• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Terror Attack In France (again)

Hey, let's bring more 3rd world muslims into our country.That will solve the problem.

French President Hollande just called it Islamic terrorism:

“All of France is under threat from Islamist terrorism,” he said, vowing that France would not give in in its “fight against terrorism”.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/l...y-france-attack-promenade-des-anglais-vehicle

------------------------------

Wow. Revolt at home, I bet.

At least 80 dead as lorry is driven into Bastille Day crowd

AT LEAST 80 people have been killed and hundreds more injured in the southern French city of Nice tonight after a terrorist firing a weapon drove a lorry into a crowd celebrating Bastille Day.

French officials have confirmed they are investigating the atrocity as a terror attack and there are also reports of gunmen on the loose in the city.

The terrorist is reportedly a 31-year-old French Tunisian, believed to be a resident of Nice – an identity card was found at the scene

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ch-city-Nice-lorry-ploughs-Bastille-Day-crowd

Last edited:
It's time to just send in the French Army and round them up, citizens or not, and deport them to a country more tolerant of their religion.

I thought France has great gun control measures? How can this be?

It's time to just send in the French Army and round them up, citizens or not, and deport them to a country more tolerant of their religion.
obama-clouseau.jpg

While this was happening, O was busy on ESPN filming an hour long BLM commercial. Not that ESPN is political. I mean they proved that when they fired Curt Schilling for tweeting something on his personal account that they don't want politics.

These days they're called the Soldiers Of Odin. Mostly active in the Netherlands and Sweden. France chapter should be opening soon. I'll join when they open one in the U.S.

Found the PA chapter. I'm in.

This just in. At least two Americans were killed in this attack. Stand back now, *******, and watch our Commander In Chief get busy!

This just in. At least two Americans were killed in this attack. Stand back now, *******, and watch our Commander In Chief get busy!

They were probably white so it's just time to keep it even so they know what it's like to be black.

Is it time for summary executions? Capture, interrogate, and kill. They are not taking prisoners and neither should we.

Hillary just said that this is a war against radical jihadist terrorist groups. That's a biggie.

ISIS Strikes Again as the West Wallows in Weakness

The future of freedom and Western Civilization hangs in the balance tonight.

Eighty people were killed and over fifty wounded in Nice, France, hours ago by an Islamic maniac who drove a five ton truck into a crowd celebrating Bastille Day. The terrorist was killed by the French Police after he opened fire on the crowd.

ISIS is currently praising the attacks on social media.

The Stone Age madmen of the Islamic State have declared war on the US and the West. Yet, the US and Western Europe haven’t declared war on ISIS. In actuality, the feckless leaders of the US and Western Europe can’t even acknowledge the gravity of the situation or even mutter the words radical Islam. They seem more concerned about offending Muslims than they are about defending their nations.

As ISIS kills, maims, rapes and tortures thousands across the world, the leaders of the US and Western Europe hide behind political correctness and cowardly metaphors.

President Obama believes that global warming is a bigger threat than radical Islam. The State Department pushes Jobs for Jihadis as a way of stopping the greatest evil the world has ever seen since Nazi Germany.

We are in a clash of civilizations and we act like brain dead sheep to the slaughter. The behavior of the US and Western European leaders can only be described as insane.

It goes on and on and on. An idiotic political elite preaches multiculturalism and diversity and appeasement as Islamic terrorists rack up a body count in the thousands and Islamic thugs rape and molest the daughters of Europe.

ISIS has one mission; to destroy Western Society and kill us all, yet we do nothing.

http://usdefensewatch.com/2016/07/isis-strikes-again-as-the-west-wallows-in-weakness/

I think it's time to turn Mecca into a parking lot...

Unpossible...it's the religion of peace.

Unlike our media that wants to hide death by Islamic ******* terrorists, so we don't offend Islam, Brit media is showing the full horror of the tragedy.

BASTILLE DAY MASSACRE Truck driver ‘shouting Allahu Akbar’ ploughs through Nice crowd ‘like a bowling ball’ killing at least 84 before being shot dead

The first victims were today named as American dad and son Sean Copeland, 51 and Brodie, 11.

nintchdbpict000252221388.jpg

nintchdbpict000252165505.jpg

nintchdbpict000252229266.jpg

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14476...evellers-celebrating-in-france-terror-attack/

The only hope I have out of all these tragedies is that all the people who run around saying "That's not who we are" when keeping Muslims out is discussed realize that is exactly who we ought to be.

Didn't hear much about this last night but woke up this morning to the video being played on the news. Horrific. I'm pissed...sad...heartsick...worried...

I guess I should be numb to **** like this now, but I'm not.

Oh- **** all Muslims and their sympathizers.

The truck driver's name is Mohamed. Damn, I didn't see that coming.

The father and son were from Texas. Too bad Greg Abbott can't order that Texas bomb the **** out of ISIS....