• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The " F " the media thread

Except when their deeds and words show that you're just flat *** wrong about everything you saw, everything you posted, everything you wrote. As wrong as a person could be on a subject.

No apologies.
No admissions of guilt.
No admissions of being the incorrect arseling you were.
Nope.

You march forward like a good little Liberal lemming waiting for the next thing that Joy Behar is outraged about so you can scream and cry and call people racist and other names - this time hoping you're right and and not proven to be and exposed as the horse's *** again.

Despicable. You are. But for the first time in a long time I commend you. Bruised, bloodied, humiliated as you are, you've not run and hidden under you bed.

A little spine looks good on you.

Don't mind if I just ask a question though, do you Tim? I mean as a freeloader and all with no regrets of that....the bolded here, aren't those the very things you admire about your "president?" Not being a smart ***, just an honest question.

Hi Tim, great to hear from you! :wave:

:crying:

Perfect and expected response.

Thrashed. Wrong as a person could be on an issue - factually, not from an opinion standpoint but factually wrong.

Not a peep. No admission.

It's ok, the beatings are enjoyable.

Don't mind if I just ask a question though, do you Tim? I mean as a freeloader and all with no regrets of that....the bolded here, aren't those the very things you admire about your "president?" Not being a smart ***, just an honest question.

There are many things I don't like about the man. Many. So...incorrect.

Nice diversion though.

Refreshing would have been:

83Fan: You now Tibs, they are right. You said he was a vietnam vet. He's not. You said the boys surrounded him after he was placing wreaths at memorials. He wasn't. Those were incorrect claims.

Perfect and expected response. Thrashed. Wrong as a person could be on an issue - factually, not from an opinion standpoint but factually wrong. Not a peep. No admission. It's ok, the beatings are enjoyable.

BoilingScornfulAlaskankleekai-size_restricted.gif

There are many things I don't like about the man. Many. So...incorrect.

Nice diversion though.

Refreshing would have been:

83Fan: You now Tibs, they are right. You said he was a vietnam vet. He's not. You said the boys surrounded him after he was placing wreaths at memorials. He wasn't. Those were incorrect claims.

I'm just sayin Tim, not arguing and not asking for your bashing. And I realize that. They were incorrect claims. Did some if not all admit they were wrong? Did they come out and say they apologized for "jumping the gun"? Because if they did, any one of them, admit they were wrong, then that makes them bigger than a so called POTUS who can't do the same. BTW IMHO, those kids were still disrespectful. My kids went to catholic school, sometimes I regret that, but I wouldn't have been proud of that stare down either. But then again, as we've heard before, there are very fine people on "both sides", so that goes without saying.

Not a difficult task to accomplish, their deeds and words speak for themselves.

Yes, lying about people is very easy for your cult to do.

I'm just sayin Tim, not arguing and not asking for your bashing. And I realize that. They were incorrect claims.

Thank you for the being the first Liberal on this board to acknowledge this.

Because if they did, any one of them, admit they were wrong, then that makes them bigger than a so called POTUS who can't do the same.

I think it is unfair to label only the President this way, though at times he earns the distinction. I think it is fair to label most if not all politicians this way. Because factually the same thing can be said about Hillary, Bill, Obama. When did they apologize? Obama apologized FOR the United States to other countries. I don't recall Hillary ever apologizing for calling black youths Super Predators. I don't recall any Liberal politician who once voted for the wall and who was for the wall and is now against it apologize for a hypocritical shift in positions . There are a million examples. I don't seeing many do so.

However, of late I will note that it appears to be a trend for Democrats to be apologizing. Watched a piece last night showing Democrat after Democrat apologizing in TV clips/interviews for statements they made or that had been attributed to them by staffers. It was interesting. I only saw half of it, so I missed much of the context.

BTW IMHO, those kids were still disrespectful. My kids went to catholic school, sometimes I regret that, but I wouldn't have been proud of that stare down either.

Sorry but we will have to agree to disagree. I guess we see what we want to see.

I can't imagine being 15 or 16, standing with my fellow students on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial chanting school songs/chants, having the Black Israeli whatevers hurling racial insult after insult at me, having women yelling at me, and then having this known activist, bad toothed Indian walk up to me banging a drum in my face, chanting himself, in what was nothing more than an intimidating manner and invasion of personal space. In some stills you can see his drum literally touching the boy. The man is swinging his drum stick within inches of his face. The kid could have smelled the lunch the man just ate (ewww) and he stood there with composure. Smiling. As Supe posted, Orwell predicted this. Posted the quote, that in 1984 people would be judged for their facial expressions.

