• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Democratic playbook. What if?

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
While they have all but lost the majority in Supreme court, there is a lot on the line for this election. I think Trump will pass Biden in the debates and win the election narrowly.

For the thread's purpose, suppose Biden wins the Presidency, and the Democrats take control of the senate? While losing control of the Senate is unlikely, it can happen.

What then?

Expansion of the Supreme Courts? Yes-- Democrats might want to increase the number of 9 Supreme Court Justices, where it has been since the 1860's to 11 or more.

Add two more states? Adding Washington DC and Puerto Rico as states would give the Democrats four more senators.

It's going to be hard for the democrats to justify any scenario where Biden wins when the election night totals come out overwhelmingly for Trump and then we all watch as the dems create enough fake votes to turn the tide in key states.

Pretty much a perfect #NotMyPresident scenario.

Also one reason why Trump may NEED to get another justice on the bench as the likelihood of this being a contested election is HUUUUGE!

I think, regardless of who wins, the divide will be greater. That said, only DT will stomp that **** out and move us forward. Biden? I think us sumps come out the woodwork like never before. We have laid silent, stood by protecting, I think that **** will change quickly. I’m not saying some civil war cause I think that’s bs.

I’m saying unrest from the right that hasn’t been seen.

Jerry Nadler is not going to take any more of this ****:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">How did Pelosi get the Penguin to attend her presser?😂🤣😂😁😭😭🤣🤣😭😭 <a href="https://t.co/gHLAMvzQd5">pic.twitter.com/gHLAMvzQd5</a></p>— Bodhi Crane (@BodhiCrane) <a href="https://twitter.com/BodhiCrane/status/1308775736531058690?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 23, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Well, maybe he is going to take a ****. Right now. In public. In his pants.

These people became millionaires ruling us. I will repeat, that until a few dozen are taken out of their offices and strung up on the nearest lamppost or tree, the disgusting lying and thievery will continue.

Jerry Nadler is not going to take any more of this ****:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">How did Pelosi get the Penguin to attend her presser?&#55357;&#56834;&#55358;&#56611;&#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56833;&#55357;&#56877;&#55357;&#56877;&#55358;&#56611;&#55358;&#56611;&#55357;&#56877;&#55357;&#56877; <a href="https://t.co/gHLAMvzQd5">pic.twitter.com/gHLAMvzQd5</a></p>— Bodhi Crane (@BodhiCrane) <a href="https://twitter.com/BodhiCrane/status/1308775736531058690?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 23, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Well, maybe he is going to take a ****. Right now. In public. In his pants.

These people became millionaires ruling us. I will repeat, that until a few dozen are taken out of their offices and strung up on the nearest lamppost or tree, the disgusting lying and thievery will continue.

Jfc wake up America. These elderly belong in my homes not in the Congress

A Biden presidency will result in an economic collapse, I have no doubt in this belief.

We'll be like Venezuela and breaking into zoos and killing the animals to eat.

We already have an economic collapse, we are just borrowing money to delay it. When you have to borrow a trillion dollars a year to keep an economy afloat, your in trouble.
Trump created 7 trillion in debt and got a 1% decrease in unemployment. Do you think spending 7 trillion to get a 1% decrease in unemployment is smart?

We already have an economic collapse, we are just borrowing money to delay it. When you have to borrow a trillion dollars a year to keep an economy afloat, your in trouble.
Trump created 7 trillion in debt and got a 1% decrease in unemployment. Do you think spending 7 trillion to get a 1% decrease in unemployment is smart?

You worry about deficit spending now? That's rich. Where were you when Obama blew up the deficit and we were under a national emergency? Also where do you get 1% from?

Don't you all understand? they leaders of this nation, in cahoots with the world leaders, don't give a rusty dump what you want or how you vote. They will get this nation, it's wealth and power, by any means possible. DT just delayed things a bit.

If DT wins, the game plan will change some, but not be derailed.

Sorry, but I truly believe this. He was out of the blue for the powerbrokers, but now they are ready for him this time. It's going to get ugly.

