• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Bomb Threat

OK this has that fishy smell to it. Bear with me.

We have had one extremist take a gun and shoot US Congressmen. The guy was so obsessed and off his rocker that he chose to go out in a blaze of gunfire and try to assassinate Congressmen. I think we can all collectively agree he's crazy right?

In the aftermath it took weeks to pinpoint this guy's background, political affiliations, etc. Hell we just learned weeks ago it was reported that he shouted "this is for healthcare!!" as he was firing his gun. He had social media posts, but other than that he didn't "stand out" like a neon light, so to speak, as a potential assassin.

Now this bombing suspect Cesar Sayok. Look at this, his van:

27suspect-02-jumbo.jpg

Big blazing neon lights. The van says "Look at Me! I'm an extremist Right Wing person with Trump insignia and CNN SUCKS images plastered all over my ride!"

Really? If you are trying to anonymously mail Mickey Mouse fake bombs to Trump targets, would you simultaneously be living "out in the open" this brazenly and list yourself as a suspect by plastering this stuff all over your van?

Not buying it. Could be true, but seems fishy.

Then this from the ever truthful NY Times:

The suspect’s white van reminded David Cypkin and his girlfriend, who until recently lived in Aventura, Fla., of a van often parked in the parking lot of a local strip mall, the Shoppes at the Waterways. Mr. Cypkin shared photographs with The New York Times that showed a van covered with a number of stickers bearing the image of President Trump and at least one anti-CNN sticker.

Mr. Cypkin, 39, said he lived near the mall and would see the van in the early morning when he walked his dog.

“It struck me because of the crazy conspiratorial stickers covering the windows,” said Mr. Cypkin, a documentary film producer and editor. “It was unsettling, and also it seemed to be occupied. Sometimes the door would be ajar or a window would be open, which indicated to me that maybe somebody was living in the van.”

“I never wanted to get too close,” he added, though he saw the owner at least once. He described him as an older white man.

Mr. Cypkin shared a cellphone picture he took of the van in the early morning of Dec. 31. The photo shows a van similar to the one seen in footage being picked up by law enforcement this morning.

On Friday, his girlfriend saw the van on the TV news and sent him a screen shot: “Is this the van from the Waterways?”

The guy is running a pipe bombing operation while living out of this van that screams "I'm the #1 suspect in the world."?

Considering we are this close to the midterms, I find all of this very odd.

Maybe the guy is really this stupid and nuts. That's absolutely possible of course. But this screams of very very bizarre to me. The Unibomber, Stephen Paddock, James Hodgkinson....none of these infamous radicals lived their lives waving signs that said "I'm an extremist."

Weird this guy did. Doesn't fit the pattern.

Maybe he is a far right wing loon but the whole thing just seems very odd. Would the recipient have to light a fuse to get the things to explode or is there any explosive material in the things?

I think its the same dog and pony show the Dems do with their shows to demonstrate how conservatives are racist lunatics and hire a bunch of idiots to parade around in Confederate garb, with Confederate flags and raise hell then so they can show everyone how folks like that are associated with the conservative right so all conservatives must be racist lunatics. They try to put a bad light on folks who simply want to be left alone by the govt, not be over taxed, over regulated and take care of their own families and not be forced to take care of everybody else's family.

He left his DNA on the bombs...he’s got a “CNN sucks” sticker for god’s sake...I usually don’t buy into conspiracy theories but this is just all way too convenient and easy.

His information is sure getting around quickly. And the narrative that he became deranged by Trump's rhetoric at his "hate" rallies is growing like wildfire among the social media idiots.

And why are none of those pictures on his van faded? They look brand new. And the images of people in a sniper's scope cross-hairs, they wouldn't raise a HUGE RED FLAG to authorities? He was never harassed or these images turned in to authorities from the thousands of people who I'm sure were repulsed by it? This does seem quite fishy.

Dqc4PqjWkAAx4LH.jpg:large

This guy HAS to be a great graphic designer. Everything is fit together perfectly, some of the pictures are cut to form along the contours beautifully. Wow, this guy is a really talented artist in addition to being a nutjob.

they found this guy in less than a week, uncovered his motives in the same timeframe. arrested and locked away. inside a week.

meanwhile, stephen paddock's ******* house was burglarized while the FBI stood outside.

oh, and NYPD was in Florida walking around the van. Wee bit outside NYPD jurisdiction.

And that Faulkner lady from Fox just made another great point, how could this guy even see out of the vehicle? The entire thing (every window) is plastered. He'd have been pulled over by authoritites and ordered to remove the obstructions immediately or the vehicle would've been towed I'm sure.

OK this has that fishy smell to it. Bear with me.

We have had one extremist take a gun and shoot US Congressmen. The guy was so obsessed and off his rocker that he chose to go out in a blaze of gunfire and try to assassinate Congressmen. I think we can all collectively agree he's crazy right?

In the aftermath it took weeks to pinpoint this guy's background, political affiliations, etc. Hell we just learned weeks ago it was reported that he shouted "this is for healthcare!!" as he was firing his gun. He had social media posts, but other than that he didn't "stand out" like a neon light, so to speak, as a potential assassin.

Now this bombing suspect Cesar Sayok. Look at this, his van:

27suspect-02-jumbo.jpg

Big blazing neon lights. The van says "Look at Me! I'm an extremist Right Wing person with Trump insignia and CNN SUCKS images plastered all over my ride!"

Really? If you are trying to anonymously mail Mickey Mouse fake bombs to Trump targets, would you simultaneously be living "out in the open" this brazenly and list yourself as a suspect by plastering this stuff all over your van?

Not buying it. Could be true, but seems fishy.

Then this from the ever truthful NY Times:

The guy is running a pipe bombing operation while living out of this van that screams "I'm the #1 suspect in the world."?