I also disagree about the stare down. I would contend Activist, non-Vietnam, instigator (that's what he is, he has a history of doing this very thing beyond acting in cop killing music videos) did just that to the young man. He stared him down. He was challenging him chanting and banging his drum in his face.

Kudos to that kid for keeping his cool. I'd have told the man to quite literally get out of my face.

Last edited:
I'm just sayin Tim, not arguing and not asking for your bashing. And I realize that. They were incorrect claims. Did some if not all admit they were wrong? Did they come out and say they apologized for "jumping the gun"? Because if they did, any one of them, admit they were wrong, then that makes them bigger than a so called POTUS who can't do the same. BTW IMHO, those kids were still disrespectful. My kids went to catholic school, sometimes I regret that, but I wouldn't have been proud of that stare down either. But then again, as we've heard before, there are very fine people on "both sides", so that goes without saying.

But, but, but...No, most did not apologize. Many are still clinging to it just like you just did.. . Had these innocent kids not been wearing MAGA hats this would not be a story.

Where is your outrage toward the black Israelites btw?

Your next step is to concede to the fact that the leftist mainstream media and democrats main objective is to see Trump taken destroyed.

Last edited:
He was challenging him chanting and banging his drum in his face.
I'd have told the man to quite literally get out of my face.

I would have gone into a full Indian rain dance. I'm part Cherokee, so I can say that.

Nathan Phillips, the Native American man at the center of the controversy involving Covington Catholic High School students who were unfairly smeared by the media, is raising money with the help of a major big-money left-wing operation, and has a history of appearing in the press claiming to be a victim of anti-Native racism.

I think Phillips might be advised to use some of that money for dental insurance.

Last edited:
I would have gone into a full Indian rain dance. I'm part Cherokee, so I can say that.

I just think that kid was a lot more tolerant than you or I are. I couldn't stand there without saying a word to the man with a drum so close to my face. Maybe the older I'm getting, I don't appreciate my space being invaded and esp with someone chanting and banging a drum in my face. While watching the video, I was expecting something to happen and was amazed that nothing did. He deserves a lot of praise for that alone.

NBC, like Tibs, is doubling down on the narrative. Finding different and sleezy ways to imply the kids are guilty of "something" even if it's just being smug and wearing MAGA hats.

Notice how NBC presents this story:

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc...ovington-graduation-not-surprised-d-c-n961446

And here is the truth behind it:

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/01/23/nbc-fake-news-covington-gay-valedictorian/

If that manipulation by our media doesn't make you sick to your stomach, I don't know what does. Of course Tibs will think this is just fine. No harm done. Just news being news.

What a ******* joke.

Yes, lying about people is very easy for your cult to do.

Lying is as easy as breathing to these vermin on the left. You don't have to think about breathing.

Last edited:
Well, to be fair, Indy, I can think of 5 women I wish had indeed exercised the right to abortion ...

Yeah, when you put it that way I could rattle off hundreds of women who should've gone that route. Moms of: liberal politicians, fake news media, violent criminals, athletes that I can't stand, most Hollywood celebrities, the majority of people in the Middle East....

Tell me now this isn't about not wanting to see Trump win.
They, like Tibs hate the President more than they love this country and it's people.

tenor.gif

NBC, like Tibs, is doubling down on the narrative. Finding different and sleezy ways to imply the kids are guilty of "something" even if it's just being smug and wearing MAGA hats.

Hmmmm, well kinda like their feelings on Trump. He MUST be guilty of something because...well because MAGA. Don't worry, we'll find something....just give us a few years!

Notice how NBC presents this story:

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc...ovington-graduation-not-surprised-d-c-n961446

And here is the truth behind it:

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/01/23/nbc-fake-news-covington-gay-valedictorian/

If that manipulation by our media doesn't make you sick to your stomach, I don't know what does. Of course Tibs will think this is just fine. No harm done. Just news being news.

What a ******* joke.

Thanks for that Del. That is really DAMNING evidence of the length the media will go to to advance their agendas, not the news. Full of lies, half truths and the omissions of the truth to get their lemmings to send further threats to these kids, their parents, and the school. The Liberal war against Christianity is on FULL display.

