• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The crime of Sanctuary Cities

All California and other states are doing is aiding and abetting criminals. The county (Josephine) that I live in in Oregon used to keep cell beds in our jail for ICE detainees. A couple of years ago our sheriff decided he didn't want that anymore because he was afraid of lawsuits. The guy came up for re-election shortly thereafter and the fools in this county re-elected him.

Maybe we should put that California cop in charge of deportations? We can be certain that dude won't be coming back.

sanctuary-cities-nan-how-about-some-sanctuary-for-our-homeless-13164224.png

thats-the-way-to-do-it-mr-president-elect-hittemin-6882402.png

th

5 words. .... V.... O.... T.... E.... S....

Pennsylvania State Police Become A Sanctuary Agency

In an apparent bow to media and political pressure, the Pennsylvania State Police (PSP) have adopted a new policy that significantly ties the hands of the Keystone State’s 4,719 state troopers and 1,850 civilian employees when dealing with possible illegal aliens.

Limits asking about immigration status inquiries to only people who are already the subject of a traffic stop, detention or criminal arrest, i.e., no asking when there isn’t already “reasonable suspicion” of a violation of state or local law and no asking, for example, passengers rather than the driver of a stopped car;
Prohibits detention or arrest based solely on immigration status;
Prohibits detention or arrest based solely on an administrative immigration warrant, i.e., an immigration detainer;
Declares immigration detainers not to be evidence of any possible criminality, i.e., they cannot be a basis for further investigation; and
Allows but does not require notification to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) after an encounter with a possible illegal alien is over, but forbids detaining them until ICE arrives.

https://fairus.org/legislation/stat...sylvania-state-police-become-sanctuary-agency