• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Enemy of the People Thread

Pat McAfee! 😂 Buddy of Aaron Rodgers, soon to be VPOTUS candidate.

Yes, EVEN Pat McAfee and ESPN (AltLeft, woke network that it is) publicly state "it was taken out of context."

If they can admit this was bullshit, so can you. But you never will.

You are the problem.

By the way, no one here takes you seriously, and I have a feeling no one anywhere does.

Oh no, the dogs he kills on his 600-mile weekly walks take him quite seriously.

Mainly of the protesters, three of whom were killed, and at least one murdered.
So much for Stand Your Ground Laws. DumbLunt got what she had coming. She was never going to amount to anything
Except when he repeatedly told the protesters to "go home now," you mean? Other than that, you mean? And other than him telling protesters, "stay peaceful"? Other than that, you mean, right???
Strange he should be so cowardly when asked about it.

So much for Stand Your Ground Laws. DumbLunt got what she had coming. She was never going to amount to anything

Strange he should be so cowardly when asked about it.
ah, so you feel the same about the three pedos that Kyle checked out and Trayvon, correct?

and why would Trump say anything? he was and is being judged in public for his actions, while also having - as you've most likely jerked Tibs off to - 91 counts against him arising from that.

Yes, EVEN Pat McAfee and ESPN (AltLeft, woke network that it is) publicly state "it was taken out of context."
You must really enjoy the blouses he wears.
If they can admit this was bullshit, so can you. But you never will.

You are the problem.
I’ll gladly accept being part of the problem.

From a fellow Steeler fan…

So much for Stand Your Ground Laws.

My God, you are actually as stupid as I feared. The cop had NO FEAR of serious bodily harm from a 5'3", 110 lb. woman. He should have been charged and prosecuted.

FFS, they tried Zimmerman for manslaughter when he killed Obama's son only after grappling with the 17-year old male and having his head slammed on a concrete curb.

But a cop can just shoot a small unarmed woman? Oh **** off.

DumbLunt got what she had coming. She was never going to amount to anything

She already is more than you can hope to be, dog-killer and elderly abuser.

I quoted - literally verbatim - what he said THAT DAY. I quoted (1) part of his speech and (2) a later tweet. Only a worthless quisling meat puppet would chirp the inane party line about Trump "inciting an insurrection."

If the dunce cap fits, Floggy ...

You must really enjoy the blouses he wears.

From a fellow Steeler fan…

Q: Exactly how desperate, comedically-inane, laughably vapid are Dr. Flogstain's "insurrection" arguments?

A: He thinks Seth Rogan's opinion matters.

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

Q: Exactly how desperate, comedically-inane, laughably vapid are Dr. Flogstain's "insurrection" arguments?

A: He thinks Seth Rogan's opinion matters.
Oh, oh, oh! Seth ROGAN?

Seth Myers opinion matters as much as anyone else’s, and its funnier than yours.

A confession. For the record even. I'm glad you admit that you are:
  • OK with propaganda
  • OK with the mass media lying to Americans
  • OK with the media directly interfering with elections
These things don't happen without enough support from enough ignorant sheep willing to say "I'm ok with this." See 1930s Germany.

You are the problem.

• OK with propaganda
These things don't happen without enough support from enough ignorant sheep willing to say "I'm ok with this." See 1930s Germany.

You are the problem.
Flog is clearly, undeniably, unable to muster both brain cells to form any sort or kind of lucid thought that might go against the smooth grain in which ze has willfully inserted ze-self.

• OK with propaganda

You are the problem.
Drama!

Oh, oh, oh! Seth ROGAN?

Seth Myers opinion matters as much as anyone else’s, and its funnier than yours.

You really are this stupid, aren't you? Seth Rogan, Seth Myers, Sethame Street - nobody cares. Nobody except you.

And we don't have a clue if Seth Myers or Seth Rogan is funny, do we? He reads what a group of 20 comedy writers prepares for him.

Me? My stuff is 100% Steeltime and it is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S.

You really are this stupid, aren't you? Seth Rogan, Seth Myers, Sethame Street - nobody cares. Nobody except you.

And we don't have a clue if Seth Myers or Seth Rogan is funny, do we? He reads what a group of 20 comedy writers prepares for him.

Me? My stuff is 100% Steeltime and it is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S.
Don’t quit your day job, whatever that is. You’re not getting a network show.

My day job seems to be correcting your innumerable errors, mocking you, and making fun of liberals in general.

Yours? Collecting unemployment, telling your mom to stay out of the basement, and dragging a dead dog on a leash 10 miles per day.

My day job seems to be correcting your innumerable errors, mocking you, and making fun of liberals in general.
Don't forget dressing up as Napoleon.
Yours? Collecting unemployment, telling your mom to stay out of the basement, and dragging a dead dog on a leash 10 miles per day.
Like I said, don’t quit your day job.

how do you know? just sit further back on your sofa bed and continue shoveling ice cream into your pie hole, you fatfuck.

Don't forget dressing up as Napoleon.

Yikes, Dr. Flogstain imagining me dressing up.

Supernatural-Jensen-Ackles-Dean-Winchester-Confused-GIF_470982_1.gif

Suspicion confirmed.

Like I said, don’t quit your day job.

