• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Dem **** Show starts tonight,

Not one person on that stage last night has a prayer of beating Trump. Tonight it gets even better, we go full libtard.

CBX3L7F.jpg

Thank you for voting!
God what a stupid poll. Is that from Breitbart or some Russian site? Stormfront, 4chan, gatewaypundit or some other far-right, fringe site you glean your info from? :jagoff:

Plus, I was simpy stating my opinion, who I thought did well in the debate.

Mom: "Are you watching the debate?"

Me: "um, no!"

Mom: "Some of the them make good points. If you have it on, the woman on the right side. . ."

Me: "So, what can I bring for dinner tomorow night? I will be there right after work."

Corporations need to be limited and not permitted to grow unchecked... the problem is we need to enforce the monopoly rules that keep competition open and allows capitalism to work, but that means kneecapping the wal marts and krafts and other big donors to both parties... they are never gonna to do that

Saying that we need government to control business to make capitalism work is oxymoronic. Anyway, what problem are you referring to?

Tulsi Gabbard is a hack, not sure what she's doing on this stage, should run as a Republican.

Could you elaborate?
That seems awfully dismissive and also like you've never heard her speak at length.

Saying that we need government to control business to make capitalism work is oxymoronic. Anyway, what problem are you referring to?

Kinda like saying we need subsidies to help farmers to make tariffs work.

Could you elaborate? That seems awfully dismissive and also like you've never heard her speak at length.

At a moment in history when we were attacked - and are still being attacked - by a hostile foreign nation, any candidate who is soft on Russia - and coddles up to pro-Russian dictators like Bashar al-Assad, has no business running for President. We already have a Putin-puppet in the WH. The whole point is to get rid of the treasonous *******, not replace him with another one.

Tulsi Gabbard: White nationalists and Russian propaganda machine throw support behind 2020 candidate
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...e-nationalist-hawaii-propaganda-a8768056.html

At a moment in history when we were attacked - and are still being attacked - by a hostile foreign nation, any candidate who is soft on Russia - and coddles up to pro-Russian dictators like Bashar al-Assad, has no business running for President. We already have a Putin-puppet in the WH. The whole point is to get rid of the treasonous *******, not replace him with another one.

Tulsi Gabbard: White nationalists and Russian propaganda machine throw support behind 2020 candidate
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...e-nationalist-hawaii-propaganda-a8768056.html

Trump has a funny way of being a Putin puppet.....by being tougher on Russia than previous administrations.....especially Obama. Was Obama a Putin puppet? Didn't think so. Just because your feelings tell you something must be right doesn't mean it has any basis in reality. Until Liberals realize this, they aren't going to make much headway against Trump. The majority of people aren't as stupid as the media wants them to be, which is why they have become a complete joke to the average person who does not suffer from TDS. That's why getting all your talking points from a propaganda machine that is not steeped in fact never works out well in political discourse. It only leads to anguish, false hopes and horrifically wrong predictions.

Last edited:
Reactions: JMM
Just label that one the 'Debate of the Losers'

Nobody on that stage had a chance in hell of beating Trump, no one

God what a stupid poll. Is that from Breitbart or some Russian site? Stormfront, 4chan, gatewaypundit or some other far-right, fringe site you glean your info from? :jagoff:

Plus, I was simpy stating my opinion, who I thought did well in the debate.

And he was pointing out you're simpy an idiot.

To which we all simpy agree.

Ahhhh, run away, hide the women and children, the grammar nazis are coming!!!

I guess after watching your 2020 hopes run off the cliff last night, you've left your sense of humor behind this morning.

Not that you really ever had one.

"Russia without question is our number one geopolitical foe." - Mitt Romney
"The 1980s, they're now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War's been over for 20 years." - Barack Obama
This was at one of the 2012 Presidential Debates.

Prior to that, in February of 2012, was Obama caught on an open mic telling a Russian official that he'd have more flexibility negotiating missile sites once he was in his second term.

Soooooooo who exactly is coddling up to Russians, being soft on Russia, is a Putin puppet, and is treasonous?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Obama was the sitting president when all this "Russian interference" was taking place during our 2016 election process, was he not?
Obama was the one who said he'd sit down with any world leader without preconditions, yes?

How soon we forget.

Last edited:
"Russia without question is our number one geopolitical foe." - Mitt Romney
"The 1980s, they're now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War's been over for 20 years." - Barack Obama
This was at one of the 2012 Presidential Debates.

Prior to that, in February of 2012, was Obama caught on an open mic telling a Russian official that he'd have more flexibility negotiating missile sites once he was in his second term.

Soooooooo who exactly is coddling up to Russians, being soft on Russia, is a Putin puppet, and is treasonous?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Obama was the sitting president when all this Russian interference" was taking place during our 2016 election process, was he not?
Obama was the one who said he'd sit down with any world leader without preconditions, yes?

How soon we forget.

Tibs in 3, 2, 1.....

"We are here and now. All you Trumpers wanna talk about is Obama, Obama, Obama. What happened then is irrelevant. Now. Talk about now. Not yesterday, today. Orange Man bad.

Obama was god damned Jesus, never forget."

Read while drinking my morning coffee................................. I may need a new keyboard.

Given that a box of rusty nails would make a better President than Trump, I hope you have a deep reserve of paper towels to wipe up the coffee you're gonna spit out between now and Nov 2020.

Soooooooo who exactly is coddling up to Russians, being soft on Russia, is a Putin puppet, and is treasonous? Correct me if I'm wrong, but Obama was the sitting president when all this "Russian interference" was taking place during our 2016 election process, was he not? Obama was the one who said he'd sit down with any world leader without preconditions, yes? How soon we forget.

Listen fedderone, here's how I see it. We are here and now. All you Trumpers wanna talk about is Obama, Obama, Obama. What happened then is irrelevant. Now. Talk about now. Not yesterday, today. Orange Man bad. Obama was god damned Jesus, never forget.

Given that a box of rusty nails would make a better President than Trump, I hope you have a deep reserve of paper towels to wipe up the coffee you're gonna spit out between now and Nov 2020.

I'll have to wait and see what the varsity team offers up this evening. If it's a repeat of last evening, I don't think Nov 2020 will be a good month for you. Just my opinion though.

Enjoy the day, or evening.

Do you need the lotion back?

Do you need the lotion back?

Nah, thanks buddy. I'll let you, Indy and the fellas share it amongst yourselves as you fawn over Orange Baby Mussolini.

Listen fedderone, here's how I see it. We are here and now. All you Trumpers wanna talk about is Obama, Obama, Obama. What happened then is irrelevant. Now. Talk about now. Not yesterday, today. Orange Man bad. Obama was god damned Jesus, never forget.

I see what you did there. Comical. Quality.
But I'm asking with all due respect and seriousness.
I don't play the D v R game.
There's all kinds of turds on both sides of the isle.
I'm just trying to figure out why you say such things about Trump but not mention Obama whilst doing so regarding Russia?
My pragmatic mind doesn't compute when someone rails against an idea/concept, but only when it's from someone in direct opposition of them, but never when it's from someone cut from the same cloth.