• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Big Club

JMM

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
I think this video should be a sticky to remind people what's going on. If one needs a reminder simply click on it, at least until it's taken down from YouTube which will probably be any day now.

I didn't see it at the time the show was produced, but wow, Carlin was spot on and he wasn't exactly what you'd call a conservative thinker.

Last edited:
I think this video should be a sticky to remind people what's going on. If one needs a reminder simply click on it, at least until it's taken down from YouTube which will probably be any day now.

I didn't see it at the time the show was produced, but wow, Carlin was spot on and he wasn't exactly what you'd call a conservative thinker.

Ain’t that the truth. ******* A

Reactions: JMM
Damn.
It's hard to fathom how prescient George Carlin was. He saw this **** coming decades ago.
Another classic for those who may not have seen it:

To this day I cant watch Ned Beatty in anything without thinking about that one particular scene in his career. you know THAT scene

....squeal like a pig boy.

So this isn't the new name for Club Buff?