You did not say one goddamn negative thing about Bammy when our manufacturing jobs disappeared and magically re-appeared in China, when he doubled the national debt in 8 years, when he oversaw the creation of a ton of ****** part-time jobs with no benefits, when he masterminded a massive increase in the cost of medical care, when he allowed illegals to flood our labor market and drive wages into the toilet, when he entered into trade deals that consisted of protectionism for foreign producers and farmers and a giant dildo up the *** of American companies and farmers.

Not. One. Goddamn. Negative. Thing.

So forgive me if I give less than a monkey's fart about your position on the United States economy.

interestingly, Tibs hasn't posted since 9/11. I'm sure he's researching more into how Drumpf caused all this.

You did not say one goddamn negative thing about Bammy when our manufacturing jobs disappeared and magically re-appeared in China, when he doubled the national debt in 8 years, when he oversaw the creation of a ton of ****** part-time jobs with no benefits, when he masterminded a massive increase in the cost of medical care, when he allowed illegals to flood our labor market and drive wages into the toilet, when he entered into trade deals that consisted of protectionism for foreign producers and farmers and a giant dildo up the *** of American companies and farmers.

Not. One. Goddamn. Negative. Thing.

So forgive me if I give less than a monkey's fart about your position on the United States economy.

Why is it so hard for any of you to talk about things with out a HUGE partisan slant. Look at the absolute **** show Obama was handed coming into office. Did he do everything right? No. This is still the gov't were talking about. Putting Tim Geithner in charge of the recovery was suspect but it got done. ( I could have a very long conversation about my feeling there.......starting with giving the banking industry parachute deals and calling the American people "moral hazards" when confronted with the idea of bailing us out instead of mortgage companies). But all you guys want to do is act like this was some something that was great before and became awful under on his watch. The amount of mismanagement and gross negligence that happened under the Bush administration put this country in such a hole that it is a miracle that we ended up where were by 2012/2013.

What significant piece of legislation has the Republican party done in the last 30 years. I'll wait. They want to repeal and replace the ACA but have no legitimate alternative because the one they would have had is what is in place now. Newt Gingrich was throwing this around in the 90's. Romney implemented it......very well in fact......but was forced to **** on it because a Democrat signed it into law nationally. Without the obstruction it could actually be working alot better.

And as spending goes. The US had one of the largest surpluses in history when Clinton left office......and then we ended up with the Dick Cheney turning the country into his own personal checkbook.

I don't want to hear ever again about the fiscal responsibility of Republicans until they actually do more than just come into office and give tax breaks and deregulate ****. Do some actual infrastructure work and invest in the middle class and US businesses. Put your money where your mouth is. I would vote for someone who would do that. The Democrats aren't that's for sure. Trump ran with these ideas in mind but then just slid back into the usual bullshit.

His handling of the pandemic has been disgusting and shortsighted and he's such a petulant man child that he would never humble himself enough to do the right thing. We're way worse off than we should be. If Hilary Clinton was in office right now and this was handled the same we'd be talking about her being a one term President as well.

Last edited:
Why is it so hard for any of you to talk about things with out a HUGE partisan slant. Look at the absolute **** show Obama was handed coming into office. Did he do everything right? No. This is still the gov't were talking about. Putting Tim Geithner in charge of the recovery was suspect but it got done. ( I could have a very long conversation about my feeling there.......starting with giving the banking industry parachute deals and calling the American people "moral hazards" when confronted with the idea of bailing us out instead of mortgage companies). But all you guys want to do is act like this was some something that was great before and became awful under on his watch. The amount of mismanagement and gross negligence that happened under the Bush administration put this country in such a hole that it is a miracle that we ended up where were by 2012/2013.

Stupid conservatives, making everything political. That's why you see conservatives looting, burning, blocking traffic, wailing at the sky, pounding on the door to the Supreme Court, threatening to lay down on the floor of the House, and on and on and on and on. Wait ...

Obama is a nobody and I am not going to post for the twelfth time the data showing the oh-so horrible economy he took over was no worse than the garbage economy Reagan inherited in 1981. Reagan's approach led to MASSIVE GDP growth, real wages, median wages, home ownership, etc.

Bammy's stupidity led to a garbage recovery fraught with ****** part-time jobs and a shrinking labor force because THERE WERE NO JOBS.

