• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ted cruz

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Really wanted to get behind him.. Only word I can say when I see him talk.... Ratlike

Yeh, I too was hopeful that a strict conservative would emerge but it seems the longer he is in the limelight, the worse he comes across.

******* snake. He and Kasich have joined forces to ensure that Trump isn't the nominee at the convention. Worthless POS.

Cruz and Kasich have such ******* ego's. Working together now to stop Trump. I honestly hope they fail. I am so f'ing tired of the GOP establishment and lyin' Ted I can't stand it. If Trump has a good night on Tuesday, it should be all over as he is pretty far up in Cali but these 2 bums are ridiculous. I thought about Kasich as Prez previously but he is out of it and has no chance unless the rules are changed. Then, I thought of him for VP but now, he is just a whiner like lyin' Ted. They both need to get behind Trump, especially if he has a good night on Tuesday, and start to bring the party together. They and the establishment going after Trump are doing more harm to the party than Trump is or will do. Truly shameful and why I hate politics and hope Trump wins it all.

One of his campaigners stopped by the house yesterday. He's lucky that I was in the shower and my wife is polite.

Yeh, I too was hopeful - it seems the longer he is in the limelight, the worse he comes across.

early on, yes, I had hopes either him or Marco could be strong enough to win - that changed quickly

Marco could still be VP, he says he's open to it

******* snake. He and Kasich have joined forces to ensure that Trump isn't the nominee at the convention. Worthless POS.

haha

Cruz, Kasich In Panic, Join Forces As Campaign Money Dries Up

with thanks to Indy:

Donald J. Trump ​Response to Cruz and Kasich Campaigns

It is sad that two grown politicians have to collude against one person who has only been a politician for ten months in order to try and stop that person from getting the Republican nomination.

Senator Cruz has done very poorly and after his New York performance, which was a total disaster, he is in free fall and as everyone has seen, he does not react well under pressure. Also, approximately 80% of the Republican Party is against him.

Governor Kasich, who has only won 1 state out of 41, in other words, he is 1 for 41 and he is not even doing as well as other candidates who could have stubbornly stayed in the race like him but chose not to do so. Marco Rubio, as an example, has more delegates than Kasich and yet suspended his campaign one month ago. Others, likewise, have done much better than Kasich, who would get slaughtered by Hillary Clinton once the negative ads against him begin. 85% of Republican voters are against Kasich.

Collusion is often illegal in many other industries and yet these two Washington insiders have had to revert to collusion in order to stay alive. They are mathematically dead and this act only shows, as puppets of donors and special interests, how truly weak they and their campaigns are. I have brought millions of voters into the Republican primary system and have received many millions of votes more than Cruz or Kasich. Additionally, I am far ahead of both candidates with delegates and would be receiving in excess of 60% of the vote except for the fact that there were so many candidates running against me.

Because of me, everyone now sees that the Republican primary system is totally rigged. When two candidates who have no path to victory get together to stop a candidate who is expanding the party by millions of voters, (all of whom will drop out if I am not in the race) it is yet another example of everything that is wrong in Washington and our political system. This horrible act of desperation, from two campaigns who have totally failed, makes me even more determined, for the good of the Republican Party and our country, to prevail!

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/response-to-cruz-and-kasich

Last edited:
Didn't Trump mention Kasich as a possible VP?

With as much whining as Kasich is doing recently, I am sure Trump has crossed him off the VP list. The only reason he was on the list was to help win Ohio.

cruzlose.jpg

That's why we call him Lyin' Ted

The party should have united behind someone a long time ago. Dragging this out longer is only going to make it worse.

The party should have united behind someone a long time ago. Dragging this out longer is only going to make it worse.

Yes - time to unite behind the ONLY candidate with a path to the nomination

TRUMP!

I heard Cruz is using excerpts from talk radio people on his commercial adds, trying to hood wink people that they endorsed him.

The whole field of candidates is stupidville this time. Cruz is my favorite one left, but I have to hold my nose to say that.

Trump!

trump-family-presidential-candidate.jpg
donald-trump-family-1-e1450202853354.jpg

We know all about Hillary and her perv family - you really want Bill creeping around the halls scooping up interns again?

Why is it that a Democrat can use political strategy it is considered smart, but the minute a Republican does it it is considered rigged?

Look, Cruz has turned me off, too, but what he is doing is perfectly within the rules. If people have problems with the rules, change them, don't ***** about someone working within them.

Cruz miscalculated in that he thought maybe people understand the rules, or would understand what he is doing is not against the rues. People are too pissed/passionate this time around to see much logic in anything.

People forget that Kasich used to be a real *******....looks likes the ******* has come back out to play with the snotty whiny little kid Cruz

Why is it that a Democrat can use political strategy it is considered smart, but the minute a Republican does it it is considered rigged?

Look, Cruz has turned me off, too, but what he is doing is perfectly within the rules. If people have problems with the rules, change them, don't ***** about someone working within them.

Cruz miscalculated in that he thought maybe people understand the rules, or would understand what he is doing is not against the rues. People are too pissed/passionate this time around to see much logic in anything.

Yep...bottom line is the rules say you have to get a majority of delegates to secure the nomination. There is really nothing complicated about it. It's no different from states that have a runoff election if a candidate doesn't get a majority. It's perfectly legal and fair.

my issue with it, delz, is that this is something that is pretty classless.
they've talked about uniting the Republican Party, and THIS is what they believe will do that? Maybe the Republican Party is going Trump by means of necessity and prolonging it's life.

It's sure to cause the Republican Party to collapse if this succeeds. These two teaming up to stop Trump is NOT what this should be about. They should present themselves on the issues and let the voters choose who they best align with. These two backstabbing fucknuts are just and only causing more fractures in the party.

my issue with it, delz, is that this is something that is pretty classless.
they've talked about uniting the Republican Party, and THIS is what they believe will do that? Maybe the Republican Party is going Trump by means of necessity and prolonging it's life.

It's sure to cause the Republican Party to collapse if this succeeds. These two teaming up to stop Trump is NOT what this should be about. They should present themselves on the issues and let the voters choose who they best align with. These two backstabbing fucknuts are just and only causing more fractures in the party.

The other alternative is let Trump get the nomination and get crushed by Hillary. Because he loses badly among almost every demographic. Not going to be so great for the party either.

so.... neither Cruz nor Kasich can beat Trump, yet they have a better chance against Hillary?

that's some profound logic.

The other alternative is let Trump get the nomination and get crushed by Hillary. Because he loses badly among almost every demographic. Not going to be so great for the party either.

You must not be keeping up on current events. Trump is even with that dumpy *****. He's going to be your new President.