• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Crooked Hillary Thread

99b8f932-7149-407c-a133-c2ee1c689a9c_zpscbtixesc.jpg

------------------------------

Hillary’s Emails Hacked by Russia – Kremlin Deciding Whether to Release 20,000 Stolen Emails

The Kremlin is debating whether to release the 20,000 emails they have hacked off of Hillary Clinton’s server.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...deciding-whether-release-20000-emails-hacked/

Crooked Hillary at it again

Emails From Hillary Clinton’s IT Director at State Department Appear to Be Missing

The State Department said today it can’t find any of Bryan Pagliano’s emails from the time he served as Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s senior information technology staffer during her tenure there.

Pagliano would have been required to turn over any official communications from his work account before he left the government. State Department officials say he had an official email account, but that they can't find any of those records and continue to search for them.

“The Department has searched for Mr. Pagliano’s email pst file and has not located one that covers the time period of Secretary Clinton’s tenure,” State Department spokesman Elizabeth Trudeau said today, referencing a file format that holds email.

"It’s hard to believe that an IT staffer who set up Hillary Clinton’s reckless email server never sent or received a single work-related email in the four years he worked at the State Department," said Raj Shah, deputy communications director at the RNC. "Such records might shed light on his role in setting up Clinton’s server, and why he was granted immunity by the FBI."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/emai...or-staffer-state-department/story?id=38989504

Huge, no?

But why in the world would the Kremlin want Trump in office over the doormat Hillary? If it's real, it ain't happening.

Because Trump and Putin will be buddy-buddy and USA/Russia will rule the world and wipe out radical Islamic terrorism once and for all. Then divide up the Middle East 50/50.

Hopefully.

I mean 60/40, cuz 'Merica!

Huge, no?

But why in the world would the Kremlin want Trump in office over the doormat Hillary? If it's real, it ain't happening.
Putin grows weary of playing with little man-boys. Now silly woman? Is too much. Give strong opponent and we can laugh together.

GUILTY!

Clinton aide reported to have walked out of FBI interview

GetFile.aspx

Cheryl Mills, a former senior aide to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton walked out of an interview with federal investigators when an FBI official began to discuss a topic considered off limits, the Washington Post reported on Tuesday.

The off-limits questions reportedly concerned the way in which emails were given to the State Department to be distributed to the public. According to the Post, Mills worried that the questions would violate the attorney-client privilege, and investigators had previously agreed not to broach the subject. It is unclear when the interview occurred.

Of the roughly 30,000 emails from Clinton’s server released by the State Department, approximately 2,000 have been classified at some level.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...-reported-to-have-walked-out-of-fbi-interview

Flashback: Hillary Clinton Threatened Bill’s Accusers in 1998

A 1998 interview confirms allegations by leading Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump that Hillary Clinton was involved in attacking women who accused her husband, then President Bill Clinton, of assault and other sexual improprieties.

In the interview, Hillary said those accusing and investigating her husband “would have a lot to answer for” and that their backgrounds would be investigated.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/01/flashback-hillary-clinton-threatened-bills-accusers-in-1998/

------------------------------

Drag her and Bill through the mud!

Kathleen Willey Thanks Donald Trump for Highlighting Bill Clinton’s History with Women, Urges More Victims to Come Forward

"I would just like to encourage any woman who has suffered at the hands of Bill Clinton to please try to find the courage and bravery to come forth"

Willey demanded that Hillary Clinton submit to a lie detector test to answer questions about whether she engaged in campaigns to silence or intimidate her husband’s female accusers.

“If Hillary thinks she can unleash her husband, with his terrible record of women abuse, while playing the women’s card on me, she’s wrong!” tweeted Trump.

Willey chimed in: “Thank you very much, Mr. Trump, for asking the right question at the right time. And please keep asking more.”

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...ms-to-break-silence-nobody-can-touch-you-now/

The good stuff is just getting started...

Judge Nap: How the FBI Could Prove Hillary Violated Espionage Laws

Judge Andrew Napolitano weighed in this morning on the latest developments surrounding the Clinton Foundation and Hillary's emails.

