• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Terror Attack In France (again)

Hillary just said that this is a war against radical jihadist terrorist groups. That's a biggie.

Really interesting. I think she and the panzy *** left are realizing that ISIS is doing quite a bit to increase Donald's chances. And that the only way she can hold on to her lead is to start appearing tough and calling it radical Islam, or as grisly as it sounds, ISIS could hand this election to Trump.

Donald's comments, early on after the attacks last night, are dead on. "The world is crazy now. We are weakly led."

<iframe allowfullscreen frameborder="0" width="698" height="573" scrolling="no" id="molvideoplayer" title="MailOnline Embed Player" src="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/1309099.html"></iframe>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...seizes-horrific-Nice-Bastille-Day-attack.html

'This is war. When will we learn? It is only getting worse': Donald Trump quickly seizes on 'horrific' Nice Bastille Day attack

Donald Trump said if elected president, he would declare war on the Islamic State - hours after quickly seizing on horrific reports of another deadly attack in France to ask his Twitter followers: 'When will we learn?'

Trump was responding to reports that 80 people had been killed and more than 100 injured when a truck carrying weapons and hand grenades plowed into people celebrating Bastille Day in Nice on Thursday evening.

Although it was not immediately clear who was behind the attack, Trump said in an interview with Fox News Channel's The O'Reilly Factor, Trump said: 'This is war.'
He said if he's elected president, he would ask Congress for a declaration of war on ISIS – as unconfirmed reports claimed the terror group had claimed responsibility for the attack.

The 70-year-old said that to fight the terror group, which he called a 'cancer,' NATO should be used 'for a purpose.'

In another interview, Trump called for President Obama to acknowledge the problem was 'radical Islam.'

He also reiterated his call for the United States to tighten its borders and brought up his proposal to ban Muslims from entering the country as a solution.

Hillary just said that this is a war against radical jihadist terrorist groups. That's a biggie.

she'll "walk that back" once she "evolves" on the topic and takes a different viewpoint when she's not as emotional.

amirite?

she'll "walk that back" once she "evolves" on the topic and takes a different viewpoint when she's not as emotional.

amirite?

No, I'd look for her to ramp it up if anything at least until after the election. She has to know that not doing so will help Trump and hurt her every time there's an attack, especially if it's on US soil.

No, I'd look for her to ramp it up if anything at least until after the election. She has to know that not doing so will help Trump and hurt her every time there's an attack, especially if it's on US soil.

Which will be an interesting dynamic until November. There will be more attacks. Panzy-*** pacifist Muslim-himself Obama is campaigning with her. That will have to stop, otherwise their onstage dance will look very odd when the discussion of terrorism comes up. Him calling it random acts of, or workplace violence, her calling it Radical Islam. He'll have to lose the panties to stay on the trail with her.

Which will be an interesting dynamic until November. There will be more attacks. Panzy-*** pacifist Muslim-himself Obama is campaigning with her. That will have to stop, otherwise their onstage dance will look very odd when the discussion of terrorism comes up. Him calling it random acts of, or workplace violence, her calling it Radical Islam. He'll have to lose the panties to stay on the trail with her.

If they could go back in time, I think they would have a much stronger, less tolerant stance. They have to know they misplayed their hand. I think you're right in that this single issue could likely determine the outcome of the election, forget e-mails, Benghazi, etc. Hilary may have to throw Obama under the bus before all is said and done.

If they could go back in time, I think they would have a much stronger, less tolerant stance. They have to know they misplayed their hand. I think you're right in that this single issue could likely determine the outcome of the election, forget e-mails, Benghazi, etc. Hilary may have to throw Obama under the bus before all is said and done.

She'll have to appear tough. These massive terrorist incidents are on the rise. France has had 3 major attacks in a year. Belgium. Orlando. San Bernadino. It's going to happen again, multiple times, and this is becoming likely the biggest issue of the election. If she doesn't throw Bammy under the bus, it will be her downfall. Just my solo prediction.

talk about being hit by a truck!

too soon?

I think so

"84 dead, 202 wounded, 10 children were among the dead and of those in critical condition, 25 were comatose"

Yeah, Paul Watson always tells it like it is. He's frequently on a few of the podcasts I listen to namely Gavin McInnes.

Learning more about the first attack -
A French government committee has heard testimony, suppressed by the French government at the time and not released to the media, that the killers in the Bataclan tortured their victims on the second floor of the club, Heat Street reported exclusively.

Police witnesses in Parliament said they vomited when they saw the disfigured bodies.

Wahhabist killers apparently gouged out eyes, castatrated victims, and shoved their testicles in their mouths. They may also have disembowelled some poor souls. Women were stabbed in the genitals – and all the torture was, victims told police, filmed by Daesh or Islamic state for propaganda. As such, medics did not release the bodies of torture victims to the families, investigators said. Prosecutors claimed this was “a rumour” on the grounds that sharp knives were not found at the scene. They also claimed maybe shrapnel had caused the injuries.

Pieces of ****.

link - http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/0...terrorists-tortured-disemboweled-victims.html

Jack Buckby is another Brit that often speaks out against the leftist agenda. Here's his latest video:

I think so

"84 dead, 202 wounded, 10 children were among the dead and of those in critical condition, 25 were comatose"

If the Obama can't say Muslim terrorists, perhaps he can just say the name. Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel

Towel head?

3053822a669d7b96c0a3d43fee60f18e61cb6d486c2c0e6130f2e1745cd9261c.jpg

She'll have to appear tough. These massive terrorist incidents are on the rise. France has had 3 major attacks in a year. Belgium. Orlando. San Bernadino. It's going to happen again, multiple times, and this is becoming likely the biggest issue of the election. If she doesn't throw Bammy under the bus, it will be her downfall. Just my solo prediction.

Sadly, I think the worst is yet to come. If it has to come down to this, and not just Hillary opening her eyes, but the entire leftist libs waking up

So what do we do? Think about it - the problem is that our 1st amendment provides absolute protection for genuinely-held religious beliefs so we are not going to "outlaw" Islam. But the problem is also that Islam is at the absolute heart of these maniacal, homicidal attacks. Every one of them - some Muslim went nuts, shouted "allah" whatever-the-****, and murdered citizens.

We cannot outlaw Islam, but Islam is central to these murders. So what do we do? Preclude immigrants from Muslim nations? What about those already here, or illegal immigrants? Seriously, I am at a loss as to a possible solution.