• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Biden Crime Family - Exposed

This is why I say we will be in a shooting war with the left by September 2024. They will ratchet up more of this stuff as the election approaches and there will be something that acts as a catalyst with real Americans reaching "F-u-c-k it and snaping.

I really hope you're wrong.

Wesley Snipes on line 1.

Funny how the left injects race into everything except now when Hunter gets off free on a felony gun charge that probably has hundreds on black people in jail right now. This is fine though like Fetterman pulling a shotgun on a black jogger.

Wesley Snipes on line 1.

Funny how the left injects race into everything except now when Hunter gets off free on a felony gun charge that probably has hundreds on black people in jail right now. This is fine though like Fetterman pulling a shotgun on a black jogger.
It's all they have. Been playing race for quite awhile. What better divider than skin color..

HTrCrfW.jpg

While it disgusts me, you know that absolutely nothing is going to come of it.

They've already won. It's obvious in how blatantly they ignore requests from Congress for information. (And let's not be confused here, I think, Congress as a whole is filled with scum and they've completely failed us. I respect NONE of them.)

But, the FBI brazenly ignoring Congressional subpoenas and requests for information that's not even classified, and the department of Justice's dogged determination to pursue Trump for crimes that they have completely ignored on behalf of other candidates and political figures is clearly indicative that we are a third world banana Republic.

A lot of us just refuse to see it.

But this does open opportunities for precident law. If you're convicted of not paying taxes on $3 million, you now know there's president where you don't have to go to jail as long as you plead guilty to misdemeanor charges.

Of course, you'd have to be charged with "misdemeanor crimes" for not paying taxes on $3 million. But hey, I'm sure that's a misdemeanor right?

Last edited:

They've already won. It's obvious in how blatantly they ignore requests from Congress for information. (And let's not be confused here, I think, Congress as a whole is filled with scum and they've completely failed us. I respect NONE of them.)

But, the FBI brazenly ignoring Congressional subpoenas and requests for information that's not even classified, and the department of Justice's dogged determination to pursue Trump for crimes that they have completely ignored on behalf of other candidates and political figures is clearly indicative that we are a third world banana Republic.

A lot of us just refuse to see it.

It's to the point of replacing the entire government. The entire thing needs scrubbed clean. Everything federal on the high end needs a pink slip.

But this does open opportunities for president law. If you're convicted of not paying taxes on $3 million, you now know there's president where you don't have to go to jail as long as you play guilty to misdemeanor charges.

Of course, you'd have to be charged with "misdemeanor crimes" for not paying taxes on $3 million. But hey, I'm sure that's a misdemeanor right?
Al Capone wishes it was a misdemeanor.

a black rapper just got 46 months in federal prison for falsifying info on a gun form. Hunter gets nothing

While it looks bad, in this instance I don’t think it’s a racial thing. I think it’s the son of a Democrat President. He wouldn’t go to jail for murder. Once again, it gives the optics of “doing something” while actually doing nothing. Our government is expert at that stuff.

Reactions: xjx

They've already won.
They absolutely have. What’s worse is that I don’t think anything can be done about it. Everyone is sitting idly by waiting for Trump to “save” us. Trump is going to prison. You can bank that ****. They will keep prosecuting him until something sticks. It’s why nothing has come out of Georgia yet. Waiting to see what happens in NY and Florida.

People better start looking in the mirror. That is the only person that can save you.

The blacks should protest. Free the wrapper!

People better start looking in the mirror. That is the only person that can save you.
Yeah man, we have entered a period in time when open corruption is accepted practice and the sheeple have learned to turn their heads to avoid being swept up by the wash.

VTdTbD0.jpg

TCYhrVm.jpg

Hunter was attending Modis visit at the white house. Many in the modi party were asking hunter about his artworks, when they will be displayed again, and if any new creations were coming out. Joe said hunter has done nothing wrong. Hunter entered a plea of guilty to the charges against him.

Did London Robert's agree to a lesser monthly child care amount? Must have had a large lump sum attached somehow. Had to keep his income secret.

They absolutely have. What’s worse is that I don’t think anything can be done about it. Everyone is sitting idly by waiting for Trump to “save” us. Trump is going to prison. You can bank that ****. They will keep prosecuting him until something sticks. It’s why nothing has come out of Georgia yet. Waiting to see what happens in NY and Florida.

This is another reason why I believe the rifles will come out shortly before the election next year. The Deep State is going to get Trump and attempt to put Biden up as a fugure head in another attempt at steealing an election. And honestly that's probably the only thing that will save the Republic, citizens scouring out a corrupt government and killing a bunch of communists. Afterwards there will need to be tribunals and a LOT of Deep State Daleks hanged from lamp posts in DC.

Piece of **** crackhead deadbeat dad Hunter is the smartest guy that Sleepy Joe knows. Chew on that for a minute.

