• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Dem **** Show starts tonight,

speaking of Dem Shitshows... wtf was this, Bernie?

made all that much better by Trevor ******* Noah making fun of Bernie.

Could you imagine if there was footage of Trump telling a 10 year old "I think you're dumb"? Why lord, that would be all over the news for a month. Might even be an impeachable offense.

Bernie is a ******* *******. What a stuckup, self-rightous idiot. The more you hear him talk to people, the more you don't like him.

The flip side of that is that the Dems have moved so far Left that what will win the primary for their nominee will ensure that they lose in November. .

We're counting on it, they are all pandering ******

Kirsten Gillibrand: ‘I Have Benefited Because of My Whiteness’

Democrat presidential hopeful Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (NY) spoke to supporters at the Netroots Nation organizing conference in Philadelphia last week where she discussed the “enormous amounts of white privilege” she has experienced.

“There is a deference that is given to whiteness in society today. And, you see it all the time”

Gillibrand also discussed one of her black staffers and said she watches “how she’s treated” when they travel together. “I travel with a woman who’s black, I watch how she’s treated when we walk into a hotel room, into a hotel to check in. I watch how she’s treated in a restaurant. I watch how whether the person who’s taking her order listens to her order and gets it right,” Gillibrand said.

“I’ve sat with black Americans, and they’re literally not listened to,” Gillibrand added

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ibrand-i-have-benefited-because-my-whiteness/

--------------------

“Say it loud...
I’m white and I ain’t proud”

Everyone try some white guilt with the cheese tray, it's yummy

If she isn't careful she's going to win a gold medal in Pandering. Who in the **** actually believes that she observes her Black assistant getting treated like a 2nd class citizen in public everywhere they go...;...in 2019. I call bullshit times 100.

If she isn't careful she's going to win a gold medal in Pandering. Who in the **** actually believes that she observes her Black assistant getting treated like a 2nd class citizen in public everywhere they go...;...in 2019. I call bullshit times 100.
I believe it. She's probably observing herself.

The flip side of that is that the Dems have moved so far Left that what will win the primary for their nominee will ensure that they lose in November. I think one of the reasons Hildebeast lost was that from about August on she was forced to defend men in dresses using the ladies' restrooms and dressing rooms.

This new batch of Dims have a playbook like no other. Just how many complete idiots do they think are getting in line to vote ?

Zr6wFqZ.jpg

The flip side of that is that the Dems have moved so far Left that what will win the primary for their nominee will ensure that they lose in November.

I wouldn't be so sure. There are a lot of idiots out there that actually believe that President Trump is the cause of everything that is wrong in their lives. And those people have a lot of dead relatives. This thing is far from in the bag.

I wouldn't be so sure. There are a lot of idiots out there that actually believe that President Trump is the cause of everything that is wrong in their lives. And those people have a lot of dead relatives. This thing is far from in the bag.

Not only are there 'a lot' but they are deranged enough that debating the issues is a non starter.

Watching Hannity and just now when asked who he thought the Dem nominee would be, Mister Newt said Kamala Harris.
I told yinz that a year ago.

Couldn't agree more, and it starts with idiots. There are a **** ton of them.

That's why I feel it's crucial for Trump to refrain from saying or tweeting idiotic things himself.

That's why I feel it's crucial for Trump to refrain from saying or tweeting idiotic things himself.

Today was not a good day. Although I don't disagree, it was kind of intemperate and inaccurate. He should employ someone to be his Twitter filter who's job is to say "That isn't a good idea" once in a while. You know, kind of like how Tomlin had a replay assistant forced on him.

Dirty politics will be redefined next year.

Today was not a good day.

That's putting it lightly my friend. I don't care how Spike wants to spin it, it was a blunder of epic proportions on Trump's part. They were all eating each other alive and all he had to do was sit back and shut the **** up.

The Stable Genius just had to tweet.

Like you said Ron, like for Tomlin, Trump needs a Twitter review assistant.

Here's the problem for AOC and her squad. What can they possibly say about Trump's tweet that they haven't already said multiple times?

He's a racist? They've been saying it for 2 years.
He's a sexist? They've been saying it for 2 years.
He's Islamophobic? See above statements,
He should be impeached? See above statements.

