• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ted Cruz for President

Well, a lot of you have been saying a real conservative is what will drive people to the polls...this should prove or disprove that theory, shouldn't it?

yeah, when some **** for brains D wins.

or some other **** for brains R, anyway.

'ere...puff n pass.

Cruz concerns me, but honestly, the Republicans have done a terrible job of branding themselves. They have allowed the Dems to do that for them and have really pushed the Republicans into a corner. Somebody has to take the microphone back and win the VOCABULARY argument. That's what I'm hoping the eventual nominee will do.

Just gotta beat Hillary

How hard can that be?

Just gotta beat Hillary

How hard can that be?

With a low information public, and most networks slating toward the democrats ,very hard.

Cruz is a non factor. He's fodder to test out the waters for the other candidates. Bush, Paul, or Walker are the top 3. For what's it's worth I have friends, family, and co -workers on both sides of the isle. Who doesn't ? The biggest lefty's fear Rand Paul. They think he'd win.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep..._republican_presidential_nomination-3823.html

The left hates Hillary, she's a corporatist, they all want Pocahontus to run

Ted Cruz: "Hillary Clinton will win in 2016 if GOP nominates another Dole, McCain or Romney"

he's right

God, I hope Ted Cruz is the candidate. Will guarantee (at least) another four years of a Democrat in the White House. Ted Cruz could be the poster boy for this board btw, represents seemingly everything the majority here agree on.

God, I hope Ted Cruz is the candidate. Will guarantee (at least) another four years of a Democrat in the White House.

From where I'm sitting, it doesn't even matter which bunch is in the White House....at all.

From where I'm sitting, it doesn't even matter which bunch is in the White House....at all.
Elizabeth Warren would represent the "little man" vs. politics-as-usual and big business, so she would make a difference IMO.

Elizabeth Warren would represent the "little man" vs. politics-as-usual and big business, so she would make a difference IMO.

HAHA "little man" my ***. A rich northeast liberal representing the "little man". She's a liar just like your buddy in the WH now. Is she still part Indian?

Well, a lot of you have been saying a real conservative is what will drive people to the polls...this should prove or disprove that theory, shouldn't it?
Well, we know for sure that moderates don't bring out the vote. Isn't one definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result?

Well, we know for sure that moderates don't bring out the vote. Isn't one definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result?

I'm the last person I ever thought would be saying this, but I honestly don't think a religious social conservative can win.

I just got an email from....Nancy Pelosi! Wtf? I live on the other side of the planet. Anyway, it looks to be a scam, asking for money, but the cause seems earnest enough. Maybe some of you can join me and get behind this asap.

Tibor -- I don’t have much time:

The House is voting TOMORROW on the Republican budget.

If this atrocious budget passes, it’d be a disaster for our country:

- revives Paul Ryan’s plan to destroy Medicare.
- repeals the Affordable Care Act.
- hands lavish tax breaks to the ultra-wealthy.

The bad news gets worse: Now that Republicans control BOTH Houses of Congress, this budget could actually pass.

That’s why I’m coming to you. We need to raise $80,000 more before the vote tomorrow to show our Democratic strength.

Are you ready to fight back with me before it’s too late?

Chip in $5 immediately >>
Chip in $35 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Chip in $250 immediately >>

Or click here to donate another amount.

True to form, Republicans will trample all over the middle class, all while showering huge tax breaks on the their ultra-wealthy donors.

We need to stop them… and quick.

Thanks,

Nancy

Basically yes. I don't think that Bomma was born in Kenya although I might joke about it. However the laws on what constitutes a natural born citizen has changed since He was born in a manger in Hawaii. Yeah I know Bomma's grandmother in Kenya said he was born there but His father fathered so many kids with different women that it would be easy for His grandmother to be confused about who was born where. I'm more concerned about how He and His mother were able to move to Indonesia at a time when passport-holding American citizens were not allowed to travel there.

I don't think so. Rather it takes that argument off the table for the Democrats, as well as Cruz being a first-term Senator.

Bomma is doing a pretty good job of chasing Jewish voters to the Republicans by Himself.

I disagree. Cruz is white. All the Dems have to do is play the race card. "Republicans are racist because they questioned the validity of the FBP and his place of birth, yet they won't question where a white candidate, born in Canada." With the low information sheep out there, that's ALL the Dems have to do.

I just got an email from....Nancy Pelosi! Wtf? I live on the other side of the planet. Anyway, it looks to be a scam, asking for money, but the cause seems earnest enough. Maybe some of you can join me and get behind this asap.

Tibor -- I don’t have much time:

The House is voting TOMORROW on the Republican budget.

If this atrocious budget passes, it’d be a disaster for our country:

- revives Paul Ryan’s plan to destroy Medicare.
- repeals the Affordable Care Act.
- hands lavish tax breaks to the ultra-wealthy.

The bad news gets worse: Now that Republicans control BOTH Houses of Congress, this budget could actually pass.

That’s why I’m coming to you. We need to raise $80,000 more before the vote tomorrow to show our Democratic strength.

Are you ready to fight back with me before it’s too late?

Chip in $5 immediately >>
Chip in $35 immediately >>
Chip in $50 immediately >>
Chip in $100 immediately >>
Chip in $250 immediately >>

Or click here to donate another amount.

True to form, Republicans will trample all over the middle class, all while showering huge tax breaks on the their ultra-wealthy donors.

We need to stop them… and quick.

Thanks,

Nancy

Nancy doesn't have to worry, Barack has a pen and he's not afraid to use it.

I disagree. Cruz is white. All the Dems have to do is play the race card. "Republicans are racist because they questioned the validity of the FBP and his place of birth, yet they won't question a white candidate, born in Canada." With the low information sheep out there, that's ALL the Dems have to do.
Depends if that's enough to get people to vote for Hillary.

Last edited by a moderator:
My loathing of both parties has increased exponentially over the past decade....moreso because there is no real difference between them once you get past the propaganda.

Its gonna be a "choice" between Jeb! or the Hildebeast...

No choice at all, really.

Its gonna be a "choice" between Jeb! or the Hildebeast.

If that happens there will be a record number of votes cast for the Libertarian candidate. And Hildebeast will win, but she probably will anyway.

So he doesn't look like enough of a dumbass? Or what?

You couldn't tell Dan Quayle or Rick Perry weren't the sharpest tools in the shed by their looks. I don't think Cruz is a dumb ***, but his looks will hold him back.