• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Democratic playbook. What if?

And to all of this I say it took a man like Trump to stand up to this ****, to let it roll off of his back and continue on with his purpose. Any other 'politician' would be browbeat in to their safe space licking their wounds. Trump isn't a 'politician' in the sense of the word that he lets them put him in that place. And boy do they hate it.

Been waiting all my life for a Republican President who hits back.

PS ... can you find the post, anywhere, where I deflected anything General Mattis said about him? Pretty sure that's the first time I've ever typed "Mattis" on this site? I'll wait.

4glpno.jpg

You're not about to gaslight me man. Stop it. I did denounce it. I will denounce it here.

It's wrong if ANYONE does it but it's the most wrong if the President does. That office carries more weight and influence. Not just here but in the world as well.

Then why were these same dumb, ugly, stupid, lazy ignorant ******** burning down Ferguson, Missouri and Baltimore, Maryland when Obama was President?

You need to wake up and realize it DOES NOT MATTER WHO THE PRESIDENT IS. The grotesque, evil mercenaries destroying our great nation don't care; they just want to burn the whole thing down.

Trump is just a convenient excuse for their idiocy.

Then why were these same dumb, ugly, stupid, lazy ignorant ******** burning down Ferguson, Missouri and Baltimore, Maryland when Obama was President?

You need to wake up and realize it DOES NOT MATTER WHO THE PRESIDENT IS. The grotesque, evil mercenaries destroying our great nation don't care; they just want to burn the whole thing down.

Trump is just a convenient excuse for their idiocy.

I'm not even going to broach the topic of injustice here. We're barely 2 generations removed from the 60's. My mother is not even 70 and was alive was 14 when the Detroit riots happened. It's going to take time to undo the systematic damage of this. The amount of anger and oppression in a lot of these communities can't be overstated. It's been building up for decades.

You then run into an issue where you're making martyrs out of anyone and looking for a reason to uprise. People are scared and fed up. They have been. The blame can't fall all on one side of this. That's where this is going to just keep prolonging this cycle.

If you can;t even bring yourself to criticize a sitting President that's obviously corrupt and an opportunists in his own way then there's nothing else that really needs to be said. You can support the man but also recognize that there's mistakes that have been made and that his behavior is awful.

These problems can't be fixed with politics alone. Really it's beyond that. People are going to have to see each other as worth helping and understanding and a statement like that shows me that you have no willingness to do so. Not everyone in these situations is "dumb,angry,stupid,ignorant ********" just like not everyone who is associated with what happened in Charlottesville is a racist.

People are scared and fed up. They have been. The blame can't fall all on one side of this. That's where this is going to just keep prolonging this cycle.

False. Making excuses for the disgusting, loathesome cretins committing violence and destroying property is what prolongs this idiocy. Flaccid, moronic political leaders trying to appease rapists and looters and arsonists and murderers are what prolongs this stupidity.

You mentioned Detroit, another city with a large African-American population, (D)im mayor, (D)im governor, (D)im leadership. Guess what? The African-American police chief arrested the idiots causing trouble, locked them up, told the morons looking to damage property they were going to spend their lives in jail if they tried it and lo and behold - NO RIOTS, basically no damage, no crime explosion.

Go figure.

Finally, I sure as hell can blame those burning and rioting and looting and damaging the economic heart of American cities. These cockroaches build nothing, add nothing, take and take and take, destroy, and go home.

**** them. THEY are to blame, and the limp-noodle, flaccid, cowardly, craven politicians putting up with their **** are also to blame.

Know who bears no blame, at all? EVERYBODY ELSE. Fact.