Considering we are this close to the midterms, I find all of this very odd.

Maybe the guy is really this stupid and nuts. That's absolutely possible of course. But this screams of very very bizarre to me. The Unibomber, Stephen Paddock, James Hodgkinson....none of these infamous radicals lived their lives waving signs that said "I'm an extremist."

Weird this guy did. Doesn't fit the pattern.

all the pictures of the van are coming from Twitter.
Apparently both sides of the van are covered in the same pictures. Kinda odd, too.

I don't doubt there are fringe lunatics like this guy on both sides of the aisle. What I do find odd is not only the timing, but the efficiency in which this guy was located, and subsuquently arrested. Additionally, the guy is alleged to produce bombs. We can assume from the van since the framework is going up from the quotes that he lived in the van. Thus, we can assume that these are facts being pushed in the MSM. If we accept those facts, can we then ask why the NYPD, FBI, and other law enforcement were just casually mingling around the van? No bomb disposal group was seen in the helicopter feed. No dogs, nothing. Just random LEOs casually walking about the van while a flatbed trailer loaded the van (which we can assume contained bomb making material).

For ****'s sake, the goddamn van wasnt even taped off.

oh, the images and windows are very ******* clean compared to the rest of the van.
how convenient.

they found this guy in less than a week, uncovered his motives in the same timeframe. arrested and locked away. inside a week.

meanwhile, stephen paddock's ******* house was burglarized while the FBI stood outside.

oh, and NYPD was in Florida walking around the van. Wee bit outside NYPD jurisdiction.

Supe, you must have read my mind. Still waiting on the Vegas shooting report that we were promised in Oct 2018. This guy was outed fairly quickly with Trump rally pics, Trump Love Van pics and complete criminal history all tied like a big red, white and blue bow. Everything the Dems knew or was hoping for. Trump will burn for this one, as if he had a 56 y.o. son, he would look like this guy.

And that Faulkner lady from Fox just made another great point, how could this guy even see out of the vehicle? The entire thing (every window) is plastered. He'd have been pulled over by authoritites and ordered to remove the obstructions immediately or the vehicle would've been towed I'm sure.

I thought about that, too. Cops will pull you over if your tint is too dark, but NOT having posters blocking your vision out of all of the windows? Sure. . .

And why are none of those pictures on his van faded?

Excellent point. Plastic fades from sunlight. Pictures fade faster than that. These pictures look brand new.

I dont have a difficult time believing this was orchestrated in advance. van could have been driven around to make people aware it was there and existed prior to the bomb mailings. hell, this guy was said to have been arrested/interrogated over political threats previously. what a perfect ******* set up. All the pieces just fit together so ******* perfectly.

nothing_to_see_here_naked_gun.gif

His van looks brand new, without a scratch on it. You know libtards would have thrown bricks at it. It sure looks like lefties set up a known criminal.

*edit, I just saw the other pic of the van and does look a little beat up. There's another pic that shows the left side and top that makes it look a lot better.

van.jpg

Last edited:
Seems like a caricature of a Trump supporter. Something weird here.

I think some of you guys have lost your mind. I extremely doubt this guy was a democrat plant or some kind of elaborate hoax. It would be near impossible to pull something like that off. The most likely scenario is the guy was not all there and just a loon. The next most likely scenario is the guy was a loony democrat and tried to set it up to look like he was an avid Trump supporter. To think the govt set this up is a bit out there. I know dems are desperate, but I do not think that they would stoop to these levels. As for him being captured so quick, there is a big difference between publicly mailing bombs / packages than what Paddock did. Supposedly they got DNA off a bomb and he had a criminal history. From there it would be very easy to track / find him. The bombs / devices were crude and can be found on the net. He had only registered to vote in 2016 so the stickers and what not were probably not very old. I have seen vehicles in my area that have looked similar (although not to that extreme.) I have seen vehicles with 10-15 political messages plastered on the bumpers / sides / wherever from both sides of the fence. Its a very dangerous slope if Trump / Republicans try to play this off as a big hoax.

. To think the govt set this up is a bit out there. I know dems are desperate, but I do not think that they would stoop to these levels. .

Maybe you missed out hearing about the whole fake dossier Russian hoax that they put on Trump. Or the fake allegations against Kavanaugh. They can't stoop any lower because they're already at the bottom.

I don't think it is a hoax, jitter. I just can't believe this nut job was so sloppy and this unhinged. It's very clean nab. Almost too easy, but glad he is caught.

they have pics and video of him at Trump rally in a MAGA hat

maxresdefault.jpg

181026-weill-suspect-profile-tease_lftkne

Maybe you missed out hearing about the whole fake dossier Russian hoax that they put on Trump. Or the fake allegations against Kavanaugh. They can't stoop any lower because they're already at the bottom.

And you don't have to be a die-hard Trump supporter to see these vermin for what they are and what they do. Hell, they're openly saying it's war when you have Hillary Clinton saying you can't be civil and Holder saying that when they go low to kick them.

Oh, and never forget that mere minutes after Kavanaugh was announced, Schumer said he was going to stop the confirmation with "everything he's got". Wake up.

Reactions: MTC
Jake Tapper@jaketapper

FBA Director Wray says 13 IED's were sent, each one with PVC pipe, battery, wiring and other material.

"These are not hoax devices," he says.

Can anyone with law enforcement or military background and especially bombs & IEDs shed some light on this? PVC Pipe? And "other material", what does that mean? Isn't a pipe bomb made from steel pipe because the intense pressure it causes, and has gunpowder or chlorate mixtures to detonate it, and aren't there supposed to be nails or something as the shrapnel to inflict a wide range of damage?

Calling these things IEDs seems really hyperbolic and actually pretty reckless IMO.