. It is incomprehensible for the non-thinking Left to understand that people like you and I have no problems with people who are transgenders. Our problems are about the Laws and how the Laws increase risk. Period. No one I know or read is suggesting that Transgenders are going to go on a wild perverted spree. No one.

He and they miss the point and revert to calling us bigots because it is in the Alinsky playbook. Forget the argument, destroy the source.

He argues - stop the dads & coaches & teachers from using public restrooms. The statement itself shows he doesn't comprehend. It is exactly these people these changing laws empower. Nothing can be done about the current state of affairs - everyone has to use the restroom. To date it's been male-male, female-female. Now its any male-anywhere.

What Tibs et al fail to realize (or simply won't acknowledge because this is about winning an argument, not bettering human life) is that the law INCREASES the likelihood of these incidents occurring. Dealing with sexual predators is a whole different argument and ball game. They are out there. What we've done is increase their opportunity.

If I am a fisherman, and can only fish in one lake, my prey is limited to the fish in the lake. If all of a sudden I can fish in any lake I want, my opportunity increases.

Pervs and predators can now hunt anywhere they like. At least prior the number of locations was further restricted. Now it is wide open. And the incidents are happening.

This escapes the feeble minded.

So you too, as a woman OFTB, support eliminating women's rights to privacy? You believe we should do away with Peeping Tom laws in every state? In general the rights to privacy are silly or just not worth protecting?

I don't think this issue has anything to do with women's rights to privacy. These are public spaces. There are plenty of places in the world where there is only a unisex bathroom...no other option. It's just not a big deal.

As I've stated before, I've never seen a woman naked in a public restroom. Yes, if someone wanted to dress like a woman just so they can peep through my door frame while I pee, they could. Just like a lesbian who was into that sort of thing could peep through my door frame while I pee. Just like a guy who's into guys can watch you take a leak at the urinal if he wants to. I highly doubt there are hordes of perverts just waiting for this law to pass in their state so they can dress as women and go watch me pee. This is a tempest in a teacup.

And again, who's policing this and how? How do I know I haven't already shared a public bathroom a hundred times with transgendered people? I don't, and neither do you, unless you stop them and ask to see their genitals. Is that not an invasion of someone's privacy? "Prove you're a woman!". There are plenty of women who look masculine and men who could pass for women. Do you really want them to have to disrobe and prove their anatomical gender before going into a mall or grocery store bathroom?

Honestly if you are that worried about it, pee at home. It's just really not that big a deal to me.

Yes of course peeping toms are and should be illegal...whether they are male, female, gay, straight or transgendered. You're equating a transgendered person using a public bathroom with a peeping tom...they are not the same thing.

Last edited:
Thank you oneforthebus, a rare voice of reason in a thread full of extreme belly-aching & hysteria.

if it keeps one child from being abducted, raped and killed, it's worth it, right?

I'm too lazy to read the whole fed mandate to public schools but as I understand it trans-gender students can use whatever bathroom or locker room they identify with. If so, can a guy also play women's sports and vice versa?

If a woman identifies as a man, can she go to a public beach topless with no ramifications?

if it keeps one child from being abducted, raped and killed, it's worth it, right?
In what world do you live in where you think some sign on a bathroom door, or even a misdemeanor on the books - that tries to define where and where not transgenders can use bathrooms - will keep children from 'being abducted, raped and killed?" Again, transgenders have been using whichever bathrooms they've wanted all these years. How in the world will such a thing be enforced? Most transgendered women look more ''like women'' than some actual women do. Are you going to put an armed guard in front of every public bathroom around the country? Do you not see how futile this whole line of reasoning is? Of course you don't.

Last edited:
I'm a little confused by your phrasing......do you accompany your daughter into the men's room? How old is she? Are you okay with her seeing the penises of strangers?

Sorry Rod, I Missed your question in with your multiquotes.

My daughter is 3. She needs a parent with her in the bathroom, and since she's learning, when she's with me, I take her into the men's room. Now I'm 41, and I don't think I've seen a penis in a men's room since the early 80s. The walls in between urinals have gotten rid of that. Every once in a while when you're at a sporting event pissing in a trough, I suppose you can catch a glimpse of dick, but my 3 year old doesn't see dick, because people are peeing normally and fortunately facing the urinal when they do so. We also have to do our business in a stall, since she's a girl and has to sit to pee, we're at least allowed some assemblance of privacy when we're in a stall.

Now we usually use the family bathrooms when we are out, which are designated for people with small children. They usually are very clean with changing tables, and sometimes even have toddler sized potties.

I think some of the arguments here are too convenient with the look here, this happened, so it's bad, get rid of it. Transgendered have always used the bathrooms they have identified with. Also creeps and perverts have been setting up cameras, peeping, and assaulting others in bathrooms for decades. These new issues with perverts using another bathroom to do terrible things, will be made national news, because this is a topic that stirs people up and gets ratings. Perverts being perverts have always happened at the same rate, now it is convenient for the news to create fear and distrust out of these perversions.

Yet again proving your mindnumbing intellectual deficiencies, that's not what I argued when it came to Muslims. You right wing nutjobs were making the case that all Muslims support the terrorists on the fringes in one way or another. I pointed out that 0.3% of Muslims around the world actually participate in terrorist acts. That's not the same as saying there's nothing to worry about the 0.3% that are terrorists, those are exactly the ones we need to worry about. But thanks for cementing your status as one of the most obtuse posters on this board. And there are many, so there's a lot of competition to stay ahead of the pack, I understand it's not easy.

He and they miss the point and revert to calling us bigots because it is in the Alinsky playbook. Forget the argument, destroy the source..

That's what it sounds like to me too.

* RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

* RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

Just like the successes they are enjoying in the advance of communism.
http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LE...tion.htm/RK=0/RS=enQqQ.4lOrJlVwpSZZyj_XTVsIg-

aD8DZ4Y.jpg

read that a few times.

He knows. If he admits that, then he has no argument.

In what world do you live in where you think some sign on a bathroom door, or even a misdemeanor on the books - that tries to define where and where not transgenders can use bathrooms - will keep children from 'being abducted, raped and killed?"
it will be as efficient as as gun-free zones. oh, wait. bad analogy. signs won't work, but they will pretty much put in flashing neon signs "target-rich" environments are.

Again, transgenders have been using whichever bathrooms they've wanted all these years.
Correct. So why do we need a law for this now?

and again, since you didn't read this the first time (i'll type slower):

this is NOT about transgender people this is about opening up public restrooms to be more accessible to sexual predators.
this is NOT about transgender people this is about opening up public restrooms to be more accessible to sexual predators.

I've put this in as many ways as I can.

Ok, I give up. Who is arguing for "opening up public restrooms to be more accessible to sexual predators?"

that. is. what. this. is. going. to. do.