• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Democratic playbook. What if?

This is exactly what I was getting at. Thank you. The ends don't justify the means at this point with any of these parties but with Trump especially it's setting up to be generational backlash. If Republicans allow their party to be associated with this for the long term they are going to be in trouble once these younger votes start getting into the electorate. Texas and Georgia are already looking ready to flip soon. Democrats on the other hand need to do more than put on some Kente Cloth and kneel in the chamber. That type of stuff is patronizing and embarrassing. They've handled things so poorly when it comes to optics. All of these people are pretty out of touch but more than anything else Trump has just been cruel and unprofessional to levels I never thought we would tolerate as a country from that office.

Not the case in PA
Since 2016 republicans have Out registered Democrats by 130,000 people.
This year Allegheny county has registered more republicans then democrats. Pittsburgh is in Allegheny County. If not for Philly Democrats would get destroyed in PA.
I would be alarmed if I was a communist democrat.

Shinin:

Why does POTUS have to be "likeable" or a nice person?
Shouldn't POTUS be the best leader for the country?
Trump, Biden, McCain and Obama can all be shitbags, and who really gives a **** what they call each other (that would be like taking Terrell Suggs seriously)?
I refused to read more than 20 pages into the bs The Art of The Deal about 30 years ago.....and look who is a billionaire and POTUS now.

Where are the great leaders?
Even if Trump and Biden had equal potential.....do you want your kids growing up with Harris or Pence?

I would love for Condi Rice to step up; but we are not at that time here, now.

Biden or Trump?
And if you must vote negatively, have you heard Adam Sandlers recent analysis?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

McCain called millions of Americans “crazies” for having different policies then him.

Trump has done more in 3 years then any other president in our lifetime.

OK. I'm done. This is the most baseless and ridiculous thing that's been posted here.

What did I say here that wasn't true? So **** was great in 2009?

No it really sucked after the Dems took control of the House and Senate in 2006. Somehow that is overlooked when referring to the meltdown preceeding the 2008 presidential election. They will go to any lengths to destroy lives and the country as a whole in order to gain power.

Last edited:
Trump has done more in 3 years then any other president in our lifetime.

Anybody disputing this, come up with the very specific accomplishments of the other Presidents, and I'll be more than happy to listen.

So how do you feel about the Middle East peace agreements with Israel?

What's really sad is that not only the propagandist arm of the left in the MSM won't acknowledge this, but that higher-ups in our own government/the supposed power players won't even touch it. After years of stalemates, naive appeasements and just plain wrong foreign policy, we have a young real estate developer in Jared Kushner brokering historic peace agreements and getting nations to the table never before thought possible, and it's not even a blip on the American radar -- because Orange. Man. Bad.

That's one sad state of affairs. And people wonder why this country is going down the ******* toilet.

No it really sucked after the Dems took control of the House and Senate in 2006. Somehow that is overlooked when referring to the meltdown preceeding the 2008 presidential election. They will go to any lengths to destroy lives and the country as a whole in order to gain power.

So now the recession is the Democrats fault too. So every ****** up thing that's happened in the country is their fault. The pandemic is their fault. I saw that earlier in this thread. Trump called it a Democratic hoax so I suppose that's true. This is why I don't bother posting any facts or research. It's pointless. This is some crazy ****.

So now the recession is the Democrats fault too. So every ****** up thing that's happened in the country is their fault. The pandemic is their fault. I saw that earlier in this thread. Trump called it a Democratic hoax so I suppose that's true. This is why I don't bother posting any facts or research. It's pointless. This is some crazy ****.

I just stated the fact that they were in control of the House and Senate for two years and creating bad policies that led to the economic crash of the housing and banking industries. That's all.

"that collapsible baton"

Speaking of that, I spent literally months trying to find a good nightstick or baton for defense and couldn't find a single thing worth a damn, so I settled on that aluminum alloy, collapsible baton from China. Yep, I just don't give a **** at this point but for the effectiveness of what I have in my hand.

Last edited:
"that collapsible baton"

Speaking of that, I spent literally months trying to find a good nightstick or baton for defense and couldn't find a single thing worth a damn, so I settled on that aluminum alloy, collapsible baton from China. Yep, I just don't give a **** at this point but for the effectiveness of what I have in my hand.

L5TaETc.jpg

Ugh, I spent a lot of time on the details on this original post, just to **** it all up, but here's the photographic evidence of what I was trying to get at.

Personally I prefer the traditional sound of a wooden bat. I can't stand the "ping" sound of a metal bat, but that's just me. ;)

Lol, you have a sadistic sense of humor like me. I knew music wasn't the only reason we got along.

I like the crushing & muffled sound of a watermelon splitting apart as opposed to that 'pinging' sound as well. Makes me cringe just thinking about that damn 'ping' sound.

Lol, you have a sadistic sense of humor like me. I knew music wasn't the only reason we got along.

I like the crushing & muffled sound of a watermelon splitting apart as opposed to that 'pinging' sound as well.

What are you talking about man? I was referring to baseball. :)

What are you talking about man? I was referring to baseball. :)

:waving: Oh, so was I, was just explaining (which also got wiped :redface-new:) how hitting fruit was so much fun.

"that collapsible baton"

Mine just arrived this week. I'd prefer there was a way to clip it inside the waistband but I will try to work something out.

Anybody disputing this, come up with the very specific accomplishments of the other Presidents, and I'll be more than happy to listen.

Bomma won the Nobel Prize for being elected while black.

Is there anyone around here that actually believes this country is coming back together? If so, explain why. I need a good chuckle.

Is there anyone around here that actually believes this country is coming back together? If so, explain why. I need a good chuckle.

Not me. And, it could be falling apart as soon as two months from now.

It will. The riots in the 60s and Vietnam had the country fractured and it came back together. Might take a common enemy like the stinkin Dutch to do it though...

It will. The riots in the 60s and Vietnam had the country fractured and it came back together. Might take a common enemy like the stinkin Dutch to do it though...

Maybe, but there is a growing faction in this country that would side with that common enemy. The hate is strong.