• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ted Cruz for President

HAHA "little man" my ***. A rich northeast liberal representing the "little man".

Pocahontas already said a dozen times she's not running

elizabeth+warren+meme.jpg

My loathing of both parties has increased exponentially over the past decade....moreso because there is no real difference between them once you get past the propaganda.

Its gonna be a "choice" between Jeb! or the Hildebeast...

No choice at all, really.

looking like another vote for a Libertarian candidate, maybe Rand Paul will run as a "L" after the "R" kick him to the curb.

The same people who got caught up in making history electing the first black president will eat that **** up again.

Exactly. Which is why I don't think any Republican candidate has a chance in hell of winning. Dems have the race card, the feminist card....what do we have that appeals to the sheep? NOTHING.

looking like another vote for a Libertarian candidate, maybe Rand Paul will run as a "L" after the "R" kick him to the curb.

I stay out of actively campaigning for candidates. But I told myself that if Rand were to put his name in that I would do whatever I could do to help his campaign.

Exactly. Which is why I don't think any Republican candidate has a chance in hell of winning. Dems have the race card, the feminist card....what do we have that appeals to the sheep? NOTHING.
Cut taxes and more jobs except most of the sheep don't pay income tax and don't want a job.

Cut taxes and more jobs except most of the sheep don't pay income tax and don't want a job.

Exactly. It's gonna be at least 4 more years of BOHICA. I don't know if it will ever NOT be BOHICA.

Yep...this is exactly what Romney was talking about in his infamous remarks. I believe we've reached the tipping point...too many people dependent on government to elect a Republican, let alone a conservative.

Let's look at what Obama has accomplished:

-more people dependent on government than any time since the Depression
-stagnant wages, discouraging job seeking
-massive government subsidized health insurance program
-class warfare and demonization of success
-widespread victim mentality for minorities and women

He couldn't have set Dems up any better for this next election.

You couldn't tell Dan Quayle or Rick Perry weren't the sharpest tools in the shed by their looks. I don't think Cruz is a dumb ***, but his looks will hold him back.

Obama won women 55-45%. There is research that shows that a candidates looks count in a woman's vote, so yes I agree with you. Cruz's looks will hold him back. He just does not look very presidential.

Republicans would be wise to stay away from the abortion issue, and simply stack the courts if/when they win. An anti abortion candidate will never win a majority with women. Sad but true.

If you want my opinion one day Abortion will be viewed negatively, just like not allowing women to vote. We are not there yet, but we are on the right side of history.

Back Jeb Bush. I meet him in the Grand Floridan Hotel while I was on vacation in Disney. I'm 6'1", and he had at least 3 inches on me. Jeb must have had an event to appear in at the Hotel. Anyway, the Jeb had an easy smile, and was very engaging, but in a comfortable way. If you didn't know who he was you'd think he was a friendly dad taking his kids to Disney world. To win the Presidency you have to be able to connect with and be comfortable with Joe average. Jeb has this in the spades. Romney did not.

As for Hillary she looks tired. Anything but hungry and up for a campaign.

The Dem's are in a very tough spot. What if Hillary's detractors on both sides of the isle, and abroad have the goods on what she " deleted " and wait for the right moment to drop the bombs? The other candidates will have little time to get into gear and get their fund raising machines going if Hillary falls out of favor.

One cannot delete sent emails. The other person has a copy. Hillary better keep her friends close and make nice to anyone who can expose her. Since the server was private with unknown qualities of security it could have been compromised by a foreign nation or rival political party.

Well, a lot of you have been saying a real conservative is what will drive people to the polls...this should prove or disprove that theory, shouldn't it?

Assuming the machine "allows" him to be the candidate.

Elizabeth Warren would represent the "little man" vs. politics-as-usual and big business, so she would make a difference IMO.

Yeah. She's all about the "little man." Get real.

If that happens there will be a record number of votes cast for the Libertarian candidate. And Hildebeast will win, but she probably will anyway.

Count this one.....

Yep...this is exactly what Romney was talking about in his infamous remarks. I believe we've reached the tipping point...too many people dependent on government to elect a Republican, let alone a conservative.

Let's look at what Obama has accomplished:

-more people dependent on government than any time since the Depression
-stagnant wages, discouraging job seeking
-massive government subsidized health insurance program
-class warfare and demonization of success
-widespread victim mentality for minorities and women

He couldn't have set Dems up any better for this next election.

Yep. And if the plan is successful, which it appears to have been it will take the eventual and certain total collapse of this society before it swings back. Which is still not a certainty.