But, but, but...No, most did not apologize. Many are still clinging to it just like you just did.. . Had these innocent kids not been wearing MAGA hats this would not be a story.

Where is your outrage toward the black Israelites btw?

Your next step is to concede to the fact that the leftist mainstream media and democrats main objective is to see Trump taken destroyed.

LOL, where was my "outrage" towards anything. I said I still find what the high school kid did was disrespectful. To an elder. That's me and not how I raised my kids. I'm proud of that. As for the black Isrealites, they're adults and should have known better. IMO kids are a result of parenting. Whether I think they were disrespectful or not is the way I chose to parent. I found them disrespectful to an elder. Also I said earlier, and you as a trump fan should agree, there are very fine people on both sides. Your POTUS said it, so it's gospel and must be true. As for your last sentence, lol he's doing a fine job destroying himself, he doesn't need help in that area. But nice try to get me to argue, there's no need for it...if we're all adults that is.

Thank you for the being the first Liberal on this board to acknowledge this.

I think it is unfair to label only the President this way, though at times he earns the distinction. I think it is fair to label most if not all politicians this way. Because factually the same thing can be said about Hillary, Bill, Obama. When did they apologize? Obama apologized FOR the United States to other countries. I don't recall Hillary ever apologizing for calling black youths Super Predators. I don't recall any Liberal politician who once voted for the wall and who was for the wall and is now against it apologize for a hypocritical shift in positions . There are a million examples. I don't seeing many do so.

However, of late I will note that it appears to be a trend for Democrats to be apologizing. Watched a piece last night showing Democrat after Democrat apologizing in TV clips/interviews for statements they made or that had been attributed to them by staffers. It was interesting. I only saw half of it, so I missed much of the context.

Sorry but we will have to agree to disagree. I guess we see what we want to see.

I can't imagine being 15 or 16, standing with my fellow students on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial chanting school songs/chants, having the Black Israeli whatevers hurling racial insult after insult at me, having women yelling at me, and then having this known activist, bad toothed Indian walk up to me banging a drum in my face, chanting himself, in what was nothing more than an intimidating manner and invasion of personal space. In some stills you can see his drum literally touching the boy. The man is swinging his drum stick within inches of his face. The kid could have smelled the lunch the man just ate (ewww) and he stood there with composure. Smiling. As Supe posted, Orwell predicted this. Posted the quote, that in 1984 people would be judged for their facial expressions.

I also disagree about the stare down. I would contend Activist, non-Vietnam, instigator (that's what he is, he has a history of doing this very thing beyond acting in cop killing music videos) did just that to the young man. He stared him down. He was challenging him chanting and banging his drum in his face.

Kudos to that kid for keeping his cool. I'd have told the man to quite literally get out of my face.

Well can't really deny what they reported was wrong especially since most came out and said so. I still stand by my opinion though, and that's just me as a parent of my kids. Not how I taught my kids to treat elders, no matter who/what. And as a disclaimer before Stewey or someone else claims "selective outrage", I had none, no outrage even before seeing the whole video, not then, not now. It's becoming the norm and I'm just growing accustomed to it, sadly.

I said I still find what the high school kid did was disrespectful. To an elder.

I know you claimed to have put me on ignore, but seems you have responded to me since then so here goes ...

I can see that. The kid was smiling at the old guy, seemed to be having a laugh at his expense. But it is also undeniably true that the much, much, MUCH older guy walked up to him and banged a drum right in his face.

I thought adults were supposed to be the ... oh, I don't know, adults in such situations. The old guy went out of his way to be an ***. So in summation - yes, the kid was having too much fun laughing at the old guy, but the old guy very much brought this on himself by invading the kid's personal space and banging a drum in his face.

Look at it this way ... if the kid had walked up to the old guy and banged a drum 2" from the old guy's face for some time, and the old guy just smiled, would you conclude that the old guy was disrespectful?

But nice try to get me to argue, there's no need for it...if we're all adults that is.

I submit that as an adult, I would never - NEVER - walk up to a 17-year old, get into his personal space, and bang a drum in his face for quite some time. Why? Because like you, I'm an adult.

I know you claimed to have put me on ignore, but seems you have responded to me since then so here goes ...

