• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ted cruz

I got back from the polls a bit ago. I voted for Ted Cruz and here is why.

He has been a staunch supporter of the 2nd Amendment. I may be close to being a single issue voter and the gun issue is the single issue. If that goes, well, a lot of other stuff won't matter much.

He did stand up and fight against Obamacare. He actually tried to do something, which is more than anyone else did.

For doing those two things, I feel he deserved my vote today. To be frank, who the hell knows where Trump stands on either issue? I know he has stated that he is a supporter of the 2nd Amendment, but he says a lot of things.

Lastly, I will happily pull the lever for Trump in November. I am not one of those neverTrump people. I just felt Cruz deserved my vote.

Mrs Blitz and I both went with Trump. To be honest I didn't really know who I was going with between Kasich and Trump. We just need change. we need to run this country like a business

p.s. i said change not hope and change

Can you say LANDSLIDES

0427160524_zpsww6jwiay.jpg

Have you ever seen anything dumber than Cruz selecting his running mate the day after he gets his *** kicked in
5 states?.

Adding 2 losers together don't = a winner

I got back from the polls a bit ago. I voted for Ted Cruz and here is why.

He has been a staunch supporter of the 2nd Amendment. I may be close to being a single issue voter and the gun issue is the single issue. If that goes, well, a lot of other stuff won't matter much.

He did stand up and fight against Obamacare. He actually tried to do something, which is more than anyone else did.

For doing those two things, I feel he deserved my vote today. To be frank, who the hell knows where Trump stands on either issue? I know he has stated that he is a supporter of the 2nd Amendment, but he says a lot of things.

Lastly, I will happily pull the lever for Trump in November. I am not one of those neverTrump people. I just felt Cruz deserved my vote.

"But, but, Cruz has such a douche face!! I don't care what he says about that Constitution thingy!! He's CREEEEPY!!" /Trumpeteers

Have you ever seen anything dumber than Cruz selecting his running mate the day after he gets his *** kicked in
5 states?.

almost like Bernie staying in the race?
put that in your book.

Cruz is flailing at this point. He just wants to get himself in the news cycle somehow after the drubbing he just had in the voting booths.

CgchZTCXEAEw_gD.jpg:large

Reactions: MTC
He will do anything to try and win Indiana even though he is out of the race. He told Kasich and Rubio to get out when they had no chance. Now that he is mathematically out of it, he needs to take his own advice and get behind the winner so the GOP can be as strong as possible going into and coming out of the convention. He is just a whiny ***** loser.

almost like Bernie staying in the race?

We need Bernie to call Hillary a corporate ***** a couple more times before he quits - he might be a loser clown, but he has his uses.

5 states?.

Nope - you got that one right

How desperate can you get?

Carly Fiorina starts singing on stage:

Last edited:
Honestly, Hildebeast is so bad that I would vote for Satan over her. So, I vote for whomever is the other person this time.

Hillary better fear Trump. He will go after her harder than anyone has to date and much harder than anyone went at Odumma. Crooked Hillary Clinton!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See Hillary has gotten a free pass... No one has really attacked her... Even bernie kept things fairly civil... Do you see some of the anti hillary stuff from the BLM group or some of the bernie extremists... That stuff plays to democrats... She has an 80% untrustworthy rating... It won't take much to convince people she is trash. I predict some of the largest third party numbers ever this year. I dont see the landslide Hillary win many speak of... I think a lot of people badmouth trump cause its trendy but ultimately will vote for him for terrible reasons.. I also think there is a real chance Hillary is in a lot more legal trouble in a few months and that the dems may try to replace her at some point.

I was sort of looking forward to the dems becoming birthers.

Who on earth though this Fiorina thing was a good idea? I like her and I think it's pathetic. Had he and Kasich become running mates that might actually have some chance of making a difference. This is completely nonsensical.

Who on earth though this Fiorina thing was a good idea? I like her and I think it's pathetic. Had he and Kasich become running mates that might actually have some chance of making a difference. This is completely nonsensical.

It's Lyin' Ted's last act of desperation. His death gurgle.

Indiana

Ted plays his Carly card

Trump raises

trump_bobby_knight.jpg

“There has never been a more honest politician than Donald Trump.” - Bobby Knight

bobbyknight.jpg

"Benghazi, Trump will never allow that to happen"

Fiorina couldn't win in California when she ran for Senate. She didn't even make it to the first primary/caucus (IIRC). What makes Cruz think she can help him win now?

she was him

CarlyDeliverance.jpg