• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Death of Free Speech

wouldnt surprise me if Maxine did say that, but the only place I can find this verbatim is:
http://www.bighairynews.com/2017/08/maxine-waters-blames-trump-for-hurricane-harvey.html

bottom of the site:

You're too good Supe. I just can't help it, the anti-Maxine stuff just draws me in.

Maxine Waters Blasts Trump For Eclipse

WASHINGTON (World News Bureau) - This morning Rep. Maxine Waters (RTRD-Ca) blasted the Trump administration for today's solar eclipse.

"Not once during President Obama's 10-year presidency was the American people deprived of natural sunlight that so many rely upon to see clearly during the day. I hold President Trump personally responsible and will add this grievous injustice to the growing list of impeachable offenses against him," Waters told Today Show host Matt Lauer.

6a00d83451af9f69e201b8d2a29da6970c-500wi

Bwahahahaha

cuahWQ8.png

Oh and this just in....

DIijoS3W0AAn3wz.jpg

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

Fantastic article that TibTardlodyte and the rest of the Left should spend time reading.

Perfect evidence, as I've previously alluded to, about how the MSM is now lumping every single Conservative group into the Nazi-KKK bucket. If you're white, you're a Nazi. If you pray, you're a Nazi. If you are white and believe in Gay Rights and equality for all, somehow you're just a confused Nazi.

The Patriot Prayer group - labeled by the media across the country to excuse the Left to bring violence, yet again.

Too long to post in entirety, but just read it. Who they really are, what they really face, v what Brian Williams wants you to think they are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Beating in Berkeley

Antifa mayhem and malice in Martin Luther King Jr. Civic Center Park

SEP 11, 2017 | By MATT LABASH

780x438-n_e4d23f94246a706182ea7ac2579977fd.jpg

Fantastic article that TibTardlodyte and the rest of the Left should spend time reading.

Perfect evidence, as I've previously alluded to, about how the MSM is now lumping every single Conservative group into the Nazi-KKK bucket. If you're white, you're a Nazi. If you pray, you're a Nazi. If you are white and believe in Gay Rights and equality for all, somehow you're just a confused Nazi.

The Patriot Prayer group - labeled by the media across the country to excuse the Left to bring violence, yet again.

Too long to post in entirety, but just read it. Who they really are, what they really face, v what Brian Williams wants you to think they are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Beating in Berkeley

Antifa mayhem and malice in Martin Luther King Jr. Civic Center Park

SEP 11, 2017 | By MATT LABASH

780x438-n_e4d23f94246a706182ea7ac2579977fd.jpg

The article is scary in it's description of the police standing down to antifa ********. The Patriot Prayer activist is quite brave to stand up to them non-violently in my opinion.

The backlash begins........

[h=1]Colleges struggle over defending or curbing free speech[/h]

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/01/colleges-struggle-over-defending-or-curbing-free-speech.html

University of Chicago

Our commitment to academic freedom means that we do not support so-called ‘trigger warnings,’ we do not cancel invited speakers because their topics might prove controversial, and we do not condone the creation of intellectual ‘safe spaces’ where individuals can retreat from ideas and perspectives at odds with their own.”

I think the college kids are being taught that all white people above the age of 25 are raging white supremacists. Unless of course they belong to AntiFA or are faculty members.

The last few years the buzz word at UVA was the Living Wage Campaign. Now it's White Supremacist this, white Supremacist that. Next year it will be something else.

Complete ignorance wearing that filthy shirt. Communism is responsible for at least 100+ million deaths world wide since it's inception. It makes the killing done by the nazis look like a picnic on a Sunday afternoon. That punk would be rotting in a Siberian gulag.