S_xxgk_yhuFia0jownnBlydqtCh3VgY0XBCvB4EuF4J2d7cy5sMii6R7L-5Avar9cFkIwGMDu1BAxjBF6PpuwpRKARIVWJ9rKC3K_P__pZnVhHDu4jYSPQPDfPEHDFaPIRjPJNLBwQVS

81a31ae68dde01173b75a84232b8629a.jpg

What significant piece of legislation has the Republican party done in the last 30 years. I'll wait.

Media Matters called and asked for its stupid statement back. Specifically:

• The Economic Recovery Tax Act of 1981
  • TheTax Reform Act of 1986
  • Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001
  • Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003
  • Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010
  • American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012
  • Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017

Oh, those are just tax cuts so we keep more of what WE earn? So your thinking is that bloated, inefficient, wasteful, bullshit, money-burning "programs" like Obamacare and the legislation deemed the "war on poverty" are the way to go?

You should get your history from somewhere credible. We spend hundreds of billions more on medical care due to Bammy care, and have spent TRILLIONS on your beloved bloated government programs. And hey, look at that, poverty is WORSE and medical costs are increasing higher than before Bammy care.

Go figure. Who could have possibly foreseen that? Other than every human being familiar with the corruption and waste that is the calling card of government.

They want to repeal and replace the ACA but have no legitimate alternative because the one they would have had is what is in place not. Newt Gingrich was throwing this around in the 90's. Romney implemented it......very well in fact......but was forced to **** on it because a Democrat signed it into law nationally. Without the obstruction it could actually be working alot better.

Yes, of course, the cost overruns, booming medical expenses, illegals getting medical care on our dime, all that **** is due to ... wait for it ... REPUBLICANS!!

Ta-da!! The amazing steel shinin and his Excuse Maker 2020! Hey, fire up that bad boy and explain how the Nazis killing Jews was the fault of the Jews.

And as spending goes. The US had one of the largest surpluses in history when Clinton left office......and then we ended up with the Dick Cheney turning the country into his own personal checkbook.

First off, the Executive Branch is NOT - repeat, say it with me, THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH IS NOT - the one responsible for spending. The spending progress in 1994-2000 was due solely to the Republicans taking over the House. I know it hurts, and you can use the doll to tell us where Republicans hurt you, but the ******* fact is that the saliva you leave on Bill Clinton's **** for the budget progress is due ONE HUNDRED PERCENT to the Republican-controlled Congress.

Second, "Cheney's personal checkbook." Ooooh, Cheney bad. What a stupid comment. Just dumb. The Iraq war did cost trillions but was supported BY BOTH ******* PARTIES. Get real on the dumb comments, please.

Oh, and the current spending nightmare? Hmmm, seems some other party - let's call them the Lying Cocksuckers Who Hate America and Want to Kill Us Because They Are ******* Stupid - no, that's way too long. Let's call them (D)ims. That works. Anyhoo, the (D)ims took over the spending branch in 2018 and lookey what happened.

I don't want to hear ever again about the fiscal responsibility of Republicans until they actually do more than just come into office and give tax breaks and deregulate ****. Do some actual infrastructure work and invest in the middle class and US businesses. Put your money where your mouth is. I would vote for someone who would do that. The Democrats aren't that's for sure. Trump ran with these ideas in mind but then just slid back into the usual bullshit.

If you want spending on the things government SHOULD be doing, then immediately reject the (D)ims. For **** sake, the number one job of government - its primary duty - is to protect my person and property and (D)ims are the party supporting, bankrolling riots and looting and murder.

And you talk about "interference"? What the ... ?? Two ******* years and millions upon millions of dollars completely wasted on a fraud? And the party behind that lie, behind trying to overthrow the elected President, now supports cutting police protection, bailing out looters and rioters to perform more destruction, and reducing our right to own and use guns to protect ourselves?!!?

Do I ******* have that right? If not, explain why.

His handling of the pandemic has been disgusting and shortsighted and he's such a petulant man child that he would never humble himself enough to do the right thing. We're way worse off than we should be. If Hilary Clinton was in office right now and this was handled the same we'd be talking about her being a one term President as well.

This mantra is a lie told by lying liars telling lies about their lies.

He shut down travel from infected areas.

He followed every ******* recommendation from Fauci.

