• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Border

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
It's been getting overrun by criminal illegal aliens for far too long. Now we're going to have ******* Ebola here. It's clear that our anti-American congress will do nothing to stop it and have battled Trump at every attempt he has made to secure the border. Hell, frickin Mexico is doing more at the border than our congress, due to Trump strong-arming them. It's time for Trump to declare a State of Emergency and send the military to the border.

https://www.infowars.com/u-s-cities-overwhelmed-with-numbers-of-illegal-migrants-arriving-from-ebola-stricken-countries/

U.S. CITIES OVERWHELMED WITH NUMBERS OF ILLEGAL MIGRANTS ARRIVING FROM EBOLA-STRICKEN COUNTRIES
Africans fleeing pandemic being transported throughout America

Trump's own party doesn't support declaring a state of emergency.

Last edited:
That would be racist.

That too.

I thought Canada had better healthcare? Send them there.
Canada doesnt have better healthcare.
We have a better distribution system, because short term stress (costs);are removed from the acute situations.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app

Canada enforces its borders. Trudeau can pretend to welcome illegals, knowing that they won't be allowed to stay in his country.
50,000 Syrians, most with a birthdate of Jan 1, xxxx, say that assessment is different.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app

You calling the dims liars?

Pretty much

th

My thought for the day.

smaS3Pu.png

SnE5PNe.jpg

It is to be 92 today with 70% humidity, so I'll have to go and get something done early before the real heat gets to me about 11 or so. Talk atcha all later

Last edited: