• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Biden Crime Family - Exposed

Even with more than half, I think it's going to take the military to kick out the wheel chocks but I don't see that happening.
GuemZm9.jpg

Even with more than half, I think it's going to take the military to kick out the wheel chocks but I don't see that happening.
The upper levels of the military are filled with Swampers like General Milley.

Reactions: JMM
Is there a chart of family members, their crimes, charges and comps to avg folks?

Is there a chart of family members, their crimes, charges and comps to avg folks?
You be jokin'...right ? The public image....

th

.......is a bit different than the real image.

HyfC3Id.jpg

They'll never convict Biden. He's spent 3 years in office carefully constructing a bulletproof diminished capacity defense.

And now that s***'s hitting the fan, the mainstream media is descending upon the White House press Secretary like a bunch of vultures to rotting meat.

While I'm happy that somebody's finally asking difficult questions, it makes me sick that they're going to ride in on their high horse and pretend like their actual journalists now.

You won't be allowed in the press room if you don't go along with the regime.

This is another reason why I believe the rifles will come out shortly before the election next year. The Deep State is going to get Trump and attempt to put Biden up as a fugure head in another attempt at steealing an election. And honestly that's probably the only thing that will save the Republic, citizens scouring out a corrupt government and killing a bunch of communists. Afterwards there will need to be tribunals and a LOT of Deep State Daleks hanged from lamp posts in DC.

7qq612.jpg

I'd look for Hunter to die from a drug overdose sometime soon. They'll make sure that only his fingerprints are on the syringe.

The only ways this will stop is once the people reach “******* it” and take up arms and end the corruption or after the collapse when we rebuild with a much smaller government.

The only ways this will stop is once the people reach “******* it” and take up arms and end the corruption or after the collapse when we rebuild with a much smaller government.

That I'm certain of. What I'm not certain of is how far is that **** it point of no return?

We've already shown to be very submissive and tolerant of the most insane tyrannical bullshit. Covid really showed me just how quickly people will give up all rights and just do as they're told.

All the state and federal governments have to do is say it's an emergency. We need emergency power and we will keep that power as long as we want.

It's going to take a lot for people to go that's it.

Me I'd push for a constitutional convention NOW! We have a mountain of **** to iron out and our current government will NEVER do what needs to be done because it's corrupted and has grown to big and powerful over the citizens of this country. They only seek to expand power and plunder the treasury for themselves.

Last edited:
We've already shown to be very submissive and tolerant of the most insane tyrannical bullshit. Covid really showed me just how quickly people will give up all rights and just do as their told.
Exactly...and that my friend was the hidden agenda of the Covid virus....

Now they know...

That I'm certain of. What I'm not certain of is how far is that **** it point of no return?

We've already shown to be very submissive and tolerant of the most insane tyrannical bullshit. Covid really showed me just how quickly people will give up all rights and just do as they're told.

All the state and federal governments have to do is say it's an emergency. We need emergency power and we will keep that power as long as we want.

Me I'd push for a constitutional convention NOW! We have a mountain of **** to iron out and our current government will NEVER do what needs to be done because it's corrupted and has grown to big and powerful over the citizens of this country. They only seek to expand power and plunder the treasury for themselves.
problem is - you're asking politicians to kill their own careers.
won't happen

Right now we are still too well fed and have too many amusements. Hyperinflation is coming though.

What exactly would you accomplish with a constitutional convention? They already ignore the constitution we currently have. Do you think they wouldn’t ignore a new one?