He is the President, not a magic wand who can make a house land on Hillary's sister or make a ******* disease disappear.

The disease is a political tool, nothing more, and if you don't see that you are being willfully ignorant. Steelworth started a thread with substantial information proving the point. I recommend you read it.

Or continue spouting bullshit.

Last edited:
Stupid conservatives, making everything political. That's why you see conservatives looting, burning, blocking traffic, wailing at the sky, pounding on the door to the Supreme Court, threatening to lay down on the floor of the House, and on and on and on and on. Wait ...

Obama is a nobody and I am not going to post for the twelfth time the data showing the oh-so horrible economy he took over was no worse than the garbage economy Reagan inherited in 1981. Reagan's approach led to MASSIVE GDP growth, real wages, median wages, home ownership, etc.

Bammy's stupidity led to a garbage recovery fraught with ****** part-time jobs and a shrinking labor force because THERE WERE NO JOBS.

S_xxgk_yhuFia0jownnBlydqtCh3VgY0XBCvB4EuF4J2d7cy5sMii6R7L-5Avar9cFkIwGMDu1BAxjBF6PpuwpRKARIVWJ9rKC3K_P__pZnVhHDu4jYSPQPDfPEHDFaPIRjPJNLBwQVS

81a31ae68dde01173b75a84232b8629a.jpg

Media Matters called and asked for its stupid statement back. Specifically:

• The Economic Recovery Tax Act of 1981
  • TheTax Reform Act of 1986
  • Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001
  • Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003
  • Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010
  • American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012
  • Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017

Oh, those are just tax cuts so we keep more of what WE earn? So your thinking is that bloated, inefficient, wasteful, bullshit, money-burning "programs" like Obamacare and the legislation deemed the "war on poverty" are the way to go?

You should get your history from somewhere credible. We spend hundreds of billions more on medical care due to Bammy care, and have spent TRILLIONS on your beloved bloated government programs. And hey, look at that, poverty is WORSE and medical costs are increasing higher than before Bammy care.

Go figure. Who could have possibly foreseen that? Other than every human being familiar with the corruption and waste that is the calling card of government.

Yes, of course, the cost overruns, booming medical expenses, illegals getting medical care on our dime, all that **** is due to ... wait for it ... REPUBLICANS!!

Ta-da!! The amazing steel shinin and his Excuse Maker 2020! Hey, fire up that bad boy and explain how the Nazis killing Jews was the fault of the Jews.

First off, the Executive Branch is NOT - repeat, say it with me, THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH IS NOT - the one responsible for spending. The spending progress in 1994-2000 was due solely to the Republicans taking over the House. I know it hurts, and you can use the doll to tell us where Republicans hurt you, but the ******* fact is that the saliva you leave on Bill Clinton's **** for the budget progress is due ONE HUNDRED PERCENT to the Republican-controlled Congress.

Second, "Cheney's personal checkbook." Ooooh, Cheney bad. What a stupid comment. Just dumb. The Iraq war did cost trillions but was supported BY BOTH ******* PARTIES. Get real on the dumb comments, please.

Oh, and the current spending nightmare? Hmmm, seems some other party - let's call them the Lying Cocksuckers Who Hate America and Want to Kill Us Because They Are ******* Stupid - no, that's way too long. Let's call them (D)ims. That works. Anyhoo, the (D)ims took over the spending branch in 2018 and lookey what happened.

If you want spending on the things government SHOULD be doing, then immediately reject the (D)ims. For **** sake, the number one job of government - its primary duty - is to protect my person and property and (D)ims are the party supporting, bankrolling riots and looting and murder.

And you talk about "interference"? What the ... ?? Two ******* years and millions upon millions of dollars completely wasted on a fraud? And the party behind that lie, behind trying to overthrow the elected President, now supports cutting police protection, bailing out looters and rioters to perform more destruction, and reducing our right to own and use guns to protect ourselves?!!?

Do I ******* have that right? If not, explain why.

This mantra is a lie told by lying liars telling lies about their lies.

He shut down travel from infected areas.

He followed every ******* recommendation from Fauci.

He is the President, not a magic wand who can make a house land on Hillary's sister or make a ******* disease disappear.

The disease is a political tool, nothing more, and if you don't see that you are being willfully ignorant. Steelworth started a thread with substantial information proving the point. I recommend you read it.