Stuart Varney said that the media narrative seems to be that Clinton did not demonstrate any "malicious intent" by using a private email server as secretary of state.

The judge answered that, unlike the vast majority of other cases, the federal government would not have to prove intent in the case of Mrs. Clinton's emails.

He pointed to one specific email which he said appears to show that she violated espionage laws.

There is one email in which Mrs. Clinton says to one of her underlings: "I want that document that says 'secret' on it. White-out the word 'secret' and fax it to me from your home fax to my home fax." That is an intention to remove a state secret from a secure location to a non-secure location. What is that called? Espionage

Napolitano also reacted to new reports that a Wall Street whistleblower is set to release damning information about the Clinton Foundation, alleging large-scale fraud.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/...lary-violated-espionage-law?hl=1&noRedirect=1

uh-oh

FBI Director Questions Hillary Clinton's Description of FBI Email Investigation

Even though Hillary Clinton has repeatedly described the FBI probe over her use of a private email server as a "security inquiry," FBI Director James Comey today questioned the use of that phrase.

“I don’t know what that means," Comey told reporters today in Washington, D.C. "We’re conducting an investigation. That’s the bureau’s business. That’s what we do."

One reporter noted that former Secretary of State Clinton often refers to it as a "security inquiry."

The word "investigation" -- "it’s in our name,” Comey responded. “And I’m not familiar with the term ‘security inquiry.’”

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fbi-...ntons-description-fbi-email/story?id=39048269

-----------------------------

rs4ql.jpg

"Security inquiry" is what Hillary should have been doing before setting up her unsecure server and compromising state secrets.

Unfit for office!

I bet this is why Tibs is still clinging to Bernie.- hope lives on

Last edited:
What's this?

Crooked Hillary at it again?

Persian Gulf Sheikhs Gave Bill & Hillary $100 Million

Hillary Clinton received at least $100 million from autocratic Persian Gulf states and their leaders, potentially undermining Democratic presidential candidate Hillary’s claim she can carry out independent Middle East policies.

As a presidential candidate, the amount of foreign cash the Clintons have amassed from the Persian Gulf states is “simply unprecedented,” says national security analyst Patrick Poole.

“These regimes are buying access. You’ve got the Saudis. You’ve got the Kuwaitis, Oman, Qatar and the UAE. There are massive conflicts of interest. It’s beyond comprehension,” Poole told TheDCNF in an interview.

Overall, the Clinton Foundation has received upwards of $85 million in donations from five Persian Gulf states and their monarchs

The FBI has reportedly launched a second investigation of the former secretary in addition to its probe of her private email server. This investigation is looking into “political corruption” and is seeking evidence where former Secretary Clinton may have offered official government favors to foundation donors.

Most troubling for Hillary, however, could be Bill’s personal, five-year business partnership with Dubai’s authoritarian ruler, Sheikh Mohammed bin-Rashid al-Maktoum and his overall friendship with the rulers of the United Arab Emirates — a confederation of states that includes Dubai.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/11/exclusive-persian-gulf-sheikhs-gave-bill-hillary-100-million/

uh-oh

FBI Director Questions Hillary Clinton's Description of FBI Email Investigation

Even though Hillary Clinton has repeatedly described the FBI probe over her use of a private email server as a "security inquiry," FBI Director James Comey today questioned the use of that phrase.

“I don’t know what that means," Comey told reporters today in Washington, D.C. "We’re conducting an investigation. That’s the bureau’s business. That’s what we do."

One reporter noted that former Secretary of State Clinton often refers to it as a "security inquiry."

The word "investigation" -- "it’s in our name,” Comey responded. “And I’m not familiar with the term ‘security inquiry.’”

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fbi-...ntons-description-fbi-email/story?id=39048269

-----------------------------

rs4ql.jpg

"Security inquiry" is what Hillary should have been doing before setting up her unsecure server and compromising state secrets.

Unfit for office!

