• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Dem **** Show starts tonight,

I think her point was we are trying to create culture change in another country which is probably not going to happen.

I get her point, but you can't act like the Taliban was blameless and we had no reason to be in Afghanistan. We should probably get out of there now, I agree.

I think Gabbard did the best.....Castro started off alright, but lost me along the way. Most of the other ones were just blah blah blah.....I think Warren will lose points she should have destroyed these guys but did not stand out to me

I'd say Castro, DeBlasio and Gabbard did themselves pretty well. Warren started off pretty strong but faded away. Klobachar and Beto YAWN. Ryan seems a little kooky. Booker gets the "I am angriest" prize. Jay Inslee should probably hang it up after tonight.

Yeah, i agree, they kinda ignored !iz for a long time, bad news for her, DeBlasio and Gabbard seemed to make the most sense, so the left will hate them lol

I figgered it'd be

1. I will give you more free stuff; and
2. I hate trump more

I figgered it'd be

1. I will give you more free stuff; and
2. I hate trump more

1 only the screeching Liz was going far out there
2 not much at all, one or two questions

Best part was Tulsi slamming Ryan down and putting a choke hold on him, only time any of it really got interesting

Booker being interviewed now and he keeps harping on the fact that he lives in a bad neighborhood. I mean, I guess that appeals to some people but honestly the fact that you live in a bad neighborhood by choice doesn't make you anything like the people who would rather not live there but have no other option.

No one i have seen interviewed mentioned gabbards name, but online polls show her winning the debate with about 35% with 15-20% picking warren

Booker being interviewed now and he keeps harping on the fact that he lives in a bad neighborhood. I mean, I guess that appeals to some people but honestly the fact that you live in a bad neighborhood by choice doesn't make you anything like the people who would rather not live there but have no other option.

he grew up wealthy so he's trying to get street cred

I didn't watch a second of it. I saw a few clips and the spanish speaking was laughable. The media would be crying racism if a Rep tried that obvious pandering.

Couple of observations:

- Warren & Castro led the field by a wide margin.
- Chuck Todd is terrible, he needs to go away
- Elizabeth Warren has more in-depth knowledge and understanding of policies in the tip of her pinkie than Trump has in his entire body.
- Too many candidates, needs to dwindle down in a hurry.
- Inslee has firm grasp of climate change issues & policies.
- Tulsi Gabbard is a hack, not sure what she's doing on this stage, should run as a Republican.
- Literally any of the Dems are a better option than Trump. Any single one of them would make a better President. That's pretty comforting, if you look at the big picture for 2020.
- Was a welcome change to listen to actual political debate instead of the constant lying, embellishment and self aggrandizement we've become accustomed to under Trump.
- Looking forward to Kamala Harris tonight, she's my choice in this second round of debates over Biden & Bernie.
- Regardless who the Dem nominee will be, Dems, independents and sane, patriotic conservatives will rally around that candidate to thwart a complete hostile takeover by Trump. The Republic is worth at least that much, to not let this clown show continue. If it's Biden, it's Biden. If it's Bernie, it's Bernie. Same for Warren, Castro, Harris, or any of them. The kind of splintering we saw in 2016 w Bernie/Hillary cannot - and won't - happen this time.
- On a side note, our elections must be protected from outside interference. Simply incredible to see McConnell and Senate GOP bend over backwards to squash all efforts to strengthen election security. They must know what Trump knows, they don't stand a chance without outside foreign help & assistance. If it worked in 2016, why **** with it? This cannot be allowed to continue.

Last edited:
I didn’t watch it either. Flipping around the alphabet networks this morning, I keep seeing this clip of Corey Booker saying he is for “reproductive justice.” I don’t know what that is. Can someone help a brother out?

I didn’t watch it either. Flipping around the alphabet networks this morning, I keep seeing this clip of Corey Booker saying he is for “reproductive justice.” I don’t know what that is. Can someone help a brother out?

Letting women kill their babies.

Takeaway line of the night, from Inslee: "The biggest threat to the security of the United States is Donald Trump. No question about it."

Someone buy this man a beer.

Takeaway line of the night, from Inslee: "The biggest threat to the security of the United States is Obama's Dept of Justice.. No question about it."

Fixed it for you.

The dumbest ****** on planet earth is Tibs. See how that works?
I see the truth stings. Put a little lotion on it & rub it in for 3-5 minutes, it should make the boo boo feel a bit better. Good luck with it!

Somebody is all atingle after that circus! Should be embarrassed. Too funny.

Takeaway line of the night, from Inslee: "The biggest threat to the security of the United States is Donald Trump. No question about it."

Someone buy this man a beer.

So true! I mean who in their right mind would want a fantastic economy, an excess of jobs and record low unemployment for every group of people in the country, including minorities? What a horrible threat to America!

TDS in full display.

Not one person on that stage last night has a prayer of beating Trump. Tonight it gets even better, we go full libtard.

- Regardless who the Dem nominee will be, Dems, independents and sane, patriotic conservatives will rally around that candidate to thwart a complete hostile takeover by Trump. The Republic is worth at least that much, to not let this clown show continue. If it's Biden, it's Biden. If it's Bernie, it's Bernie. Same for Warren, Castro, Harris, or any of them. The kind of splintering we saw in 2016 w Bernie/Hillary cannot - and won't - happen this time.
- On a side note, our elections must be protected from outside interference. Simply incredible to see McConnell and Senate GOP bend over backwards to squash all efforts to strengthen election security. They must know what Trump knows, they don't stand a chance without outside foreign help & assistance. If it worked in 2016, why **** with it? This cannot be allowed to continue.

Sorry Tibs but independents and sane conservatives aren't going to go for this whole "Corporations bad, pharma companies bad, insurance companies bad, government good! Illegal immigrants good!" philosophy. I was actually hoping Trump might not run for a second term but now that it appears he will, I will probably have no choice but to vote for him to avoid a complete government takeover of everything and the country being absolutely overrun with illegal immigrants.

And if you still think a few Russian facebook ads are the reason Hillary lost, you're just as delusional as she is.

Corporations need to be limited and not permitted to grow unchecked... the problem is we need to enforce the monopoly rules that keep competition open and allows capitalism to work, but that means kneecapping the wal marts and krafts and other big donors to both parties... they are never gonna to do that

- Tulsi Gabbard is a hack, not sure what she's doing on this stage, should run as a Republican.

Thank you for voting!
TULSI GABBARD 45.31% (51,866 votes)

ELIZABETH WARREN 11.1% (12,707 votes)

JOHN DELANEY 9.52% (10,895 votes)

BILL DE BLASIO 6.92% (7,921 votes)

TIM RYAN 6.13% (7,014 votes)

AMY KLOBUCHAR 4.87% (5,576 votes)

JAY INSLEE 4.7% (5,378 votes)

JULIAN CASTRO 4.03% (4,612 votes)

BETO O'ROURKE 3.98% (4,551 votes)

CORY BOOKER 3.44% (3,955 votes)

How can one person be so wrong about so many things? Unreal...