• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Dem **** Show starts tonight,

BOOM!

lololololol

Nancy Pelosi banned from speaking on House floor after calling Trump tweets 'racist'

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi was banned from speaking on the House floor for the rest of the day after calling President Trump's tweets racist on the House floor.

The decision came after the California Democrat gave an impassioned speech about tweets by Trump she called "racist."

The chairman at the time, Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, reprimanded her for the "personality-based" attack before "abandoning the chair."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ing-on-house-floor-after-calling-trump-racist

Shame it couldn’t be permanent.

they are voting on some resolution. not sure what it is about

Ilhan Omar used the phrase, "Greedy Jew ********," said America is "shittier than the bottom of a Somali outhouse," called white people "the devil," so House (D)ims are voting on a condemnation of Trump.

Yep. Assuming that because someone is Hispanic or black or Muslim they didn't come from here is pretty racist. It's Archie Bunker territory...just complete and total ignorance.

He didn't like America too much when he was running for office apparently, as he wanted to make it great again. By his logic he should have just left and gone back to Germany where his grandparents came from? No, if you don't like something going on in your country you can work to change it. Just like he did. I hate their ideas but they have as much right to pursue them as he does.

What is your definition of racist? Telling someone to go back from where they came from is racists? Also "Make America Great Again" doesn't mean that it was **** and he was trying to make it great. It meant that he was changing the direction of the Obama polices that were hurting the country. It was almost specifically about economics.

Personally I'm just about sick of all these cries of racism. Let's agree everyone is a racists and move on from there. It's stupid and ignorant and I'm damn tired of it.

Every dumb thing Trump says isn't part of some brilliant master plan. Wish it was, but no...

Telling people who were born here to go back to where they came from is dumb.

The more I think about it, the more I think that if you consider yourself to be a Hyphenated American then telling you to go back to where you came from is a fair shot.

Originally Posted by Ilhan Omar

“It is that I am anti-American because I criticize the United States. I believe, as an immigrant, I probably love this country more than anyone that is naturally born and because I am ashamed of it continuing to live in its hypocrisy.”

Also from Omar the Gaffemaker:

"I love my stupid, fat-*** husbands more than anybody else. If I did not love them - both - then I could not stand to spend a millisecond with those body-odor ravaged shitbags."

98% of Republicans voted against it, 4 traitors, now on record

I guess this is it, Trump will have to resign, he's packing his bags now...

wait...

Republican support for Trump rises after racially charged tweets - Reuters/Ipsos poll

The national survey, conducted on Monday and Tuesday after Trump told the lawmakers they should “go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came,” showed his net approval among members of his Republican Party rose by 5 percentage points to 72%, compared with a similar poll that ran last week.

https://www.euronews.com/2019/07/17...ter-racially-charged-tweets-reutersipsos-poll

What is your definition of racist? Telling someone to go back from where they came from is racists?

Telling native born American citizens who happen to be people of color to go back to where they came from is racist. Assuming all people of color are "foreigners" is racist. For God's sake, there are black and Hispanic people who have been here longer than Trump's ancestors. At a bare minimum it makes him sound like complete idiot if not a racist.

Republican support for Trump rises after racially charged tweets - Reuters/Ipsos poll

The national survey, conducted on Monday and Tuesday after Trump told the lawmakers they should “go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came,” showed his net approval among members of his Republican Party rose by 5 percentage points to 72%, compared with a similar poll that ran last week.

https://www.euronews.com/2019/07/17...ter-racially-charged-tweets-reutersipsos-poll

And that makes me embarrassed to be Republican.

Democrats condemn Trump, shocking I tell ya

Democrats Find Nancy Pelosi Broke House Rules by Calling Trump ‘Racist’

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) was found to have broken the rules of the U.S. House of Representatives by calling President Donald Trump “racist” on the floor Tuesday, but Democrats voted to keep her remarks in the record and restore her speaking privileges.

Pelosi had delivered a statement calling the president racist as a prelude to voting on a House resolution to that effect. Rep. Chris Collins (R-GA) raised a point of order, objecting that Pelosi’s statement was a violation of House rules.

Democrats, in a party-line vote, ensured that Pelosi’s words would not be taken down, and that she would not, as required, lose her speaking privileges for the day because she left the chamber during the debate on her violation.

The vote on the resolution will proceed anyway.