Or continue spouting bullshit.

Post all the bullshit graphs you want. The situation that Obama walked into versus Reagan was MUCH worse. Again, I'm not saying he handled everything the way he should have but it as a HUGE undertaking and not only did they get the economy under control they stabilized it and set it up for growth. You can try all you want to make this a Republicans are better than Democrats thing all you want but the job is the job man.

Not a peep about the two terms of the Bush administration that led to the collapse which I sure you have some bullshit graphs for too to show how none of it was their fault.

The way this works is that you offer a BALANCED rebuttal and give credit where it is due and not sit here and mud sling.

The Republican congress in the 90's was fiscally efficient kept expenditures down. This is back when the President and an opposing partisan Congress could actually work together.

If you want to make excuses for Trump's handling of this pandemic I'm not even going to argue with you about that. Have at it.

Translation: Liberals and facts don't mix.

I've tried that here. You guys just wipe you *** with it. It doesn't matter what truth is shown. There's no context in any of what is said here. I am an independent but I lean liberal in my voting mostly because of I don't like the bad policy and lack of decorum of the right. But I have to hold my nose at times for sure voting for liberals in some cases too. I didn't vote for Clinton or Trump in the last election. We have none of the above in Nevada. I voted my ballot but I couldn't bring myself to vote for either one. The kinds of people that conservatives are willing to accept is a no go for me personally. You're selling out your values for this moment and it's going to come down in a big way. There is a real need and necessity for true conservatives in this government. There needs to be a balance. But that doesn't exist right now. There's just a lot of ******** trying to latch on to whatever bandwagon they can. It's sad. There's no reason I should come here and not see any criticism of this current situation. It's so delusional.

Last edited:
criticism of the current situation?

which one? the one of the Rona? where Trump shut down travel from China, against the wails of the Dims in office, because voting to ban flavored tobacco was more important? or inviting everyone to Chinatown to show that the Rona wasn't as bad as OrangeMan was saying? or, maybe it was pushing the elderly into nursing homes, where they were more susceptible to contracting the virus?

oh, forget that booming ******* economy that we were experiencing before the Rona. **** that. History, literally.

let's focus on the spending. We want more fiscal responsibility. right?

then explain why the Dims want a second goddamned $1,200 bailout check INSTEAD of letting people get back to work.
oh, the Rona. right. So we need to keep this **** shut down until we can flatten any curve. right?

**** off

Post all the bullshit graphs you want. The situation that Obama walked into versus Reagan was MUCH worse.

giphy.gif

When President Reagan entered office in 1981, he faced actually much worse economic problems than President Obama faced in 2009. Three worsening recessions starting in 1969 were about to culminate in the worst of all in 1981-1982, with unemployment soaring into double digits at a peak of 10.8%. At the same time America suffered roaring double-digit inflation, with the CPI registering at 11.3% in 1979 and 13.5% in 1980 (25% in two years). The Washington establishment at the time argued that this inflation was now endemic to the American economy, and could not be stopped, at least not without a calamitous economic collapse.

All of the above was accompanied by double -digit interest rates, with the prime rate peaking at 21.5% in 1980. The poverty rate started increasing in 1978, eventually climbing by an astounding 33%, from 11.4% to 15.2%. A fall in real median family income that began in 1978 snowballed to a decline of almost 10% by 1982. In addition, from 1968 to 1982, the Dow Jones industrial average lost 70% of its real value, reflecting an overall collapse of stocks.

President Reagan campaigned on an explicitly articulated, four-point economic program to reverse this slow motion collapse of the American economy:

1. Cut tax rates to restore incentives for economic growth, which was implemented first with a reduction in the top income tax rate of 70% down to 50%, and then a 25% across-the-board reduction in income tax rates for everyone. The 1986 tax reform then reduced tax rates further, leaving just two rates, 28% and 15%.

