• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Crooked Hillary Thread

Hildabeast is such a scumbag that she makes all other scumbags look great!

Hillary Clinton is going to be in a very uncomfortable defensive once the VP's are picked and the campaign starts.

In politics, you never want to let the opposition in with your fundraisers, parties, and events. Why? Too much ugly deal-making and water cooler talk.

Too bad for her, Trump was there to see and hear much of it.

Hillary Clinton is going to be in a very uncomfortable defensive once the VP's are picked and the campaign starts.

In politics, you never want to let the opposition in with your fundraisers, parties, and events. Why? Too much ugly deal-making and water cooler talk.

Too bad for her, Trump was there to see and hear much of it.

Was there a point to that babble?

I think he was trying to say that Trump knows the Hildebeast's next two moves and is looking forward to the results.

I think the he means Trump used to hang out with the clintons and knows what goes on behind the scenes with her and it going to use it to his advantage.

I think the he means Trump used to hang out with the clintons and knows what goes on behind the scenes with her and it going to use it to his advantage.

"Hang out" is putting it in layman's terms ! Like I said, he knows what she is planning to do before she does.

13082500_569504679886257_3325111235418411261_n.jpg

Aunty Hillary was at the Trump wedding and sat front row.

Crooked Hillary at it again!

Hillary Campaign Accused of Mass Cheating in Kentucky Primary– 4,000 Votes Scratched

According to several reports the Hillary Clinton Campaign cheated in order to give her the win in Kentucky.

In Pike County Kentucky, card readers reportedly malfunctioned and votes were fully erased.

The Pike County Clerk’s office told local Kentucky station WKYT there were issues with one of their card readers which caused a delay in the numbers and as a result, the AP then erased Sanders’ votes, pushing Hillary to the lead by over 4,000 votes

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...imary-4000-votes-discounted-give-hillary-win/

GWP-Kentucky-Primary-575x487.png

How much money got laundered through the Clinton Foundation?

First ‘Clinton Cash’ Domino to Fall: FBI Investigating Hillary Bagman Terry McAuliffe

Close Clinton operative Terry McAuliffe is under federal investigation for campaign contributions from a Chinese billionaire who has also donated $2 million to the Clinton Foundation.

From CNN:

Virginia Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe is the subject of an ongoing investigation by the FBI and prosecutors from the Justice Department’s public integrity unit, U.S. officials briefed on the probe say.

As part of the probe, the officials said, investigators have scrutinized McAuliffe’s time as a board member of the Clinton Global Initiative, a vehicle of the charitable foundation set up by former President Bill Clinton.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/23/terry-mcauliffe-clinton-bagman-fbi-investigation/

---------------------

Clinton Charity Tapped Foreign Friends

The Clinton Foundation swore off donations from foreign governments when Hillary Clinton was secretary of state. That didn’t stop the foundation from raising millions of dollars from foreigners with connections to their home governments

Foundation agreed not to seek donations from other governments, but cash kept flowing from individuals with connections to them

http://www.wsj.com/articles/clinton-charity-tapped-foreign-friends-1426818602

Last edited:
Boys and girls, today's questions are centered around the political candidates.

wTnjd9t.jpg

FzuMuVB.png

0fhkZ2b.jpg

Today's lesson on safe spaces....

QEkELPC.png

It was reported this week that the scummy governor of Virginia and old retainer for the Clintons, Terry McAuliffe, is under FBI investigation for taking money from a dubious Clinton Foundation donor. Hmmm......

BAM!

Crooked Hillary is going down

State Dept.: Clinton violated email rules

The State Department inspector general concluded that Hillary Clinton did not comply with the agency’s policies on records, according to a report released to lawmakers on Wednesday that also revealed that Clinton and her top aides chose not to cooperate with the review.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/hillary-clinton-email-inspector-general-report-223553

She's one of the Special People. How dare they apply rules designed for mere mortals to the ruling class.

Clinton and her top aides chose not to cooperate with the inspector general’s review

eda427c3-92ba-43d5-909e-84158e8c5728_zpsthbau9ci.jpg

Now that this new report has come out proving Hilldog completely lied in her recent explanations about her emails, I wonder what her new story will be. Any guesses?

If they don't indict her now, the true fix will be beyond obvious.

Clinton and her top aides chose not to cooperate with the inspector general’s review

eda427c3-92ba-43d5-909e-84158e8c5728_zpsthbau9ci.jpg

Great logo! There is a buzz that if Clinton's goes down in flames, the Democrats will draft Uncle Joe Biden. I hope not. While Biden is gaffe prone, he's a much harder candidate to beat in my opinion.

The FBI will present its finding when ready. My guess is before October 2016.

Great logo! There is a buzz that if Clinton's goes down in flames, the Democrats will draft Uncle Joe Biden. .

Ha! The Berntards would go apeshit. Is it even possible to nominate someone who didn't participate in the primary, has zero votes and zero delegates? That's a huge FU to the idiots who voted in the Dem primaries.

Now that this new report has come out proving Hilldog completely lied in her recent explanations about her emails, I wonder what her new story will be. Any guesses?

If they don't indict her now, the true fix will be beyond obvious.
I have predicted that they will talk about this situation as underlining the need to define better policies and will create a task force to do so, and almost thank Hillary for helping to bring the problems to light. They will conflate things like Powell using Gmail a few times with Hillary standing up a private email server in her ******* bathroom.

Ha! The Berntards would go apeshit. Is it even possible to nominate someone who didn't participate in the primary, has zero votes and zero delegates? That's a huge FU to the idiots who voted in the Dem primaries.

Yes, it possible. The Democrats have an extremely large amount of super delegates. 712 to be exact. If Clinton broke the law ( she did ) and gets prosecuted, she's out once it's clear that she's damaged beyond repair.

Under such a circumstance its a broker convention where anyone can be nominated. Biden has the good will of Obama, and to the Democrats that means a lot.

Sanders would have a clear edge in a brokered convention without Clinton, but they way it works I think is with an initial vote, and Sanders can't clinch that way, UNLESS he gets enough Super Delegates to vote for him.

If they go to Biden, and he gets enough superdelegates preventing a Sanders win on the first call, there comes a point where no delegate is pledged, and they can vote the way they wish. I'll venture a guess Obama and his team know who these people are and where to start sucking. Sanders has too much integrity to do underhanded events.

Biden vs. Sanders in a brokered convention would be a huge mess, without enough time to smile and make nice for the eventual winner. You might even see riots amongst the attendees.