• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Bomb Threat

How about an elaborate Halloween prank?

When I heard about the package in TriBeCa this morning, I KNEW DeNiro was the target before they announced it. This is getting laughable with the desperation of the left. The fact that NONE of these packages detonated, the misspellings of names, states, and addresses, (not to mention having Debbie Wasserman Schultz as one of the SENDERS) just proves how stupid the left really is.

43680918_10204715584845917_9112119133914267648_n.jpg

This is a ploy for the dems to get followers.

It's too....laughable.

The news keeps calling them bombs but are they actually bombs or just pipes with a cord coming out of them? In that case they are a prop. And who the heck is standing around taking photos of them with their phone unless they knew they are not real. I'd be gone like last Wednesday after I took what looked to be a bomb out of its envelope and sure would not take the time to snap a photo of it. No way an investigator would have taken the photos and released them to the public.

Shouldn't be too hard to find the folks dropping these things off. They sure as hell aren't going through the mail. The one to DeNiro had a sticky note on it stating it lacked postage. :)

Last edited:
Ol' Bobby will beat this like a dead horse. Anything to get more of his 15 minutes to rant and rave. "They are trying to kill me, silence me, but I'm still here, like a hemorrhoid."

I think the notes inside saying "Get R Done" was overplaying the right-wing redneck hand. It's played out. I'm a right-wing redneck and we haven't quoted Larry The Cable Guy in about three years. Reminds me of the time John Kerry failed in attempt to look like a regular guy when he went into a sporting goods store and asked :"Can I get me a hunting license here?"

https://jacksonville.typepad.com/patum_peperium/2004/10/can_i_get_me_a_.html

If this was a hoax by leftists, what is the goal? I think the main goal is to try to negate the charge that the left is now a "mob". They know that is now hurting their cause. So they can either stop acting like nutjobs or somehow get the public to think that the other side is just as bad.

Obviously the left still has a bag full of crazy they haven't even opened yet, so changing their behavior is not an option. Besides, acting like a lunatic reaps huge personal gains in the progressive world. That's how you get your own column in the NY Times or become a regular guest on MSNBC. The problem is these crazy actions hurt the overall effectiveness of the Dem party.

So how do you get to act crazy and not suffer the consequences? You need an example of the other side being crazy so that the media can then ignore the bad behavior by antifa by saying both sides do it.

I think the notes inside saying "Get R Done" was overplaying the right-wing redneck hand. It's played out. I'm a right-wing redneck and we haven't quoted Larry The Cable Guy in about three years. Reminds me of the time John Kerry failed in attempt to look like a regular guy when he went into a sporting goods store and asked :"Can I get me a hunting license here?"

https://jacksonville.typepad.com/patum_peperium/2004/10/can_i_get_me_a_.html

Git r done or gone git is some of the **** I see stereotyped by the left.
Just like they cannot differentiate red necks and hillbillies. I explained to a lefty one time that hillbillies are mountain living, banjos, moonshine.

Red necks are typically blue collar jobs, country living. Or better yet just watch an SEC football game

Liberals are some desperate sick *****.

Its a catch 22 they are in... they backed a myriad of agendas that realistically don’t mesh with each other. The extremists base is so far left that if they do what the republicans did and run on agendas that feed their base they will lose the middle moderates and lose..

All they can do is run on outrage and stunts but they aren’t bright enough to stage this stuff without being obvious about it

Reactions: MTC
Git r done or gone git is some of the **** I see stereotyped by the left.
Just like they cannot differentiate red necks and hillbillies. I explained to a lefty one time that hillbillies are mountain living, banjos, moonshine.

Red necks are typically blue collar jobs, country living. Or better yet just watch an SEC football game

Many of the leftist liberals I know are bigoted snobs who literally stereotype every republican as a country bumpkin with an IQ under 90 and totally racist and backwards....worse they believe every democrat is enlightened and intelligent. I seriously cannot count how many times I have encountered that mindset... condensing and obnoxious...

Many of the leftist liberals I know are bigoted snobs who literally stereotype every republican as a country bumpkin with an IQ under 90 and totally racist and backwards....worse they believe every democrat is enlightened and intelligent. I seriously cannot count how many times I have encountered that mindset... condensing and obnoxious...

I hear you.There are a couple of them at my work.
I've put them on ignore now. One of the libs got mad cause I stereotyped her friends for lunch one time. My friend chimes in along the lines like "it's ok for you to stereotype us".

At the end of the day libs whine over trivial things. Their lives must suck that bad since they always resort to some extreme entitlement. I've come to ignore them more and more

If this was a hoax by leftists, what is the goal? .

You pretty much answered your question but as most everyone knows, they control/own the narrative with the main stream media. So with this crisis/hoax, in combination with the migrant horde, they are continuing to try and sway the low information voter into thinking that the Republican base is nothing but a bunch of whack job, racist, homophobic, moronic, women hating, monsters and obviously they will portray President Trump as their fearless leader. So obviously the poor unenlightened voter would be crazy to even think of voting for a Republican. I guess they really don't think much of most Americans so as to think they would fall for such chicanery. Sure they may be able to pull the wool over the eyes of college kids who barely know what life is like outside their parents basement or scare the hell out of senior citizens who are generally trustworthy to a fault, but try explaining to a hard working American how letting a mass of undocumented illegal aliens into our country is a good thing and stopping it is bad. This is all they have to work with. This is their game and it has been for many, many years....Pretty sad if you ask me..

Who knows what else the Dems and the media have planned between now and November 6th. No doubt they will continue to make the market so jittery that it continues to slide, (it will take off again assuming the Republicans are in charge on Nov 7th) but I have hope that a majority of the population understands that the media and their handlers cannot be trusted. I just hope the even keeled, hard working American who is just trying to earn a good living for themselves and their family simply gets out there and votes for what is right and keeps the real whackos on the sidelines where they belong. If so I think we can finally put many of the players who have been causing havoc since 2016 in our rear view mirror, but if not, the past few days and the days to come with respect to the horde will once again become the norm. I really hope for smooth sailing ahead but we need to get past some really heavy seas between now and the 6th. Batten down the hatches..

Last edited:

How pathetic...these fake bombs were "Trump target's".
Makes your ****** blood boil.

APP-102518-CNN-Bombs-grab-999.jpg

How pathetic...these fake bombs were "Trump target's".
Makes your ****** blood boil.

APP-102518-CNN-Bombs-grab-999.jpg

I was waiting for that spin to come out.....glad CNN pulled through for me.

According to reports, 34 people have personally taken responsibility for the bomb sent to Maxine Walters.

Well, she's reaping what she sowed....pretty sure she asked for violence, right???

Sidenote- I'm pretty sure that if it were a conservative that sent her the package, the bomb would have gone off....that's how dumb the liberals are.

Last edited:
Well, she's reaping what she sowed....pretty sure she asked for violence, right???

Sidenote- I'm pretty sure that if it were a conservative that sent her the package, the bomb would have gone off....that's how dumb the liberals are.

She sure did support violence. This is karma for her. And what about Pelosi? Haven't heard anything about her. Her and her collateral damage. Just two weeks ago the republicans couldn't even go out for a meal without being harassed. Now it's happening to the dems and it's suddenly disturbing.