2. Spending reductions, including a $31 billion cut in spending in 1981, close to 5% of the federal budget then, or the equivalent of about $175 billion in spending cuts for the year today. In constant dollars, nondefense discretionary spending declined by 14.4% from 1981 to 1982, and by 16.8% from 1981 to 1983. Moreover, in constant dollars, this nondefense discretionary spending never returned to its 1981 level for the rest of Reagan’s two terms! Even with the Reagan defense buildup, which won the Cold War without firing a shot, total federal spending declined from a high of 23.5% of GDP in 1983 to 21.3% in 1988 and 21.2% in 1989. That’s a real reduction in the size of government relative to the economy of 10%.

3. Anti-inflation monetary policy restraining money supply growth compared to demand, to maintain a stronger, more stable dollar value.

4. Deregulation, which saved consumers an estimated $100 billion per year in lower prices. Reagan’s first executive order, in fact, eliminated price controls on oil and natural gas. Production soared, and aided by a strong dollar the price of oil declined by more than 50%.

These economic policies amounted to the most successful economic experiment in world history. The Reagan recovery started in official records in November 1982, and lasted 92 months without a recession until July 1990, when the tax increases of the 1990 budget deal killed it. This set a new record for the longest peacetime expansion ever, the previous high in peacetime being 58 months.

During this seven-year recovery, the economy grew by almost one-third, the equivalent of adding the entire economy of West Germany, the third-largest in the world at the time, to the U.S. economy. In 1984 alone real economic growth boomed by 6.8%, the highest in 50 years. Nearly 20 million new jobs were created during the recovery, increasing U.S. civilian employment by almost 20%. Unemployment fell to 5.3% by 1989.

The shocking rise in inflation during the Nixon and Carter years was reversed. Astoundingly, inflation from 1980 was reduced by more than half by 1982, to 6.2%. It was cut in half again for 1983, to 3.2%, never to be heard from again until recently. The contractionary, tight-money policies needed to kill this inflation inexorably created the steep recession of 1981 to 1982, which is why Reagan did not suffer politically catastrophic blame for that recession.

Real per-capita disposable income increased by 18% from 1982 to 1989, meaning the American standard of living increased by almost 20% in just seven years. The poverty rate declined every year from 1984 to 1989, dropping by one-sixth from its peak. The stock market more than tripled in value from 1980 to 1990, a larger increase than in any previous decade.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterf...s-obamanomics-facts-and-figures/#4a03666c9ac9

How old are you? Serious question. I am guessing you are not old enough to remember how stunningly awful the United States economy was as of 1981 - inflation at 13%, interest at 18%, unemployment heading towards 11%, recession, burgeoning deficit, reduced home ownership, and on and on. I was in my second year of college and son, you have no ******* clue how bad things looked for those about to enter the labor market.

You incorrectly believe that the Obama situation was worse because you rely on demonstrably faulty sources and are apparently not old enough to remember the ****-show of 1981 before Reagan's measures were implemented. Thank God Reagan obliterated Carter, put his policies in place, the economy exploded, and by 1984 there were plenty of jobs for college graduates.

If you want to make excuses for Trump's handling of this pandemic I'm not even going to argue with you about that. Have at it.

So I feel humbled in the presence the incredible brilliance you bring to the discussion. So tell us all, oh wise and all-knowing one, the Yoda of the Chinese flu ...

• What measure that Fauci recommended did Trump NOT implement?
  • As to some "national mandate" on masks, where does a President get such authority?? I'll wait ...
  • And if as you seem to erroneously believe a President has some authority to order people to wear something, then how are mayors or governors able to do so? Can mayors and governors also then enact treaties, declare war, appoint Federal judges? I'll wait some more ...

I look forward to your response. To save you time, given how much your genius must be in demand, let me offer a visual of any effort by you to respond:

RespectfulViciousArmadillo-size_restricted.gif

Everything now is Im right and you are wrong. Say something bad about Trump you get called a libtard or whatever. Say something good about Trump and you are a racist. The whole thing is ridiculous. There needs to be a middle ground or the country will never recover. If people cant see or point out the flaws in both Trump and Biden then there is no hope. The way Trump is worshipped by some I find pretty disturbing its almost like a cult following. Both sides have people so brainwashed that they can not even think for themselves anymore. I dont see how it is going to get better any time soon. If Trump wins his ego will be so big he will become an even bigger smug *******. He will feel even more untouchable and that could potentially be dangerous if he cant be held in check. If Biden wins Harris will be pulling the strings and that will not be pretty either.