• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Anchorage Hillbillies Starring: The Palin Family

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
You can't make up a better fulfilled stereotype if you tried. And to think this lobotimized trailer trash had at one time a chance to occupy the White House, frightening.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/09/...mily-involved-in-heated-saturday-night-brawl/

“There’s some sort of unofficial birthday/Iron Dog-type/snowmachine party in Anchorage. A nice, mellow party, until the Palins show up,” Coyne wrote. “There’s beer, of course, and maybe other things. Which is all fine, but just about the time when some people might have had one too many, a Track Palin stumbles out of a stretch Hummer, and immediately spots an ex-boyfriend of Willow’s. Track isn’t happy with this guy, the story goes. There’s words, and more.”

“The owner of the house gets involved, and he probably wished he hadn’t,” Coyne continued. “At this point, he’s up against nearly the whole Palin tribe: Palin women screaming. Palin men thumping their chests. Word is that Bristol has a particularly strong right hook, which she employed repeatedly, and it’s something to hear when Sarah screams, ‘Don’t you know who I am!’ And it was particularly wonderful when someone in the crowd screamed back, ‘This isn’t some damned Hillbilly reality show!’”

“No, it’s what happens when the former First Family of Alaska comes knocking. As people were leaving in a cab, Track was seen on the street, shirtless, flipping people off, with Sarah right behind him, and Todd somewhere in the foreground, tending to his bloody nose,” she concluded.

It’s difficult to say how much of this is true, based as it is on what witnesses claim to have seen and heard.

In an update posted Thursday, Griffin said she spoke to homeowner Chris Olds, who confirmed that the melee took place in his residence and that he was repeatedly struck by Bristol Palin.

Anchorage Police confirmed to Griffin that at least 20 people were involved in the fight, but reports differ as to who started the brawl and why.

Love this spot on comment:

Fox"News" will report it as "Obama Responsible for Fight at Peaceful Alaska Gathering. Has No Plan to Protect Palins From Themselves".

lol.....you can't parody it or make it up.

Last edited:
I for one wish the Palin family would disappear from public view. Hopefully they take Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity with them. Everything any liberal does is the end of the whole world to these people. ******* kooks if you ask me.

Well its not like they have a gated and fenced compound like the Kennedys. In other news Teds trousers are still missing.

You can't make up a better fulfilled stereotype if you tried. And to think this lobotimized trailer trash had at one time a chance to occupy the White House, frightening.
Instead, we have a choom gang golfer, and crazy, senile Uncle Joe. I'd still take Palin

The man never disappoints.....to disappoint..

Yes, of course, your comments about Sarah Palin are important because she is now the President of the United States.

Ohh, yeah, uhhhm, they are important because you live in Alaska and she is still governor of the state.

Right, okay, well, uhhh, your comments are relevant because Palin can order bombings in Libya without Congressional approval, or because her foreign policy has seen the disgusting rise of ISIS and their concomitant genocidal war against other religions, or due to the still-faltering economy, or the ever-growing budget deficit, or the pending bankruptcy of Medicare, or the tens of trillions of unfunded obligations such as social security and Medicare.

Wait, what? Bammy's fingerprints are on those failures and Palin is not even in elected office?

Huh, my mistake, I erroneously believed that Pola43 was bright enough to insure that his comments were at least relevant.

I am somehow reminded of Bubby Brister getting into a bar brawl along with his sisters in a place called the Honky Tonk back home in LA. Bubby had had knee surgery and his leg was in a cast but he acquitted himself well regardless and his sister grabbed one of his crutches and started beating someone with it. Good times at the Honky Tonk.

I just wonder when the looney lefties are going to get over their obsession with the Palins. The rest of us really could not care less about them. I care as much about Bristol and Willow Palin as I do about Paris and Nicky Hilton. (Is Nicky even alive anymore? I'm not sure).

I think the Palins, and Ann Coulter just need to go away. It is my earnest belief that these two nut cases do more to hurt conservatism than help it.

Ann Coulter lost it about 8 years ago. I'm as conservative as they come, but she's a nut job!

No freaking way. That woman looks like she got set on fire and put out with a wet bat. Plus, she is beyond nuts. No way.

Sarah Palin is more of a man than that **** Obama will ever be. I heard he likes dick. It's no wonder PoloElfie loves him so much.

Polo love you long time! Suckle suckie.

Sarah Palin is more of a man than that **** Obama will ever be. I heard he likes dick. It's no wonder PoloElfie loves him so much.

Polo love you long time! Suckle suckie.

My what a fine Christian man you are.

I mean the hypocrite part, you've got it nailed freak.

I think the Palins, and Ann Coulter just need to go away. It is my earnest belief that these two nut cases do more to hurt conservatism than help it.

Don't forget this guy:

And watch out for those homesexually fortified juice boxes.

I just wonder when the looney lefties are going to get over their obsession with the Palins. The rest of us really could not care less about them. I care as much about Bristol and Willow Palin as I do about Paris and Nicky Hilton. (Is Nicky even alive anymore? I'm not sure).
Nicky Hilton actually has a brain and a real job.

Well its not like they have a gated and fenced compound like the Kennedys. In other news Teds trousers are still missing.
Ted recently celebrated four years of sobriety.

Hey, hey....HEY!!! Stop the hate for Ann Coulter. I'd love her long time. She's blunt and says things in a crazy way, but its what alot of people are thinking. :cool:

Hey, hey....HEY!!! Stop the hate for Ann Coulter. I'd love her long time. She's blunt and says things in a crazy way, but its what alot of people are thinking. :cool:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Steelerfan again.
She's tall, thin, blonde, and Conservative. Kinda like me. What's not to like?

What did you say PoloElfie? I have you on ignore so I didn't catch your comment.

Oh, I wont get the next comment either. GREAT!!!

Racist!

Ann Coulter has that Basic Instinct quality about her. She would tie you up, ride you hard and then stab you 30 times for the Hell of it. Where do I sign up?

Take a ride on the crazy horse. I hear it's like riding a bull. Last 8 seconds and you're a winner.

What did you say PoloElfie? I have you on ignore so I didn't catch your comment.

Oh, I wont get the next comment either. GREAT!!!

Racist!
Did she get bounced again for the clown car video? I'm not seeing any This Message Is Hidden Because You Have PoloElfie On Ignore messages lately.

No, I saw it just recently in this thread. When was the clown car video posted? I dont remember that one.

Did she get bounced again for the clown car video? I'm not seeing any This Message Is Hidden Because You Have PoloElfie On Ignore messages lately.

She's not been banned........yet.