• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Enemy of the People Thread

I get my news from Steelernation.com, a trusted news source from exemplar men and women with high standards and backbones made of steel forged in the greatest city in America, Pittsburgh. Well, except for coolie. he's just a blob of mass with standards so low he's blow a tranny for a stick of Beeman's chewing gum, already chewed. :LOL:

I get my news from Steelernation.com, a trusted news source from exemplar men and women with high standards and backbones made of steel forged in the greatest city in America, Pittsburgh. Well, except for coolie. he's just a blob of mass with standards so low he's blow a tranny for a stick of Beeman's chewing gum, already chewed. :LOL:

Given the implosion of MSM and massive layoffs, this is becoming a reliable news source.

I want to know, have you ever seen the rain?
I want to know, have you ever seen the rain?
Comin' down on a sunny day?

Long as I remember rain been coming down..

Thought this clip might belong here, showing the subway stations and subway train in Moscow. The clip shows that we are being lied to every day by our media about Russia, and crime, and bums, and homeless.

The Moscow stations are beautiful, with features that resemble medieval churches. Not a single bit of trash, no graffiti, no homeless sleeping on the trains, no bums, no garbage, no crime.

If the people running the country want to make our cities clean and safe and beautiful, they can. Ours just don't care, at all, about the citizens who have to use public areas. It really is that simple.

430112849_10161731542240039_6799429620916679176_n.jpg

the roar of the MSM over this is deafening. wow.

While I only know what I just read, the response from the school district was telling.

"It is a tragedy anytime children are hurt," the statement reads. "Bullying and fighting in the community is an issue for which we all need to take ownership and work towards a resolution for the sake of our children. The Hazelwood School District offers our sincerest condolences to everyone involved and will offer additional emotional support from our support and crisis team to those in need."

Our sincerest condolences to ALL involved? Seems like condolences should only be to the family of the girl laying in critical condition, who they choose not to name.

They give the word animals a bad name.

MSM is breathlessly reporting this. Its on every channel, with ticker updates, too.

the roar of the MSM over this is deafening. wow.

Don’t even need to open that link to guess the ethnic group that “alleged” criminal belongs to. I could be wrong, but the odds are drastically in my favor.