• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Terror attack in Brussels

These are (most likely) the *******, wearing a glove on only one hand.

image.aspx

they look Mormon

We're feeling it here in Budapest. Airport's basically on lockdown, Swat teams in metro stops.

<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-video" data-allowfullscreen="1" data-href="/Indexhu/videos/vb.560525343980775/1173281966038440/?type=3"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite="https://www.facebook.com/Indexhu/videos/1173281966038440/"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/Indexhu/videos/1173281966038440/"></a><p>Megszállta a TEK a ferihegyi repteret, miután Orbán Viktor a brüsszeli merényletek után elrendelte a terrorkészültség szintjének 2-es fokozatra emelését.http://index.hu/kulfold/2016/03/22/brusszel_robbantasok_percrol_percre/megszallta_a_tek_a_ferihegyi_repteret/</p>Posted by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/Indexhu/">Index.hu</a> on Tuesday, March 22, 2016</blockquote></div></div>

12418059_10209440257391964_1977911725146612314_n.jpg

High security alert at a Budapest metro station, March 22, 2016 #budapest #terrorism #brussels — at Deák Ferenc tér.

If U know any poor Budapest girls that need a safe home on the beach, I have rooms if they have passports. Send pics, and if they speak no English, I can buy their tickets today.

Time to load the Muzzies on trains going one-way back to the middle east.

Obama is off to Argentina - will consider turning Washington Monument into a mosque when he returns from his Communist vacation.....

well, that's what I heard

New video from airport right after the blasts. (18+) These islamic terrorists are the scum of the earth. RIP to the victims, prayers for the families. Hope the 130+ injured make it through.

New video from airport right after the blasts. (18+) These islamic terrorists are the scum of the earth. RIP to the victims, prayers for the families. Hope the 130+ injured make it through.

I say why wait? Let's start the blame game. I know Conservatives would gladly be willing to take care of this problem. Perhaps Europe will finally wake the **** up now and realize Left visions, Left policies, Left leadership is quite literally getting them killed.

I say why wait? Let's start the blame game. I know Conservatives would gladly be willing to take care of this problem. Perhaps Europe will finally wake the **** up now and realize Left visions, Left policies, Left leadership is quite literally getting them killed.

nope. wont happen.

Yes, because nothing of the sort ever happened under a right-wing government, or a Republican in the White House.

Yes, because nothing of the sort ever happened under a right-wing government, or a Republican in the White House.

Let's start with a comparison of the list of terrorist attacks in the US during Obama's presidency, then before. We'll move on from there.

Let's start with a comparison of the list of terrorist attacks in the US during Obama's presidency, then before. We'll move on from there.

I know this is a game to you, but it's not for me. I know you'll jump at any opportunity to politicize world events on partisan terms. Feel free to play that game on your own.

I know this is a game to you, but it's not for me. I know you'll jump at any opportunity to politicize world events on partisan terms. Feel free to play that game on your own.

Tibs, be honest, for once. You politicize frequently on this board. Your side, that you vehemently support, politicizes all the time after events that suit their political platform. Don't go holier than thou right now when we see right through you. Don't make us pull up your posts 1.9 seconds after a mass shooting in the US, as an example.

This isn't a game. This is real. And it's time to address it. Your side, your side's policies, are ******* failing. Wake up.

Your side, your side's policies, are ******* failing.

Indeed, having the Donald in the White House is really gonna improve everything. LOL

Donald Trump Featured In New Terrorist Recruitment Video
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2...-featured-in-new-terrorist-recruitment-video/

Presidential candidate Donald Trump is featured in a new recruitment video from the terrorist group Al-Shabab, according to numerous experts. Evan Kohlmann, analyst with NBC News and Chief R&D Officer for the private intelligence firm FlashPoint was one of the first to identify the new video:

A new video from al-Shabab in Somalia shows Donald Trump calling for a ban on Muslims and warns "basic human rights do not apply" in the US.

— Evan Kohlmann (@IntelTweet) January 1, 2016

Al-Shabab is an “an al-Qaeda-linked militant group based in Somalia.” It is best known for its deadly attack on a mall in Kenya in September 2003. Kohlmann, however, says Trump appearance in the video signifies his larger utility for the broader jihadist movement.

The new Shabab video featuring @realDonaldTrump appears clear evidence jihadists hope to use him to specifically solicit American recruits.

Indeed, having the Donald in the White House is really gonna improve everything. LOL

Donald Trump Featured In New Terrorist Recruitment Video
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2...-featured-in-new-terrorist-recruitment-video/

Presidential candidate Donald Trump is featured in a new recruitment video from the terrorist group Al-Shabab, according to numerous experts. Evan Kohlmann, analyst with NBC News and Chief R&D Officer for the private intelligence firm FlashPoint was one of the first to identify the new video:

A new video from al-Shabab in Somalia shows Donald Trump calling for a ban on Muslims and warns "basic human rights do not apply" in the US.

Al-Shabab is an “an al-Qaeda-linked militant group based in Somalia.” It is best known for its deadly attack on a mall in Kenya in September 2003. Kohlmann, however, says Trump appearance in the video signifies his larger utility for the broader jihadist movement.

The new Shabab video featuring @realDonaldTrump appears clear evidence jihadists hope to use him to specifically solicit American recruits.

Europe has had an open door policy for how long? How's that working out? Charlie Hedbo, Paris, Brussels, and on and on. Our leadership for 8 years has been Europe-lite and we've had countless jihadist attacks on our soil. Trump wants to shut the doors. Just like you'd shut the doors and install new locks after your house was robbed.

Logic fails the left. Let terrorists use him as a talking point because he wants to ban Muslims. Meanwhile, Merkel will open the door wider. And they will prey on Europe's sympathies, and more will die. Someone has to close the doors, then fix the problem, then open the doors again when there's a resolution.

Stop being such an Islamaphobe

The blast was centered next to Starbucks, so obviously the normally peace-loving Muslim got his latte with regular milk instead of soy. It's the only logical explanation.

Trump called out this problem back in January and caught a ton of **** for it - http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-brussels-muslim-ban-hellhole-2016-1

"There is something going on, Maria," Trump replied. "Go to Brussels. Go to Paris. Go to different places. There is something going on and it's not good, where they want Sharia law, where they want this, where they want things that — you know there has to be some assimilation. There is no assimilation. There is something bad going on."

The Republican presidential front-runner said Brussels, the capital of Belgium, had been particularly transformed. Belgium has been home to a number of recent terror plots, and was linked to the November attack on Paris, France, that left 130 people dead.

"You go to Brussels — I was in Brussels a long time ago, 20 years ago, so beautiful, everything is so beautiful — it's like living in a hellhole right now," Trump continued. "You go to these different places. There is something going on."

I'm starting to think France and the land around it have reached a boiling point with no end in sight.

France is 10% Muslim, with too many leaks in the border to prevent Jihad like business transactions of people and equipment. The Muslims who moved there do not want the French culture. They want Sharia Law. The laws of France in many cases are secondary.

Attacks like this are not likely to stop. What can be done?

It's a political mess. France as we know it might never recover. Re-locating 6.2 million Muslims can not be done without major repercussions. France will likely have to cater and re-writer their national character / laws to prevent disaster.

The Entire contention of Europe needs to re-think their immigration policies. In the past people immigrated to seek new opportunities and embrace a new culture. This group wants to take over, and sometimes uses terrorism. Germany I hear is very angry with their Chancellor for taking in those supposedly innocent Syrian refugees.

Meanwhile Obama has made it easier for Iran to secretly acquire nuclear weapons technology and freeing up billions.