"mE sO FuNnY cUz i InvEnT DoN't qUiT YeR DaY JoBb!"
- Dr. Flogstain, walking champion, food connoisseur, Top Chef - Pangolin Edition champion, dead-dog dragging champion, Vax/Shotz expert, Chinese flu expert, elderly genocide consultant

how do you know? just sit further back on your sofa bed and continue shoveling ice cream into your pie hole, you fatfuck.
And you continue your downward dog shoving your dildo into your a hole, you assfuck.

Yikes, Dr. Flogstain imagining me dressing up.

Supernatural-Jensen-Ackles-Dean-Winchester-Confused-GIF_470982_1.gif

Suspicion confirmed.

"mE sO FuNnY cUz i InvEnT DoN't qUiT YeR DaY JoBb!"
- Dr. Flogstain, walking champion, food connoisseur, Top Chef - Pangolin Edition champion, dead-dog dragging champion, Vax/Shotz expert, Chinese flu expert, elderly genocide consultant
And i’m a lawyer!

And i’m a lawyer!

Of course. That is obvious in your extraordinary language skills and riveting legal analysis. Take for example your insistence that "no court found Trump's vote challenges valid." Despite being shown specific evidence that Trump's legal team won 24 of 32 challenges determined on the merits and not disposed of via things like time lodged or standing, you continue to argue your clearly wrong position.

Actual List of Court Rulings on RNC/Trump Voter Challenges

Or your tired repetition of the demonstrably false claim that Tucker Carlson's lawyers "argued in court that no reasonable person should take Tucker Carlson seriously" when I have shown you multiple times that your claim is false. Remember?

Steeltime to Floggy: I have debunked this bullshit claim three or four times previously, you blithering imbecile, you dilapidated lard-***. What a pathetic shill loser you are, repeating a bullshit claim you know is phony and has been shown to be phony multiple times.

The entire analysis stems from a Tucker Carlson show in 2018 when he stated in part:

Remember the facts of the story. These are undisputed. Two women approached Donald Trump and threatened to ruin his career and humiliate his family if he doesn’t give them money. Now, that sounds like a classic case of extortion. Yet, for whatever reason, Trump caves to it, and he directs Michael Cohen to pay the ransom. Now, more than two years later, Trump is a felon for doing this. It doesn’t seem to make any sense. Oh, but you're not a federal prosecutor on a political mission. If you were a federal prosecutor on a political mission, you would construe those extortion payments as campaign contributions. You’d do this even though the money in question did not come from or go to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. Then you’d claim that Trump and Michael Cohen violated campaign finance law because they didn’t publicly disclose those payments despite the fact that disclosing them would nullify the reason for making them in the first place, which was to keep the whole thing secret. That is the argument you would make, both in federal court and through your proxies on cable television. It is insultingly stupid. But because everyone in power hates the target of your investigation, nobody would question you, and that’s what’s happening right now.

Carlson's lawyers had the case dismissed where "the motion [to dismiss] argues that when read in context, Mr. Carlson’s statements 'cannot reasonably be interpreted as facts' and that the Amended Complaint fails to allege actual malice." The defendant also successfully "distinguished ... precedent and calls the Court’s attention to authority holding that accusations of 'extortion' and similar statements are not statements of fact." Further, the defendants argued "Mr. Carlson cannot be understood to have been stating facts, but instead that he was delivering an opinion using hyperbole for effect."

The Actual Case Bloated Fat-*** Floggy Misquotes

So you bloated lying shill, for the fifth time, the argument was and is not that "Tucker Carlson's facts cannot be believed," but instead that his commentary calling a woman who threatened to reveal consensual sex with Trump an extortionist was hyperbole and not defamatory.

******* dumbass fake lawyers. Go down another Twinkie, fat-***.

And yet you continue to spew that moronic lie, like a trained seal slapping his fins together in the hope that a fish gets thrown his way while being too limited intellectually to realize he is a poor dumb animal putting on a show for his betters.

Utter legal genius.

Last edited:
Trog, Dunning–Kruger Award recipient, craves attention that we all provide for him.
Mockery, ridicule, providing factual information, typing as slow as possible using only single syllable words proves ineffective.
There's no other explanation.

Trog, Dunning–Kruger Award recipient, craves attention that we all provide for him.
Mockery, ridicule, providing factual information, typing as slow as possible using only single syllable words proves ineffective.
There's no other explanation.

Dr. Flogstain, back from dragging his poor dead dog another 12 miles, and after spending two hours online with his internet "friends" searching for the perfect riposte ...

"i KnOw YoU aRe, BuTt WhAt Am I?"

And you continue your downward dog shoving your dildo into your a hole, you assfuck.
it must be difficult being a card-carrying member of the starving comedians club. not that you're a comedian, nor that you're (obviously) starving. because, your suggestion of doing a downward dog pose to push a dildo in would assume a dildo could plunge in. now, you may (probably) have experience in this realm, as it would likely require an engorged ******* with walls pushed out for any phallic device to go further into the "a hole".

which is odd. you say "a hole" but then counter with "assfuck"

as if you're in an internal battle to curse but also to not curse.

let your anger and hate flow, Flog. Just like you let the caramel and hot fudge run over your bowl of oreos covered with ice cream, whipped cream, heavy cream, sour cream, cheese, salsa, steak, onions and pickles, you disgusting Jabba looking sweaty fatfuck

jabba-the-hutt-portrait-tall.jpg