• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The " F " the media thread

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
How media lies helped the Democrats win the house.

In 2017, they said Trump was under investigation and would be impeached. Some Republicans were nervous. In 2017 they said Democrats had a 13 point genericlead on the ballot. Once again, some Republicans were nervous.

Paul Ryan, the Speaker of the House said he doesn’t want tobe around when Democrats take over.

The result, 45 house Republicans did not seek re-election( A very large number ), even though the incumbent wins over 90% of the time. They must have believed this “ fake news “, and Paul Ryan's early white flag.

A very possible reason why the Republicans lost the house last night.

Those Republicans may have also gotten tired of being harassed every time they went out in public.

Possibly. This mob like harassments has to stop.

9 of the 11 people President Trump campaigned for won.

Do Congressmen and women have Secret Service details with them? I understand them wanting to be amongst their constituents and want to interact like a regular citizen but I think they should be protected. Whose to say one of these nuts that comes up to them in a restaurant to yell at them doesn't have a knife and intends to do more than just yell at them or throw their food on the floor. I think it should be a misdemeanor offense to get in their face the way they have been doing recently..

Do Congressmen and women have Secret Service details with them? I understand them wanting to be amongst their constituents and want to interact like a regular citizen but I think they should be protected. Whose to say one of these nuts that comes up to them in a restaurant to yell at them doesn't have a knife and intends to do more than just yell at them or throw their food on the floor. I think it should be a misdemeanor offense to get in their face the way they have been doing recently..

The generic Congress person has no assigned protection. It would be a good law to pass to assign a pool of people as an armed body guard, which can be used by a Congress person whenever needed. Now is the time to pass this law, before the new Congress is sworn in.

The optics of Democrats saying no would not look good for them!

Sooner or later, I can guarantee one of these crazy people will either assault a congress person, or cause a congress person to act in the right of self defense

And **** fox news. I flip between them, cnn, OANN, and cspan most elections. Those schmucks called the House race at like 8:30 last night. Haha, my wife rolled over and asked why I was swearing at the tv. They've been turning into cnn lite for a couple years and now they're unwatchable, no real news just commercials, opinion, and lefty spin it seems.

The generic Congress person has no assigned protection. It would be a good law to pass to assign a pool of people as an armed body guard, which can be used by a Congress person whenever needed. Now is the time to pass this law, before the new Congress is sworn in.

The optics of Democrats saying no would not look good for them!

Sooner or later, I can guarantee one of these crazy people will either assault a congress person, or cause a congress person to act in the right of self defense

That's probably part of their end game, to get them to push them back, etc... Just like what the candidate did a couple years ago to a reporter who would not leave their office. Can't remember who or where it was but I remember the guy brought charges against him.

The media antagonized Trump relentlessly. They waived palm leaves at Nancy Pelosi during her press conference. Anyone see any bias?

Trump needs to pull the White House credentials from all the disrespectful screamers and liars.

There is no constitutional right to a press conference or to hold a press conference. Trump shouldn't even have one. I wish he would do televised Presidential addresses where he keeps the people informed on what he is doing and why. Maybe endorse a piece of legislation and say why their congressmen should vote for it. There is no reason for the press to be involve in any of this. Huckabee can handle the press.

There is no constitutional right to a press conference or to hold a press conference. Trump shouldn't even have one. I wish he would do televised Presidential addresses where he keeps the people informed on what he is doing and why. Maybe endorse a piece of legislation and say why their congressmen should vote for it. There is no reason for the press to be involve in any of this. Huckabee can handle the press.

I am going to disagree here, with the media these days, a rebuttal is needed.

I would change the format

Monday: Financial News questions
Tuesday: Foreign Policy questions
Wednesday: OPEN floor questions, same as usual
Thursday: OPEN floor questions, same as usual
Friday: Bills, policy, and laws day questions

Those Republicans may have also gotten tired of being harassed every time they went out in public.

This. Tired of feeling I can’t speak my mind of who I support, if I wanted to. Like religion it’s not a dialogue I engage in with folks for conversation unless that’s the topic. But my point,..always, anytime I’m a trump or Rep guy I feel like I’m about to be hung outside

This. Tired of feeling I can’t speak my mind of who I support, if I wanted to. Like religion it’s not a dialogue I engage in with folks for conversation unless that’s the topic. But my point,..always, anytime I’m a trump or Rep guy I feel like I’m about to be hung outside

Which is why polling around elections is pointless. CNN and the media are clueless of this. In their minds Trump supporters are loud, proud racists who go up and down the street yelling racist ****. In reality Trump supporters are everyday people who if they are rational people, will most likely be suspicious of anyone asking them political questions and will most likely not be vocal about supporting Trump for fear of harassment. It makes polling useless and the Leftist lying media only has itself to blame.

I am going to disagree here, with the media these days, a rebuttal is needed.

I would change the format

Monday: Financial News questions
Tuesday: Foreign Policy questions
Wednesday: OPEN floor questions, same as usual
Thursday: OPEN floor questions, same as usual
Friday: Bills, policy, and laws day questions

What are you talking about? The President doesn't do that. That job is for the White House Press Secretary, Sarah Huckabee. I'm talking about the President. He doesn't have to give press conferences at all.

What are you talking about? The President doesn't do that. That job is for the White House Press Secretary, Sarah Huckabee. I'm talking about the President. He doesn't have to give press conferences at all.

Heck, Bomma only did about two pressers a year.

Heck, Bomma only did about two pressers a year.

Can't imagine the questions. Did they ask what he meant when he was caught with an open mic asking Putin for more time?

Guessing it was more about who he thought was going to win the NCAA tournament or what he had for dinner

They just pulled Acosta’s press credentials! Ha ha, that’s what you get you whiney little ****.

They just pulled Acosta’s press credentials! Ha ha, that’s what you get you whiney little ****.

Good. That was a shameful display today. Fighting with that woman (just trying to do her job) for the microphone was pathetic. He deservedly needs a lot of blowback from everyone possible on this one.

I heard that nobody likes that weasel. BTW, does anybody remember what Obama did to reporters he didn’t like?

Trump owning little Jim Acosta reminded me of this oldie but goodie....