• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Terror shooting in Pittsburgh

Pres. Trump visits Pittsburgh, to pay his respects to the synagogue. Mayor Pedo, and his Democratic douchebag army,act like petulent little children. Pretty typical. ***** hat army comes out to represent, holding any sign handed to them minutes before the media arrives. Rinse and repeat.

Pretty easy to see which side has the hate filled divisive supporters. It was on display again today. To spew their hate filled rhetoric with megaphones blasting over a memorial ceremony while the President of the United States and the First Lady are trying to show their respects. That's got to be a new low water mark for that crowd.

I would bet that if he didn't pay a visit to Pittsburgh the same crowds would be out in force yelling that he doesn't care about the deceased and the wounded police officers.

Was very disappointed in my fellow 'Burghers today. The mayor and governor couldn't even meet the President of the United States who said he was simply there to pay his respects to the dead.

If I would ever see any of those douchebags, I would turn my back to them. They are not real men or leaders. In a time of "Stronger Than Hate" and "Pittsburgh Strong", they basically said it still doesn't apply to everyone, even for Ivanka, her husband and children who are Jewish. The protesters are no better, esp on a day of mourning and burying the victims. So much for bringing us together.

Yeah this is just all anti trump politics now... its sad... im telling you if they don’t win in 2020 its going to get really violent... i mean bad

Those protestors are as bad as those Phelps douchebags. Show some respect for the POTUS.....if not him, at LEAST show respect for the dead. Bunch of ********.

Those protestors are as bad as those Phelps douchebags. Show some respect for the POTUS.....if not him, at LEAST show respect for the dead. Bunch of ********.

Civility only applies when libs are in control. Aside from that all bets are off.

The Pens have a new patch to honor the victims as well.

Art Rooney, Kevin Colbert, Ben Roethlisberger, Cameron Heyward, and Mike Tomlin were in attendance.

Tomlin so I read lives in the area and was in tears. In times of community need a sports team can help bring the community together. Remember the New Orleans Saints after the hurricane? Or Boston Red Sox after the marathon bombing incident? That's exactly what the Steelers are doing.

Art Rooney, Kevin Colbert, Ben Roethlisberger, Cameron Heyward, and Mike Tomlin were in attendance.

Tomlin so I read lives in the area and was in tears. In times of community need a sports team can help bring the community together. Remember the New Orleans Saints after the hurricane? Or Boston Red Sox after the marathon bombing incident? That's exactly what the Steelers are doing.

I've seen where Coach T lives and he is not far from Tree of Life. Cam lives in the area, too. Plus, the brothers who were murdered, their sister worked PR for the Steelers for awhile and it hit them extra hard.

I've seen where Coach T lives and he is not far from Tree of Life. Cam lives in the area, too. Plus, the brothers who were murdered, their sister worked PR for the Steelers for awhile and it hit them extra hard.

I wonder what his house looks like? Tomlin seems to be a man of faith, and a good person.

It's a modest house, kinda big, but for that area, expected.

Once looked at a house to buy in Squirrel Hill/Greenfield, and the listing had the owner's name......Lynn Swann and his wife. We passed on it. Street too busy.

Jobs, not Mobs!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/synagogu...worked-for-obama-campaign-in-2008-reports-say

A 26-year-old man charged with vandalizing a historic New York City synagogue on Friday, just days after the Pittsburgh massacre, has been identified as a former campaign worker for Barack Obama who was profiled by the New York Times in 2017.

The Times described James Polite as a young man who “spent much of his childhood in foster care,” and performed canvassing work for Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign. After a chance meeting, he got a job that year as an intern for Christine Quinn, a former speaker of New York City’s city council who was also a former mayoral candidate.

On Friday, Polite was arrested and charged with criminal mischief as a hate crime in connection with vandalism Thursday at the Union Temple in Brooklyn that forced the cancelation of a political event.

New York Mayor Bill de Blasio visited the temple Friday night and called the incident “tremendously upsetting,” according to the New York Daily News.