The Dem's are in a very tough spot. What if Hillary's detractors on both sides of the isle, and abroad have the goods on what she " deleted " and wait for the right moment to drop the bombs? The other candidates will have little time to get into gear and get their fund raising machines going if Hillary falls out of favor.

One cannot delete sent emails. The other person has a copy. Hillary better keep her friends close and make nice to anyone who can expose her. Since the server was private with unknown qualities of security it could have been compromised by a foreign nation or rival political party.

The sad thing is, nobody cares.

If you had told me 20 years ago that the IRS would be targeting people based on their political beliefs, and that most records regarding this program would be "lost", and that NO ONE WOULD CARE, I would have laughed.Richard Nixon resigned the presidency over something far, far less egregious than that. We have a populace that is uniformed, uneducated and easily led around by the nose. For God's sake, half the people in this country can't even name the vice president. They have no clue what's going on and they don't care.

Isn't HC like 80 by now.

Only a year or so older than Hiawatha - but she's the Dems only hope obi wan!

Hillary's action figure: Tanned, rested and ready

150324140733-hillary-clinton-action-figure-780x439.jpg

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) —There's a Hillary Clinton action figure ready to go, even though the real Hillary has yet to officially announce her run for president.

The "Ready-For-Action Figure" sports a blue pantsuit and beige heels. The Kickstarter campaign set up by its Brooklyn-based designers has already reached its $15,000 fundraising goal.

And they've promised to make a version in a pink pantsuit as well if they hit $60,000.

The superhero version of Clinton "can solve any international crisis with a single joke, (is) strong enough to wrestle Russian bears, yet cool enough to diffuse any Korean missile," quips the promotional video.

"Smart, bold, and stylish -- the world has never seen a woman quite like this."

For every donor, they'll send a postcard to Clinton encouraging her to run for president. Anyone who gives $15 gets an action figure and for $40, donors will also get a "Run Hillary. Run" t-shirt.

If the campaign reaches $100,000, FCTRY vows to turn Bill Clinton into an action figure, too.

http://www.kcra.com/money/hillarys-action-figure-is-ready-to-run/31987490

I don't get the comments from the left that this guys is an idiot and that judgment just from a persons looks. Isn't that totally opposite of what the Dems actually preach? This guy graduated cum laude from Princeton and magna cum laude from Harvard Law with a Juris Doctors degree for cripes sake. Authored over 70 US Supreme Court briefs and argued 9 in front of the Supreme Court. No idiot gets in front of the USSC. You may not like his politics but this guy is no way stupid.

The sad thing is, nobody cares.

If you had told me 20 years ago that the IRS would be targeting people based on their political beliefs, and that most records regarding this program would be "lost", and that NO ONE WOULD CARE, I would have laughed.Richard Nixon resigned the presidency over something far, far less egregious than that. We have a populace that is uniformed, uneducated and easily led around by the nose. For God's sake, half the people in this country can't even name the vice president. They have no clue what's going on and they don't care.

I disagree. It depends what she wrote. People are sensitive these days and Hillary could have had some filtered conversations that upset part of her base.

I don't get the comments from the left that this guys is an idiot and that judgment just from a persons looks. Isn't that totally opposite of what the Dems actually preach? This guy graduated cum laude from Princeton and magna cum laude from Harvard Law with a Juris Doctors degree for cripes sake. Authored over 70 US Supreme Court briefs and argued 9 in front of the Supreme Court. No idiot gets in front of the USSC. You may not like his politics but this guy is no way stupid.

You forget that Boosh graduated from Yale and Harvard but he's an idiot.

Anyone who doesn't see that Ted Cruz is an imbecile buffoon deserves to have him as a president. Thankfully, tea party, right-wing nut jobs are still on the periphery. Hopefully that will remain the case for the foreseeable future.

Shhhhhh dont upset their delicate agenda! Dontcha know? Right-wingers are like, rednecks and stuff...and, and stupid...and..and ..and they hate women and...and...and stuff....

Anyone who doesn't see that Ted Cruz is an imbecile buffoon deserves to have him as a president. Thankfully, tea party, right-wing nut jobs are still on the periphery. Hopefully that will remain the case for the foreseeable future.

Yes, we need to keep nominating Moderates because the last two did so well.

Or maybe they saw that the dems nominated an imbecile buffoon, and got him elected twice? If it worked for them....

Mr. OFTB is on a train from NYC to Wilmington with Ted Cruz 3 rows in front of him as we speak. Wife kids and a few staffers. What a coincidence.

Introduced himself, says he is gracious and nice. He is reading a 2 inch thick document.

Last edited:
I told him to ask Ted Cruz to take a selfie. He probably won't do it though.
It's the quiet car, he doesn't want to be a jerk.

Last edited: