• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Terror shooting in Pittsburgh

What he posted at Gab.com immediately before he murdered 11 innocent people.

That couldn't possibly be an excuse to act out on all hate he had in his heart for years or anything, could it? I mean, he did say "All Jews Must Die!" and not "All Jews Helping This Migrant Caravan Must Die!" before he opened fire.

And way to take what a psychopath says at face value and apply it as gospel. I thought you were smarter than that.

You are comparing Stoney to a guy who murdered 11 in cold blood? Get the **** out of here *******.

Again, refer to post #55 in the Migrant Caravan thread, then refer to what Robert Bowers posted on Gab.com immediately before he murdered 11 people. Post each, word for word. Note that this tragedy took place in Pittsburgh. Reflect.

Again, refer to post #55 in the Migrant Caravan thread, then refer to what Robert Bowers posted on Gab.com immediately before he murdered 11 people. Post each, word for word. Note that this tragedy took place in Pittsburgh. Reflect.

Reflect on what exactly? And you keep going back to this post but you haven't a clue how to associate it, do you? Why don't you baffle us with your intelligence and bravery, and do it yourself. You are hellbent on it apparently, might as well make it a staple!

I'm not a huge fan of the death penalty because I think it's been used (in some instances) just on the ruling of "guilt" rather than the evidence.

To me, the death penalty has to only be used in "no doubt", not "reasonable doubt".

This is a case of "no doubt". His guilt is not based on DNA evidence. It's not based on eye-witness testimony. He was caught in the act. So in my mind, this is the exact case where the death penalty should be used. He should die. By the quickest and easiest method possible. I have always thought death by firing squad is the most humane way to kill someone. Get 10 sharp shooters. Give 5 of them blanks. They all aim for his head. He won't feel anything.

Why don't you expand on it already, because we know you don't keep your little voice silent. Break it out here already.

I'm not a huge fan of the death penalty because I think it's been used (in some instances) just on the ruling of "guilt" rather than the evidence.

To me, the death penalty has to only be used in "no doubt", not "reasonable doubt".

This is a case of "no doubt". His guilt is not based on DNA evidence. It's not based on eye-witness testimony. He was caught in the act. So in my mind, this is the exact case where the death penalty should be used. He should die. By the quickest and easiest method possible. I have always thought death by firing squad is the most humane way to kill someone. Get 10 sharp shooters. Give 5 of them blanks. They all aim for his head. He won't feel anything.

I agree, but the most important thing is speed. The guy obviously did it, but he will have a trial, maybe strike a plea to avoid death penalty. Either case he will sit in jail for years wasting tax payer money. They should question him make sure he was acting alone, and then cya.

Reflection completed. Proof enough that he's a whack job. "The Jews" aren't helping the migrant caravan or other illegal immigrants and moreover, there are very very few illegal immigrants in Pittsburgh relative to other parts of the country. Further, he said that President Trump is a globalist and controlled by the Jews. That's a knee-slapper right there.

I agree, but the most important thing is speed. The guy obviously did it, but he will have a trial, maybe strike a plea to avoid death penalty. Either case he will sit in jail for years wasting tax payer money. They should question him make sure he was acting alone, and then cya.

Agree, I wish the cops had gotten a better shot at him.

I think I read the last one was in 1999 (may be wrong). I know the Governor is not a proponent, but he may just be in this case.

......but kill as many unborn babies as you want,
Protect the guilty, kill the innocent.
I will never, ever be able to wrap my head around this type of thinking.

I can't wrap my head around this. It's sick. At a baby naming ceremony, nonetheless.... I wonder if the fuckstick KNEW it was happening, or if it was just random. I haveJewish friends who lived in Squirrel Hill - they didn't attend this synagogue- they went to Beth Shalom- but the Jewish community is tight, so it hit her HARD. Praying for everyone......except the shooter.

Reflection completed. Proof enough that he's a whack job. "The Jews" aren't helping the migrant caravan or other illegal immigrants and moreover, there are very very few illegal immigrants in Pittsburgh relative to other parts of the country.

I’m not sure what difference it makes, but HIAS or the National Refugee Shabbat, does indeed help refugees. He made reference to it and he also made reference to “invaders” as mentioned numerous times in the Migrant Caravan thread.

I’m not sure what difference it makes, but HIAS or the National Refugee Shabbat, does indeed help refugees. He made reference to it and he also made reference to “invaders” as mentioned numerous times in the Migrant Caravan thread.

HIAS is about legal immigration. The illegal immigrant caravan is very openly about illegal immigration. The nutjob murderer doesn't know the difference.

......but kill as many unborn babies as you want,
Protect the guilty, kill the innocent.
I will never, ever be able to wrap my head around this type of thinking.

It's very warped logic. Any normal person with a conscience that knows right from wrong would have issue with the killing of the pure and innocent with absolute INTENT to do so . My brain doesn't even register any type of justification for this.

I am ready to throw something at the tv. I am the Y working out and they have cnn on a tv and this ***** is claiming Trump at fault because he is a rabid anti Semite and that he uses code words for it all the time and ******* Wolf B. Is eating that **** up. When given the evidence this nut didn’t like Trump she basically said it was a smokescreen. What the duck is up with these people.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

I can't even read the newspaper or watch the news right now. They've gone so far off the rails it's ridiculous. Normal people see through this.

Using this tragedy brought about by a complete psychopath to try and score political points. It's disgusting.

I am ready to throw something at the tv. I am the Y working out and they have cnn on a tv and this ***** is claiming Trump at fault because he is a rabid anti Semite and that he uses code words for it all the time and ******* Wolf B. Is eating that **** up. When given the evidence this nut didn’t like Trump she basically said it was a smokescreen. What the duck is up with these people.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

The left is insane. Trump's grand kids are Orthodox Jews, but he is an anti-semite? The left wing media is fueling a lot of this violence, and they are trying to unload it on Trump. The media is criminally liable..