• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ted cruz

at this point the GOP has got to get behind Trump asap. The longer this goes on the easier it is on Hillary.

Do you guys REALLY believe the MSM polls? They want Hitlery so bad, they can taste it. So seeing all the polls with her in the lead means jack ****. Polls are rigged. PLUS....it could backfire on Hitlery....her peeps think she has the Presidency won and they stay home, whereas Trump's dudes go and vote in droves because they DON'T want her to win. It's common sense.

What you are seeing with this the GOPe engaging in a scorched earth policy. They do not want the power structure challenged.

Do you guys REALLY believe the MSM polls? They want Hitlery so bad, they can taste it. So seeing all the polls with her in the lead means jack ****. Polls are rigged. PLUS....it could backfire on Hitlery....her peeps think she has the Presidency won and they stay home, whereas Trump's dudes go and vote in droves because they DON'T want her to win. It's common sense.

Honestly, it's really not just polls. We're doing the same thing we did last election. White conservative males cannot carry an election anymore. We need to accept that. Trump has abominable favorability ratings in every other demographic. The polls may be somewhat skewed but they'd have to be WAY off. Bush got 48% of women, 44% of Hispanics, 45% of people under 30 in 2008...Trump will not SNIFF those numbers. 47% of Republican women say they won't vote for him. That right there could be enough to cost him the election.

What you are seeing with this the GOPe engaging in a scorched earth policy. They do not want the power structure challenged.

Or maybe they don't want to nominate another loser.

Cruz would get schlonged by Hillary

Boom!

Democrat Party Consultant Admits Hillary Camp Fears Impending Battle With Trump

Donald Trump has been saying it for months, and now as he continues to build his delegate lead over his GOP rivals Ted Cruz and John Kasich, he is demanding Republicans unify and prepare to go to war with the Hillary Clinton campaign.

And now a longtime Democrat Party consultant has just admitted it is that war that Hillary has feared the most.

The consultant went on to explain that of all the GOP candidates remaining, Ted Cruz would be by far the easiest for Hillary to defeat, though she also indicated any “regular” Republican would have been far simpler to combat than the non-traditional Trump who continues to generate significant crossover appeal among blocs of voters who Democrats have long considered theirs and theirs alone such as Blacks, (legal) immigrants, blue collar Democrats, etc.

http://dcwhispers.com/whats-difference-trump-bernie-supporters-trump-supporters-fight-back/

EO4564d.gif

Last edited:
Hillary better fear Trump. He will go after her harder than anyone has to date and much harder than anyone went at Odumma. Crooked Hillary Clinton!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or maybe they don't want to nominate another loser.

Trump is not my choice.

Let's be honest though, in the general background population Trump will win by a landslide on name recognition alone.

Trump is not my choice.

Let's be honest though, in the general background population Trump will win by a landslide on name recognition alone.

The general background population does not vote.

Ah well, this conversation is largely irrelevant. Trump will be the nominee, I really don't doubt that. It's like watching a trainwreck in slow motion and not being able to do a thing about it.

I can't stand him or Hillary so for me it's just a big lose/lose no matter what happens.

Ah well, this conversation is largely irrelevant. Trump will be the nominee, I really don't doubt that. It's like watching a trainwreck in slow motion and not being able to do a thing about it.

I can't stand him or Hillary so for me it's just a big lose/lose no matter what happens.

It's not lose/lose for my family and our country. It's capitalism vs. communism. Yuuuuuge pros and cons between Trump and Hitlery. You can hate him and his tactics or whatever, but to say he's the same as Hillary is just ignorant.

It's not lose/lose for my family and our country. It's capitalism vs. communism. Yuuuuuge pros and cons between Trump and Hitlery. You can hate him and his tactics or whatever, but to say he's the same as Hillary is just ignorant.

No, it's informed.

No, it's informed.

IMO, Cruz is the right one on issues and being consistent. I think there is some background issues for him that might not be favorable, but he doesn't have the game-show face/voice everyone wants, I guess.

IMO, Cruz is the right one on issues and being consistent. I think there is some background issues for him that might not be favorable, but he doesn't have the game-show face/voice everyone wants, I guess.

So true. It's funny how Ted Cruz is now considered "establishment" by some...someone who's fought hard for constitutional principles against the DEM and GOP establishment his entire career. But I guess people prefer someone who's better at grade school insults.

Turning blue states red

In Pennsylvania, Fed-up Democrats flip for Trump: Massive Shift in voter Reg to GOP

The result is one of the most sizable shifts of partisan allegiance ever seen in Pennsylvania: 61,500 Democrats have become Republicans so far this year, part of a 145,000 jump in Republican registrations since the fall 2015 election, according to state figures analyzed by both parties. It’s more new Republicans than in the previous four years combined.

The onslaught has helped make Trump the favorite heading into Tuesday’s primary, chipping away at the Democratic stronghold and helping put Pennsylvania, which voted for Obama twice, in play in the November presidential election.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-trump-democrats-20160424-snap-htmlstory.html

It really sucks that he is so dislikeable. If we lose this election, we are going to have 4 more years of Obamas stupidity. Then what? Ted Cruz in 2020? Definitely not the answer. If you take Billy Murray and mate him with a rat, that is what Ted Cruz reminds me of.

Much is being said about so called Democrat defections, they can and most likely will change back to vote for Hillary. There is really no contest on their side, so they can afford to switch and help pick who they want Hillary run against. I will beleive the defection when they vote for something other than D in Nov.

Much is being said about so called Democrat defections, they can and most likely will change back to vote for Hillary. There is really no contest on their side, so they can afford to switch and help pick who they want Hillary run against. I will beleive the defection when they vote for something other than D in Nov.

absolutely. it means nothing at this point. not an indicator of some awesome trend.