I can see that. The kid was smiling at the old guy, seemed to be having a laugh at his expense. But it is also undeniably true that the much, much, MUCH older guy walked up to him and banged a drum right in his face.

I thought adults were supposed to be the ... oh, I don't know, adults in such situations. The old guy went out of his way to be an ***. So in summation - yes, the kid was having too much fun laughing at the old guy, but the old guy very much brought this on himself by invading the kid's personal space and banging a drum in his face.

Look at it this way ... if the kid had walked up to the old guy and banged a drum 2" from the old guy's face for some time, and the old guy just smiled, would you conclude that the old guy was disrespectful?

I submit that as an adult, I would never - NEVER - walk up to a 17-year old, get into his personal space, and bang a drum in his face for quite some time. Why? Because like you, I'm an adult.

Don't see it like that. He said he was trying to diffuse a tense situation. In Native American style I guess, I don't know, but he thought he was a calming factor. I have no reason not to believe him. He's still an elder and to stare down an elder is just disrespectful IMO. Do I think he should he have done it...not how I would have tried to "diffuse" a situation, but it was the right way in his opinion, maybe his only way, who knows. Also having heard the kid talk in his interview when he said in hindsight he should have walked away, I agree with that. He admitted that and I also have no reason not to believe what he said there. I'd like to believe my kids would walk away, but never being in that situation, I have no idea. We all know kids like to look big in front of friends, so who knows. I'm sure that's what this was, that's why I'm not in "outrage" mode over any of it. Me, I would have forced my kids to say something like "I meant no disrespect and if it came off that way then I apologize". Again, that's ME. I also like that the kid said he wants to talk to Nathan Phillips. Another good step, I'd like to see that happen. Bottom line there was a lot going on there, hateful adults and disrespectful kids. Just another ordinary day truthfully and I'm personally unfazed by the whole situation.

Well can't really deny what they reported was wrong especially since most came out and said so. I still stand by my opinion though, and that's just me as a parent of my kids. Not how I taught my kids to treat elders, no matter who/what. And as a disclaimer before Stewey or someone else claims "selective outrage", I had none, no outrage even before seeing the whole video, not then, not now. It's becoming the norm and I'm just growing accustomed to it, sadly.

I'm sorry, not trying to argue but I see this whole response as you being able to deflect all of the wrongs committed by the media, all the false reporting, but still be able to simply say here - I still disagree with the kid. Far more wrongs were committed by the media and the left and the counter protesters here - but let's still let the kid have it.

You've mentioned several times this isn't how you raised your kids. I would love to have been able to put one of your kids in this kids shoes at 15 or 16 in this exact situation and to able to see how they would react. To have a strange old man banging a drum walk up to your child at this event, invade your child's personal space, bang a drum literally in your child's face, chanting so close to your child's face you can smell his breath, to be caught completely off guard and feel threatened...and to see what your child would have done.

I'm willing to bet you would have been surprised at their reaction. It's easy to say you know what they would have done. You don't.

Given the situation this kid was put in, I can offer nothing but praise for his utter poise. Most would have been freaked out by this random event and invasion of space and I daresay the majority of people would have reacted much, much more negatively than this young man did.

And when did smiling become a crime? Because he smirks? Have you ever heard the term BRF? Like "Wow that woman got some serious BRF?" Means Bitchy Rest(ing) Face, meaning even when a person looks normal, they have that smirkish, or bitchy look.

We all remember Jay Cutler.

CutlerSmirking-thumb-450x398-31868.jpg

sy3sukhv36x4n73nbgft_400x400.jpeg

He was notorious for having this look. A look that appeared condescending. Judged his whole life for it. Now I'm not saying he didn't deserve a lot of what he brought on himself. But he was judged too often and too quickly for his appearance. Yet people don't know that Jay Cutler is SUPER gracious with his money and his charity. He reportedly would weekly visit the children's hospitals with his wife and give gifts and spend time with kids and generally refused any media to tag along because it wasn't about him it was about the kids.

As far as raising kids, I've taught mine using Jay Cutler as a literal example telling them don't judge a book by it's cover. Get under the covers to figure out what someone is really about.

Seems the entire Leftist population has judged this kid because of a "look" on his face. Calling it disrespectful. Taunting. Everyone judging based upon what they see. Not a damn bit on what they know.

I simply say shame.