I don't even think their accusations will raise many eyebrows because they've backed themselves into this corner by crying wolf every day. I don't think people in the middle even give a **** about those charges any more. They have been made virtually meaningless at this point.

I heard on TV that the New York Times had an article this morning stating that those 4 came off as so unlikable and divisive in their press conference that they undid any sympathy they may have had based on Trump's comments.

I still love the label "The four morons of the apocalypse" for that group. Forget who said it first.

It's funny how both Trump and the 4 of them could have benefited by keeping their mouths shut in this situation and letting other people express their outrage, but they are all such attention ****** they can't help themselves.

It's funny how both Trump and the 4 of them could have benefited by keeping their mouths shut in this situation and letting other people express their outrage, but they are all such attention ****** they can't help themselves.

That what I said. All Trump had to do was sit back and let them keep revealing who and what they really are. And they were doing a fine job.

Just let them keep talking. Stay out of it. Winning strategy.

Trump put the 4 anti-American morons front and center as the face of the Dimocrat party.

They gonna wear out the race card!

LOL

Trump Renews Attacks Against Dem Congresswomen: ‘Pro-Terrorist,’ ‘Vile’

″The Democratic Congresswomen have been spewing some of the most vile, hateful, and disgusting things ever said by a politician in the House or Senate”

“Horrible, anti-Israel, anti-USA, pro-terrorist & public ... shouting of the F...word, among many other terrible things,” the president continued. “Why isn’t the House voting to rebuke the filthy and hate laced things they have said?”

-----------------------------

As I have forseen.....

Trump’s strategic attack on ‘The Squad’ unfolding as he planned

Once again, President Trump has flaunted his scorn for the media-defined norms of the American political conversation. Under those informal rules, Republicans can be labeled racists with impunity and America can be trashed as irredeemably racist, evil, and shameful. But any criticism of “people of color” for expressing such views is racist, as Nancy Pelosi discovered so recently.

Many Republicans have internalized these norms, knowing that their colleagues in professions dominated by an educated and credentialed workforce have scorn for Trump’s attacks on the four freshman congresswomen Nancy Pelosi ruefully dubbed “The Squad.” Their neighbors in upscale communities are equally likely to be “aghast” that anyone would mention that people who frequently proclaim a racial and ethnic identity that sets them apart from just plain Americans would be reminded that, unlike Communist East Germany for instance, they are free to leave. And they can come back after showing how well their ideas work in places they imply America has impoverished and oppressed.

President Trump has, from the beginning of his campaign, cared not a whit about the criticism he receives for violating those norms. He believes that those rules of the game slant the conversation toward victories for the Left, eagerly enforced by the Mainstream Media, academia, and the cultural institutions dominated by progressives.

He also knows that people who already believe him to be a vulgar, racist, unacceptable “occupant of the White House” (as Ilham Omar called him yesterday, unwilling to concede that he is a lawfully-elected president) will criticize anything he says. So, there is no loss to him in provoking that camp.

Imagine being a “conservative” who spent all day sanctimoniously defending Ilhan Omar’s virtue and courage and contributions to American democracy, only to have her hold a press conference where she refused to denounce Al Qaeda and Islamic terrorism.

By attacking The Squad, just as Nancy Pelosi and the Dem Establishment were putting distance between themselves and the radicals, Trump has forced them back together and made The Squad the public face of the Democrats.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ack_on_the_squad_unfolding_as_he_planned.html

Every dumb thing Trump says isn't part of some brilliant master plan. Wish it was, but no...

Telling people who were born here to go back to where they came from is dumb.

I laughed when I read this. Only because it is true.

So now, america, love it or leave it is...racist?

ha ha

what everyone wants to know is when Omar was married to her brother did she do somethings?

Last edited:
Racist - anyone who argues or disagrees with a liberal.

Even more than that

If you object to millions of illegals flooding into the country you're a racist

If you notice black neighborhoods are more violent and criminal you're a racist

If you speak the truth about race you're a racist...

If you disagree with a democrat you're a racist...

Democrats ARE overplaying the race card, Go Trump Go!

Even more blacks will vote for him, they hate Muslims and loud mouth communists too, lol