1687567952105.png

Wolf told the team that she didn’t want them asking interviewees about Hunter’s father or ‘the big guy.’
The night before an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) criminal investigation team began looking into Hunter Biden’s tax crimes was set to conduct key interviews and approach Hunter for a consented search of his home, FBI headquarters allegedly tipped off “people very close to President Biden and Hunter Biden,” thwarting the investigation, according to a whistleblower testimony to the House Ways and Means Committee released Thursday.

Starting in January 2020, IRS criminal supervisory special agent and whistleblower Gary Shapley and his team of agents began investigating Hunter Biden for tax evasion after incriminating material was found on Hunter’s infamous laptop. “I am alleging, with evidence, that DOJ provided preferential treatment, slow-walked the investigation, did nothing to avoid obvious conflicts of interest in this investigation,” Shapley told the committee.

One such instance of “preferential treatment” occurred before Shapley and his team’s “day of action,” where they were set to conduct 12 important interviews across the county and seek a “consent search of Hunter Biden’s residence” after nearly a year of investigating Hunter. The DOJ had already denied the IRS team a search warrant, despite “probable cause,” so the investigators were relying heavily on the interviews and a potential consent search.

On December 3rd, five days before the team’s planned “day of action,” they met with Delaware United States Attorney David Weiss and Assistant United States Attorney Lesley Wolf for 12 hours. During the meeting, Wolf told the team that she did not want them to ask the interviewees about Hunter’s father or references to “the big guy.” Wolf reportedly stated there was “no specific criminality to that line of questioning.”

At the meeting, the team devised “a plan for the FBI Los Angeles special agent in charge to reach out at 8 a.m. on December 8th to the Secret Service Los Angeles special agent in charge [of Hunter’s security detail] and tell them that we would be coming to the residence to seek an interview with Hunter Biden and that it was part of an official investigation.”

The night before the investigation, however, Shapley was told that “FBI headquarters had notified Secret Service headquarters and the transition team” about the day of action. “This essentially tipped off a group of people very close to President Biden and Hunter Biden and gave this group an opportunity to obstruct the approach on the witnesses,” said Shapley.

After the FBI interference, the agents were told that “the Secret Service protectees” would be given the phone numbers of Shapley and FBI Supervisory Special Agent Joe Gordon, and “the subjects” would call the agents if they felt like talking to them.

“SSA Gordon and I waited in the car outside of Hunter Biden’s California residence waiting for a phone call,” said Shapley. “It was no surprise that the phone call SSA Gordon received was from his ASAC Alfred Watson, who informed us that Hunter would contact us through his attorneys.”

Later that morning, the men received a call from Hunter’s attorneys, “who said he would accept service for any document requests, but we couldn’t talk to his client. The public news of our investigation hit the press the next day.”

“I can’t know for certain whether FBI’s advance notice played a role or not, but of the 12 interviews we hoped to conduct on our day of action, we only got one substantive interview,” said Shapley. “It was with Rob Walker in Arkansas, and it was exactly the sort of interview we expected to have if the FBI hadn’t tipped off Secret Service and the transition team,” he continued. Walker is a Biden associate who allegedly used his LLC to funnel money from the Chinese to Biden family members.

According to Shapley, the investigation into Hunter wasn’t even allowed to begin “due to the coming election,” with “Deputy Attorney General Donoghue issu[ing] a cease and desist of all overt investigative activities.” Even when the IRS team was allowed to investigate, they were obstructed every step of the way by DOJ higher-ups. “[W]hatever the motivations, at every stage decisions were made that had the effect of benefiting the subject of the investigation,” said Shapley.

Shapley’s testimony reveals the DOJ not only interfered in the 2020 election when it encouraged Big Tech to censor the knowingly-legitimate Hunter Biden laptop story, but they also interfered by thwarting investigations, preventing agents from making any inquiries into “the big guy,” and shielding the Bidens from the consequences of their criminal activity.

While it looks bad, in this instance I don’t think it’s a racial thing. I think it’s the son of a Democrat President. He wouldn’t go to jail for murder. Once again, it gives the optics of “doing something” while actually doing nothing. Our government is expert at that stuff.

i don't think it's race either. Just pointing out how this scenario of black man going to jail and white man going free for the same offense should be red meat for the left, but there's silence. Proof that they care only about politics and not principles. Their principles are for sale.

They have definitively cut their own throats on gun control, were we not living in 1984.

aGz41On.jpg

mTxkUfi.jpg

This is another reason why I believe the rifles will come out shortly before the election next year. The Deep State is going to get Trump and attempt to put Biden up as a fugure head in another attempt at steealing an election. And honestly that's probably the only thing that will save the Republic, citizens scouring out a corrupt government and killing a bunch of communists. Afterwards there will need to be tribunals and a LOT of Deep State Daleks hanged from lamp posts in DC.
bdbRWMk.gif