I bet this is why Tibs is still clinging to Bernie.- hope lives on

This and the leak about her assistant leaving the room during questioning shows the FBI isn't happy about something and will leak the good stuff if this is buried like we all expect Obama to do.

aint nothing sticking to Queen TeflonPantsuit

First there was Crooked Hillary - now Crooked Crazy Bernie???

uh-oh

Could Bernie be indicted?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

FEC releases damning 639 pages of violations by Bernie Sanders campaign

The Federal Elections Commission released a letter to the Bernie Sanders campaign detailing campaign finance issues they have with his campaign with the latest forms Bernie 2016 filed. Now to be fair to Bernie, his campaign has refunded some of the people who donated more than $2,700 back in December and January, however there have been no listed refunds since then. To note this paperwork requires a response by 6/14/16 which just happens to be the day of the final primary so IF Bernie responds it will be as DC is filling out the last votes of the primary.

Just so everyone’s aware this is not just a problem with Bernie’s March filings, he also had a problem back with his February filing as well. In February he had a 264 page attachment with all his campaigns illegal donations received. That attachment has pages 1-241 have illegal donations over $2,700 that were not refunded and pages 241-263 of illegal donations and again the last page was money returned without an itemized reason.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/5...nders-campaign

First there was Crooked Hillary - now Crooked Crazy Bernie???

uh-oh

Could Bernie be indicted?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

FEC releases damning 639 pages of violations by Bernie Sanders campaign

The Federal Elections Commission released a letter to the Bernie Sanders campaign detailing campaign finance issues they have with his campaign with the latest forms Bernie 2016 filed. Now to be fair to Bernie, his campaign has refunded some of the people who donated more than $2,700 back in December and January, however there have been no listed refunds since then. To note this paperwork requires a response by 6/14/16 which just happens to be the day of the final primary so IF Bernie responds it will be as DC is filling out the last votes of the primary.

Just so everyone’s aware this is not just a problem with Bernie’s March filings, he also had a problem back with his February filing as well. In February he had a 264 page attachment with all his campaigns illegal donations received. That attachment has pages 1-241 have illegal donations over $2,700 that were not refunded and pages 241-263 of illegal donations and again the last page was money returned without an itemized reason.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/5...nders-campaign
I guess the administration has made their pick. Bernie is toast.

Now to be fair to Bernie, his campaign has refunded some of the people who donated more than $2,700 back in December and January, however there have been no listed refunds since then.
When you have the type of unprecedented outpouring of donations from millions of individuals around the country, it doesn't surprise me that there may be some administrative issues with a small percentage of them, however many hundred that may be. His campaign has already showed a willingness to comply and I'm sure they'll do it again for this latest round of donations. Really, if this is what you have on Bernie, he's in a much better place than I thought.

Last edited:
I don't have **** on Bernie...
the Federal Exchange Commission is doing the questioning ....you are taking all this way too personally.

The slimy little rat will be out of the race before his stolen funds audit will be filed.

oh right it's your money he pocketed...oh well, maybe he'll buy a nice watch to remember you by

ha ha

An Air Force squadron member who was stationed in Italy during the 2012 Benghazi attacks spoke out on Special Report, saying that more could have done to help the four Americans who died that night.

"I definitely believe that our aircraft could have taken off and got there in a timely manner, maybe three hours at the most, in order to...at least stop that second mortar attack and have those guys running for the hills, and basically save lives that day," he said, choosing not to reveal his identity.

The man said the military's excuse that that a refueling tanker wasn't available is invalid because American jets routinely refuel using a "hot pit maneuver," which allows jets to land and get fueled without shutting off the engines.

He says multiple occasions were available the night of the attack.

"As far as I'm concerned, we're the world's greatest air force. When we need something done and we need to save some American lives, we're gonna get it done. They just kept telling me 'We're waiting on a call, we're waiting on the call.'"

He added that he still feels a sense of fault for not flying to Libya that fateful night.

"We could have been there, and that's the worst part. That's a horrible feeling to have, when you can help someone, especially when you don't even find out until later, and you hear that people actually died."

from - http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/11/new-benghazi-witness-we-could-have-saved-lives-day

In the video he talks about how others want to tell more about what really happened but fear retribution. Nice environment this administration has set up. Really surprised Obama doesn't get along better with Putin. They have a lot in common.

I heard Clinton people are saying it won't matter is she doesn't win another state in the nomination process. Yeah, that bodes well in the general election.