Earlier this year, Pelosi and the Democrats passed a resolution on antisemitism that failed to condemn anti-Jewish hatred specifically, on Rep. Ilhan Omar (D)

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...si-broke-house-rules-by-calling-trump-racist/

The one guest on CNN literally said to the one guy who was semi-defending Trump that anyone who supports the president is racist. Then the Trump guy said "so your saying Im a racist along with 62 million Americans"...And the guy just repeated himself. The Trump supporter was not even full blown defending Trump. He said Trumps comments were very insulting and ignorant, but of course that was not good enough. I still believe that if Trump does not find a way to rein himself in he is going to get destroyed in the general election no matter how wacky the left candidate is.

Their war on whitey never stops, but everyone that says they hate America is OK though

Oh look, another flag is racist now

LOLOLOLOL

Chris Pratt criticised for 'white supremacist' T-shirt

D_iyhbgWwAEBI_d

D_iyh2gXkAIGVRh

https://twitter.com/hunteryharris/s...issue-with-chris-pratts-tshirt-142825294.html

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...t-142825294.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw

Just created the thread on that one Spike. Absolutely ridiculous.

Telling native born American citizens who happen to be people of color to go back to where they came from is racist. Assuming all people of color are "foreigners" is racist. For God's sake, there are black and Hispanic people who have been here longer than Trump's ancestors. At a bare minimum it makes him sound like complete idiot if not a racist.

So if there was a white woman in the group with English ancestry that would be racists? What about when the colonists told the English (some of whom were born here) to get out? Is that racists? It's ridiculous. Racism is hating someone because of their race. It isn't telling someone to go home. People have expanded "racism" to include anything they don't like. It's a mangling of language and to be honest it's repulsive.

So if there was a white woman in the group with English ancestry that would be racists? What about when the colonists told the English (some of whom were born here) to get out? Is that racists? It's ridiculous. Racism is hating someone because of their race. It isn't telling someone to go home. People have expanded "racism" to include anything they don't like. It's a mangling of language and to be honest it's repulsive.

When Trump tells a white person to go back to where they came from, let me know, k? Then you might have a point. 3 of these people were born here. They didn't come from anywhere else. They are AMERICANS, as much as he is, as much as you are. This country is their home. No matter how much you want to twist yourself into a pretzel trying to make it sound better.

When Trump tells a white person to go back to where they came from, let me know, k? Then you might have a point. 3 of these people were born here. They didn't come from anywhere else. They are AMERICANS, as much as he is, as much as you are. This country is their home. No matter how much you want to twist yourself into a pretzel trying to make it sound better.

Your TDS is showing. Try to remain rational and realistic. You can do it!

Your TDS is showing. Try to remain rational and realistic. You can do it!

LOL, yeah, you guys are so rational and realistic. There is literally nothing he could say or do that some of you won't defend. It's comical.

I'm not twisting anything. You're taking a statement that has nothing racial about it and twisting it into full blown racism. Obviously my point wasn't something you could answer so you accuse me of doing exactly what you are doing. How many times have we heard "If you don't like it leave"? Millions? I say it all the time. Don't like the country? Get your *** out. Go to your home country or ancestral home. I don't care, just leave. It isn't racist. It's common sense.

I'm not twisting anything. You're taking a statement that has nothing racial about it and twisting it into full blown racism. Obviously my point wasn't something you could answer so you accuse me of doing exactly what you are doing. How many times have we heard "If you don't like it leave"? Millions? I say it all the time. Don't like the country? Get your *** out. Go to your home country or ancestral home. I don't care, just leave. It isn't racist. It's common sense.

Like I said, there's nothing he can say or do that you won't twist yourself into a pretzel to defend. He didn't say "Anyone who doesn't like it here should return to their ancestral home." and you know it. He didn't say anything like that. He specifically singled out these women saying they should "go back to where they came from", followed up with insulting the countries they supposedly "came from". He clearly believed that they are immigrants from other countries, foreigners, based on nothing more than the fact that they are people of color. There are millions of AMERICAN CITIZENS who are people of color. They didn't "come here" from anywhere. They are also elected US Congresspeople, who by law have to be US citizens.

He made a complete fool of himself.

This has all been pointed out to you numerous times, I won't waste any more of my time arguing with someone who willfully ignores facts that don't agree with what you desperately want to believe.

So if there was a white woman in the group with English ancestry that would be racists? .

AOC is white, Cortez would be Castilian Spanish, from Spain. Her relatives probably slaughtered hundreds of thousands when they invaded the Carribean islands, she probably owes reparations to native Americans too.